Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,560 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV (26297 Views)

Eminem Destroys Donald Trump At Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Rap Event / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Hip TV Presenter Nancy Isime Reveals Bare N***pls In Super Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes dear smiley

How are you?

You know what they say, 'you will know the truth and the truth will make you mad' grin this is the burden of knowledge on the soul that has been awakened from sleep, it is a very heavy burden, how does the living relate cordially with the dead, is the boggling dilemma of the wide awake. I never could comprehend how blissful ignorance could ever be until now.

I am fine, I watching the horizon, perhaps I will catch the first glimpse of my Master as He returns from his very long journey.
Re: D'banj, Kcee, Sound Sultan And Others At Hip Tv 2 Years Anniversary On DSTV by sukkot: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:
trust me chief. this is it. watch out for the 9th and the 13th. put those 2 dates in your diary. i dont think Meilyn and MostHigh come on nairaland anymore. last time i heard from meilyn he had constipation for 5 days and was opening threads for solutions. he has disappeared ever since lol

MrPresident1 , pansophist . REMEMBER I SAID THIS ALL KICKS OFF NOV 13TH ? IN POST ABOVE. PARIS ATTACK WAS NOV 13TH ? WATCH TWO VIDEOS BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXH1Ut6Zzy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SDUSbwJa0Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia: I Don't Regret Leaving Nollywood / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.