Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,050 members, 7,919,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle (3655 Views)

Used 2007 Camry Xle,v4 @ #1.1m / hello / 2007 Camry Se With V6 Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 4:58pm On May 12, 2009
This camry has been used by owner for about 13 months.
Owner wants to sell since he just bought a 4x4 Jeep, and can't afford to maintain two 'heavy' cars, my personal friend so i know grin

OPTIONS:

LEATHER SEATS
AUTOMATIC
STEERING CONTROLS
BLUETOOTH
FACTORY AIR-CONDITIONER
FACTORY FM AND 6-CD LOADER SYSTEM
REAR SEAT ROOF LIGHTS
ALLOY WHEELS
ABS
POWER WINDOWS
POWER DOORS
KEYLESS ENTRY
e.t.c

ASKING PRICE: 2.7M

If interested, kindly call me on 08068097693 or email: lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by Carshopper(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2009
I have seen the car and tested it, it is A PURE BEAUTY, believe me everything set on the car, from bluetooth enabled to what you have not, TIGHT CAR, you better rush and call viperman ooo b4 you lose this deal, mileage is great ard 24k+ so it is still a fresh car,
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 7:17pm On May 12, 2009
smiley
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by Carshopper(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by adasi678: 6:41am On May 13, 2009
from the pictures i have seen this car isnt a XLE.i advice u go and do your research well abt XLE.it doesnt have an automatic AC.all i see is a manual one
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 11:36am On May 13, 2009
adasi678:

from the pictures i have seen this car isnt a XLE.i advice u go and do your research well abt XLE.it doesnt have an automatic AC.all i see is a manual one

Some nairalanders wont cease to surprise me.

wait, Are you really serious about what you just posted?
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by Emperoh(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2009
Vp
with a risk at sounding daft, i think the guy is correct shocked cool
the steering wheel looks like that of SE trim which i prefer to XLE!!
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by Carshopper(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2009
yes it has the steering of an SE, i have seen it
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by gestapo(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2009
adasi678:

Oh well, forget the fact that the SE does not come with a woodtrim on board, maybe, just maybe Viperman is trying to pull a fast one on the customers by sticking a XLE logo on the car to cover the SE that it came with undecided just like another dealer was once alledged to have attached an Honda logo to a Toyota car tongue

Off to breastfeed my pickin, Nairalander's would not kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by Carshopper(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2009
NOW WITH THE PERMISSION OF MY OGA VIPERMAN DO I WRITE THIS, THIS CAMRY has a REBUILT TITLE, believe me it is DEFINITELY an XLE, expect as gestapo talk the owner go stick xle on top am, SE dont come with woodtrim abi,
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by promise72(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2009
XLE or SE the VIN should clarify. I dont see the "skirt" all around the car too. May be a photo of the front will do.

My guess is that if its a rebuilt title, the airbag of th original steering exploded and they just find another steering wheel to put in it. Hence the SE wheel. Full pics and VIN number will clarify the issue sharp sharp undecided
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 8:43pm On May 13, 2009
gestapo:

Oh well, forget the fact that the SE does not come with a woodtrim on board, maybe, just maybe Viperman is trying to pull a fast one on the customers by sticking a XLE logo on the car to cover the SE that it came with undecided just like another dealer was once alledged to have attached an Honda logo to a Toyota car tongue

Off to breastfeed my pickin, Nairalander's would not kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wish i had time for such an act, Fortunately, i don't smiley

It's an XLE, carshopper and his customer checked the VIN and they confirmed it also. So i won't be bothering myself about similar comments.
If you're serious to buy come for inspection, pick your VIN and check for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by gestapo(f): 2:41am On May 14, 2009
viperman:

I wish i had time for such an act, Fortunately, i don't smiley

It's an XLE, carshopper and his customer checked the VIN and they confirmed it also. So i won't be bothering myself about similar comments.
If you're serious to buy come for inspection, pick your VIN and check for yourself.

Carry go Don Viper, my sarcastic post was for the dissenters jare smiley E be like say na ya camp the Bring Them Down crew pitch their tent now because na soso drama dey full ya thread cheesy Anyway nothing do you bruv smiley

And as for those agbejoro's commanding you to supply the VIN number, feel free to tell them to go back to base to restrategise because ads for Nigerian used cars are exempted from displaying VIN numbers.

Carshopper:

. . . SE dont come with woodtrim abi,

Do they, ignoramus undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 9:49pm On May 14, 2009
@gestapo
It's all good.

@topic
Still available smiley
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 9:59am On May 16, 2009
almost gone
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by cbr600ff: 11:27am On May 16, 2009
i thot the XLE had a dash like this,

Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by cbr600ff: 11:32am On May 16, 2009
Compared to this

Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by promise72(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2009
shocked
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 11:24pm On May 16, 2009
cbr600ff:

i thot the XLE had a dash like this,

Well, you tot wrong. It's not a hard and fast design as you think, they have them in both styles.
The XLE also comes with this dash-type also.
Take a look at some reference links

https://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/catalog/images/dashkit09camry.jpg

http://autos.yahoo.com/2008_toyota_camry_xle-slideshow/?piccat=dashboard&picstart=2

http://en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/reviews/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1041894

Hope we're all clear smiley
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by promise72(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2009
viperman:

Well, you tot wrong. It's not a hard and fast design as you think, they have them in both styles.
The XLE also comes with this dash-type also.
Take a look at some reference links

https://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/catalog/images/dashkit09camry.jpg

http://autos.yahoo.com/2008_toyota_camry_xle-slideshow/?piccat=dashboard&picstart=2

Hope we're all clear  smiley

Up till today, i thought common sense and humility is common. Boy was i wrong!. To begin with, how do u then explain the steering wheel?  undecided  Do you have a picture of that too.

Pictures can readily be mixed up by "third party" sites. Why dont you go to TOYOTA site and see what picture was posted. That should clear the issue.

And by the way, form the third link, heres a quote below:

Equipment and Refinement
More than 75 per cent of all Camrys sold in Canada are equipped with the four-cylinder engine. This is possible because Toyota has made a point of knowing what consumers want and making it available on the base model so they do not feel like second-class citizens. In addition to the more frugal four, the bread and butter LE comes with a comprehensive standard equipment list that includes air conditioning, power windows and locks, power heated mirrors, ABS, remote keyless entry, tilt and telescope steering wheel, side and side curtain air bags, redundant audio controls on the telescoping steering wheel, five-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel disc brakes. The SE carries the sporty banner with unique body panels and a sport-tuned suspension. The line-topping XLE takes luxury to new heights for this segment with reclining rear seats, dual zone automatic climate control and heated leather seats.

That controls in that car is not a DUAL ZONE AUTOMATIC CONTROL!

Why do you try to defend the indefensible? Are you this arrogant? With proof you still manage to come up with a lot of BS!  shocked

Nobody on this forum has seen any XLE with manual control! Until u came along. The steering wheel nko? I have asked u time and time again to be a MAN for once. It works! Coming here insulting people's intelligence  undecided  What a ,,,,,,,

Wonders shall never end! Have a good day.
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 9:39am On May 17, 2009
promise72:

Up till today, i thought common sense and humility is common. Boy was i wrong!. To begin with, how do u then explain the steering wheel? undecided Do you have a picture of that too.

Pictures can readily be mixed up by "third party" sites. Why dont you go to TOYOTA site and see what picture was posted. That should clear the issue.

And by the way, form the third link, heres a quote below:

Equipment and Refinement
More than 75 per cent of all Camrys sold in Canada are equipped with the four-cylinder engine. This is possible because Toyota has made a point of knowing what consumers want and making it available on the base model so they do not feel like second-class citizens. In addition to the more frugal four, the bread and butter LE comes with a comprehensive standard equipment list that includes air conditioning, power windows and locks, power heated mirrors, ABS, remote keyless entry, tilt and telescope steering wheel, side and side curtain air bags, redundant audio controls on the telescoping steering wheel, five-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel disc brakes. The SE carries the sporty banner with unique body panels and a sport-tuned suspension. The line-topping XLE takes luxury to new heights for this segment with reclining rear seats, dual zone automatic climate control and heated leather seats.

That controls in that car is not a DUAL ZONE AUTOMATIC CONTROL!

Why do you try to defend the indefensible? Are you this arrogant? With proof you still manage to come up with a lot of BS! shocked

Nobody on this forum has seen any XLE with manual control! Until u came along. The steering wheel nko? I have asked u time and time again to be a MAN for once. It works! Coming here insulting people's intelligence undecided What a ,,,,,,,

Wonders shall never end! Have a good day.

Hi promise,

Am i the one that manufactured this same 2008 XLE with the similar dashboard?
Or is the steering wheel of my advertised car any different from that on this page which is also referenced as an XLE?

O!, maybe i own MSN.com now, right?

Anyway, since my last altercation with you It's obvious you've been looking for an opportunity to not only throw insults at me, but drag my name in the gutter which you obviously dwell in. The fortunate thing is that i've encountered a lot of your type in life and always expect your kind(BRING THEM DOWN type) to come along wherever success is shining, so i'm always ready. smiley
Lots of nairalanders have met me in person, many have bought cars from me, others didn't, but we're still friends til today based on my persona. If i was arrogant, i don't think you'd have still met on this forum neither would i have the God-given rep i have on here today, which you and a couple of people are trying to so so hard to denigrate. That you want to also start selling cars here doesn't mean that you'd start shooting virulent messages at people you feel will be competition, I never did that to anyone on here, and many dealers on her today can attest to that. People who act the way you do are prone to withcraft/wizardry, stop it! you're destroying yourself.

NOTE: And It's not that i'm being arrogant to you, it's just that i'm just too busy to pay attention to your bitching.
After our first encounter i vowed that i would only respond to only contructive post made by you; Henceforth, i will cease to respond to any post/query that you direct at me be it constructive/destructive, even if it cost me a ban. Long n short, you cease to exist to me .

regards. smiley
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by promise72(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2009
Viperman,

The thing about a public forum is this: Some people may/will have the same info you are trying to pass. It will be foolish to try and overrun people with false info and shove it down their throat.

All i ever asked for is simple: Truth in advertising. I know u dont own MSN but you are selling that car u posted. Here's some clue. I will refer you to TOYOTA MOTOR CORP PICTURES!. So theres no confusion.

Some things Noteworthy between SE and XLE

1. The instrument gauge on XLE has the readout in the middle. While SE has at the bottom. (Check ur pictures!)

2. XLE dont come with 3-spoke steering wheel. (You are yet to explain that till now)

Here's a link to my source (Go under interior pics)

http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpcontainers/do/MediaNav/make=toyota/model=camry/year=2007/photoId=20032512/firstNav=Gallery#

in your picture, the readout on the odometer gauge is at the bottom. It should be in the middle if its an XLE!

Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by njemanzeig(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2009
Viperman can 1.6mil fly, dats my budget for this used car and i am ready once u are, you can call me on 08037969792
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by promise72(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2009
njemanzeig:

Viperman can 1.6mil fly, dats my budget for this used car and i am ready once u are, you can call me on 08037969792

Dude, thats a 2007!. U serious?
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by marktwain: 3:51pm On May 17, 2009
Viperman,
Pls post the VIN for this machine so we can all be convinced. i thot xle used to have double exhaust sef

U have a fine reputation here o.
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by promise72(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2009
marktwain:

Viperman,
Pls post the VIN for this machine so we can all be convinced. i thot xle used to have double exhaust sef

U have a fine reputation here o.

only V6 Camry have double exhaust wink Either LE or XLE it doesnt matter. As long as its a V6, it will be double
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 7:06pm On May 17, 2009
njemanzeig:

1.6M is a lot of money, espcially in this ag of economic meltdown, but it's not good enough to get this car grin grin
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by BP(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2009
I have done business with Viperman before and I can attest to the fact that the guy is 100% legit and has integrity. He'd rather lose money than soil his name or spoil his reputation.

Sometimes, we shouldn't act as if we know it all. The vehemence with which Promise is trying 2 pass his point across makes it look as if he has some beef with Viperman. Everybody should come here with constructive criticism as well as an attitude that shows willingness to learn.

Oga Viper, I go call you as per this Camry. I get person wey need am but we go need reduce price oh.
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by newdawn3(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2009
Ahhh! Na wa oo,  I have been seeing so many threads on this Auto Section but I am leaving my comment on this. I hate people that go to newspaper stand every morning, to argue about football and politics. Since Fashola has cleared out alot of them, some people come on Auto Section of NL, jump into other people's thread since their newspaper vendor's place at the bus-stop has been cleared, all in the name of criticism, to start unnecessary arguements, 

Atleast person wey go buy go see am now. Viperman, abi na EMAIL u go take DELIVER car to buyer? If I want XLE, SE, MFM or even CAC, when I get there and the car isnt what was shown to me or my taste, I walk!!! Its as simple as that,  Even the smartest Viper cant pick a cent out of my wallet, 

Carry on with your business jaree, Oga Viperman.  wink
Nice ride! Good Luck with your Sale.
Re: Nigerian Used 2007 Camry Xle by viperman: 10:06pm On May 25, 2009
new_dawn:

Ahhh! Na wa oo, I have been seeing so many threads on this Auto Section but I am leaving my comment on this. I hate people that go to newspaper stand every morning, to argue about football and politics. Since Fashola has cleared out alot of them, some people come on Auto Section of NL, jump into other people's thread since their newspaper vendor's place at the bus-stop has been cleared, all in the name of criticism, to start unnecessary arguements,

Atleast person wey go buy go see am now. Viperman, abi na EMAIL u go take DELIVER car to buyer? If I want XLE, SE, MFM or even CAC, when I get there and the car isnt what was shown to me or my taste, I walk!!! Its as simple as that, Even the smartest Viper cant pick a cent out of my wallet,

Carry on with your business jaree, Oga Viperman. wink
Nice ride! Good Luck with your Sale.

LMAO @ MFM and CAC

thanx jare, it's been sold already hence i didn't bother to post on the thread all this while.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate / 2008 Hyundai Accent For Sale. NOW 600k Only. Call 07058549585. / Fully Loaded 2005 Honda Accord Ex V6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.