Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV (26295 Views)

Eminem Destroys Donald Trump At Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Rap Event / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Hip TV Presenter Nancy Isime Reveals Bare N***pls In Super Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

So what is in their minds, can we fathom their motive for this farce?

Ugbaru sounds like an Igbo name, who knows, General Ugbaru may well have been an Igbo man, they probably were not called Igbo at that time cheesy
the motive is a new world order with america out of the picture. 18 trillion debt can never be paid back.
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by duullie88(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Henrick007:
American Relationship.
1st day=Date
2nd day=hug
3rd day=hug again
4th day=kiss
5th day=long kiss
6th day=sex
Nigerians Relationship.
1st day=Toast
2nd day=Toast
3rd day=Toast again
4th day=Agree
5th day=Date
6th day=Tried to hug but failed.....
7th day=hug
8th day=Tried to kiss but failed....
9th day=kiss
10th day=long kiss
11th day=tried to have sex but failed
12th day=tried to have sex but failed...
13th day=tried to have sex but failed again
14th day=RAPE!!!!!!!
True or false

False
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Henrick007:
American Relationship.
1st day=Date
2nd day=hug
3rd day=hug again
4th day=kiss
5th day=long kiss
6th day=sex
Nigerians Relationship.
1st day=Toast
2nd day=Toast
3rd day=Toast again
4th day=Agree
5th day=Date
6th day=Tried to hug but failed.....
7th day=hug
8th day=Tried to kiss but failed....
9th day=kiss
10th day=long kiss
11th day=tried to have sex but failed
12th day=tried to have sex but failed...
13th day=tried to have sex but failed again
14th day=RAPE!!!!!!!
True or false
Dry!! Insensitive undecided undecided
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
sukkot:
the motive is a new world order with america out of the picture. 18 trillion debt can never be paid back.

You know whats funny? One time I was reading a commentary and it said the total debt of the whole world is about 50 trillion dollars or thereabout, I cannot remember, I begin stroke my chin, when did I borrow money, from whom did I borrow? where is my own share of the money? What did I buy? Who is the world owing? Aliens?

Why fight a battle you cannot win?
YAH will smash this people wallahi, in due time gaskiya.
Exodus 19:5
:for all the earth is mine:

Psalm 24:1
A Psalm of David. The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

You know whats funny? One time I was reading a commentary and it said the total debt of the whole world is about 50 trillion dollars or thereabout, I cannot remember, I begin stroke my chin, when did I borrow money, from whom did I borrow? where is my own share of the money? What did I buy? Who is the world owing? Aliens?

Why fight a battle you cannot win?
YAH will smash this people wallahi, in due time gaskiya.
Exodus 19:5
:for all the earth is mine:

Psalm 24:1
A Psalm of David. The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

lol they are not trying to win the war. they are using the disguise of the war to create a new world order and to enslave and punish some people. God controls the actions of men on top so its all Gods bidding. well you know the loan is all in the pocket of the strong. you know what freaks me out sometimes ? the way the world is now is actually how God wants it. he puts all the money in the hand of a few while the rest are in punishment struggling for crumbs. when i saw it in the bible i almost fell down lmao. and then those who eventually make it will get to share the loot with the strong

isaiah 53 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
<< SO IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH YOU WILL GET TO SHARE THE LOOT WITH THE STRONG AND GREAT LIKE DANGOTE AND JAGABAN. SO THESE MEN ARE SET UP BY GOD TO HOARD ALL THE LOOT LOL
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by bummyla(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Whatz Up With The Red Shoes!? Happy Birthday! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by amanze15(m): 4:02am On Nov 06, 2015
just look at KCEE
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MEILYN(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrPresident1:

cry

I hope sire, I hope and pray.

I wan buy land for uncle Mosthigh and Meilyn too cheesy

Hehehehe As I login I shock ooo because I see 6mentions. Since I no dey comment on Nairaland again I kon dey wonder who dey mention my name.

Brother, it's been a while. I hope all is good with you?
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
sukkot:
this is not date setting. this is a message from Yah that needs to be passed to you to prepare yourself. i dont set dates anymore. this is different

How did you come about these dates 9th and 13th, what are you basing these dates on, who suggested them?
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
MEILYN:
Hehehehe As I login I shock ooo because I see 6mentions. Since I no dey comment on Nairaland again I kon dey wonder who dey mention my name.

Brother, it's been a while. I hope all is good with you?

All's good my good man. trust all is going on well with you too.
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
MrPresident1:

How did you come about these dates 9th and 13th, what are you basing these dates on, who suggested them?
brah, its lots of celestial and cosmic calculations i do personally. i dont consult anyone, however I consult the different oracles of YAH. its a science, this prophesy thang of ours. a celestial science. lets wait and see if i consulted the oracles the right way. eyes open for the 9th and 13th. one of those two dates or even both of em. wink
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

some of these dates will be commemorative dates. like how you have a birthday but dont celebrate it but you just mark it and wait to celebrate it at a later date. add 23rd of november to the mix
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
some of these dates will be commemorative dates. like how you have a birthday but dont celebrate it but you just mark it and wait to celebrate it at a later date. add 23rd of november to the mix

grin

To be frankly candid with you, you need to STOP ISSUING DATES.

You can never catch YAH. I have learned my own lesson.
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

grin

To be frankly candid with you, you need to STOP ISSUING DATES.

You can never catch YAH. I have learned my own lesson.
lol but i am not issuing dates to a group of people anymore like you did when you opened a specific thread. this is me and you conversating. no threads opened. grin
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
lol but i am not issuing dates to a group of people anymore like you did when you opened a specific thread. this is me and you conversating. no threads opened. grin

There are also people who read us from the shadows. Date setting when it fails impugns on our integrity and credibility.

I am now very much content with YAH's 'short while'. It is a daily watch now, He promised us that His coming would not tarry.
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

There are also people who read us from the shadows. Date setting when it fails impugns on our integrity and credibility.

I am now very much content with YAH's 'short while'. It is a daily watch now, He promised us that His coming would not tarry.
i hear ya but i dont call it date setting lol. i call it ' celestial deduction '. i am sharpening my tools and i need an audience to sharpen it with. and i am not worried about credibility or integrity from anyone who bases a mans credibility and integrity on a missed date. my credibility and integrity is my being, and not a missed date. so you dont need people like that in your corner anyway.people like that are on the ride only to pint fingers and not to genuinely see if the work of God can be manifested through his creations wink
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
i hear ya but i dont call it date setting lol. i call it ' celestial deduction '. i am sharpening my tools and i need an audience to sharpen it with. wink

Celestial deduction ko, terrestrial calculation ni grin

Anyways, I think your dates may kindle hope in some people when they see it, but you know, when it comes and it fails, in the long run it makes one dis-believable.

Sukkot, the hunter that is watching and waiting to trap The Most High God, na there him go die o.

Again, the comic relief is that we get to look forward to the dates you give grin and when they fail, you set another one, and they fail again, until YAH catches us all unawares. grin
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

Celestial deduction ko, terrestrial calculation ni grin

Anyways, I think your dates may kindle hope in some people when they see it, but you know, when it comes and it fails, in the long run it makes one dis-believable.

Sukkot, the hunter that is watching and waiting to trap The Most High God, na there him go die o.

Again, the comic relief is that we get to look forward to the dates you give grin and when they fail, you set another one, and they fail again, until YAH catches us all unawares. grin
grin grin grin grin edit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin [b] but you gotta trust me when i say i dont just pull out these dates out of my ass. there is a deep science to this that involves astronomy, astro-theology, numerology, sacred geometry, esoteric symbology and esoteric theology. and i can tell you with emphasis that we are in the month where one will be uplifted while the other is torn down. its a lot of science that go into what I do. i work with many cosmic science tools. i work with about 30 tools including softwares that let me know when certain alignments and aspects and configurations are formed in space and the angles of each celestial bodies in the zodiac houses as well as a whole bunch of cosmic-scientific tools. this is a science. the bible i have found out is written in a way that evokes ' mythology ' but in reality, we are in biblical times now, and we are at an age when wisdom is increasing exponentially for some while some are being shut down. and in this knowledge increase i have come to find out that the prophets of the bible used scientific tools. its a science and not YAH physically appearing to the prophets and giving them messages to give to people, even though it is written like that, but it is GOD empowering the prophets with the tools that will be used to decode the future because trust me when i tell you the future present and past is all in the numbers ( numerology ) and in astronomy and astro-theology. so if you read the bible very well you will see how it is hinting that all the prophesies were from astro-science like how did the 3 wise men know that the Christ had been born ? studying the stars - and word is that the particular comet that brought the message of christ being born is the halleys comet. point being, this thing of ours ? is a science and not mythology. and this science ? God has endowed me with the gift to master it. the only thing he is keeping elusive from me is the actual date of the smashdown. but i can tell you we are there. i can tell you all the possible days, but one thing I can emphatically tell you is that this NOVEMBER is the month.[/b]

When you say the writers of the Bible are heavy men of science, I agree with you absolutely, completely. Those guys were serious scientists, highly advance men who couched their knowledge in arcane language, arcane yet simple, hidden yet so plain, hidden in plain sight. When people see us as crazy at this particular epoch in history, it is infact the biggest compliment in the world. grin

Christ is not a single person so Harley's comet heralding his first incarnation is plausible, Is the comet around? We had Ison while ago.

What you have written is heavy stuff sire, heavy stuff, I agree with you.

I am a bit excited about this November tho', I confess, I am always excited about November grin grin. Who knows, YAH may just decide to give His child a super-duper November to remember cheesy cheesy cool
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

When you say the writers of the Bible are heavy men of science, I agree with you absolutely, completely. Those guys were serious scientists, highly advance men who couched their knowledge in arcane language, arcane yet simple, hidden yet so plain, hidden in plain sight. When people see us as crazy at this particular epoch in history, it is infact the biggest compliment in the world. grin

Christ is not a single person so Harley's comet heralding his first incarnation is plausible, Is the comet around? We had Ison while ago.

I am a bit excited about this November tho', I confess, I am always excited about November grin grin. Who knows, YAH may just decide to give His child a super-duper November to remember cheesy cheesy cool

edit
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun

CODED COSMIC SCIENCE WAS WHAT THESE GUYS WERE DEALING WITH. these were not literal shepherds like we were made to believe. oh they were shepherds but shepherds of men
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
sukkot:
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun

CODED COSMIC SCIENCE WAS WHAT THESE GUYS WERE DEALING WITH. these were not literal shepherds like we were made to believe. oh they were shepherds but shepherds of men
Ha! You and MrPresident1 sha like to derail every thread with your cosmological crinkum crankum angry
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 4:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove:

Ha! You and MrPresident1 sha like to derail every thread with your cosmological crinkum crankum angry
yup lol grin grin wink
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove:

Ishi you are trying to wean yourself off Nairaland abi? Goodluck on your quest o grin. You been scarcer than a two dollar bill in downtown New York. You been OK I hope wink
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:

Amos 5:8
Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

Amos 9:6
It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name.

Astronomy mixed with environmental biology, showing that THE MOST HIGH YAH is the sole controller of the universe and all that therein is. He controls the climate and the weather. He makes days into night and vice versa, he calls for water from the sea and pours them on the earth; YAH guarantees our seed time and harvest, HE makes sure that this alternation of time and seasons never change. He gives us our food in season.

They were not shepherds, they were men of science posturing as unlearned folks.

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
The Catholic church in conjunction with NASA owns the largest and most sophisticated telescopes in the world, the question that comes to mind is, what exactly are they looking for out there in space making those massive investments in telescopy and space exploration? wetin Catholic Church dey find for outer space?

Yet you keep seeing folks (including Catholics) continue to argue blindly and lamely that the Bible and science are incompatible, this is the world's greatest heresy. Just how low and stupid have we descended, and it appears our people are really getting stupider by the day cry

http://aplanetruth.info/20-why-is-the-vatican-the-largest-and-longest-owners-of-telescope-observatories-including-the-newest-named-l-u-c-i-f-e-r/

Of all people, those Negroes who call themselves atheists are the most useless people YAH ever created. The absolute incongruity of being a Negro atheist!
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

Amos 5:8
Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

Amos 9:6
It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name.

Astronomy mixed with environmental biology, showing that THE MOST HIGH YAH is the sole controller of the universe and all that therein is. He controls the climate and the weather. He makes days into night and vice versa, he calls for water from the sea and pours them on the earth; YAH guarantees our seed time and harvest, HE makes sure that this alternation of time and seasons never change. He gives us our food in season.

They were not shepherds, they were men of science posturing as unlearned folks.

exactly bro. so this is a science not mythology. so many atheists were not smart enough to decipher that its a science hence why they say the bible is crap and they only believe in science lol. by the way i had to edit those two posts but they are still attached to ishilove and your quotes but dont delete them. i want them there just not attached directly to me in my posts. reason being i dont want it on my post counts just yet seeing as ' herod tried to kill Jesus Christ '
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
MrPresident1:
The Catholic church in conjunction with NASA owns the largest and most sophisticated telescopes in the world, the question that comes to mind is, what exactly are they looking for out there in space making those massive investments in telescopy and space exploration? wetin Catholic Church dey find for outer space?

Yet you keep seeing folks (including Catholics) continue to argue blindly and lamely that the Bible and science are incompatible, this is the world's greatest heresy. Just how low and stupid have we descended, and it appears our people are really getting stupider by the day cry

http://aplanetruth.info/20-why-is-the-vatican-the-largest-and-longest-owners-of-telescope-observatories-including-the-newest-named-l-u-c-i-f-e-r/

Of all people, those Negroes who call themselves atheists are the most useless people YAH ever created. The absolute incongruity of being a Negro atheist!
lol yeah like when you go to the religion section, people still arguing over mythology. but scripture does say so many have been blinded so they cant see or hear. meanwhile if you or i go to that section kicking this science they think we are nuts grin
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
exactly bro. so this is a science not mythology. so many atheists were not smart enough to decipher that its a science hence why they say the bible is crap and they only believe in science lol. by the way i had to edit those two posts but they are still attached to ishilove and your quotes but dont delete them. i want them there just not attached directly to me in my posts. reason being i dont want it on my post counts just yet seeing as ' herod tried to kill Jesus Christ '

Isaiah 51:12
I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
13 And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
13 And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

lol i hear ya but still, scripture says

i peter 5 vs 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

matthew 10 vs 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

grin
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

see that 9th of november that was a hot cosmic date ? a thermonuclear missile was launched over USA. so thats what i picked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00H1yDzt83s
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ishi you are trying to wean yourself off Nairaland abi? Goodluck on your quest o grin. You been scarcer than a two dollar bill in downtown New York. You been OK I hope wink

Yes dear smiley

How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey / Alexx Ekubo Slays In Female Hairstyle (Photo) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.