Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Biafra One Million Match Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra One Million Match Today (1447 Views)

Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu / Stop Advocating Separation Agenda: Biafra: One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra One Million Match Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2015
#Biafra One Million march today. hmmmmm. Nigeria still writing history. The History is still reverting back to Biafra. It is claimed that Biafra is older than the expression(Obafemi Awolowo) called Nigeria. At the Rally today, two things are involved, either the Nigeria government behaves democratic and allow peaceful rally or navigates the opposite and use a live ammunition on the defenceless peaceful and armless protester. Either way Nigeria will be making history and be setting a precedence. Also, the world will be watching, and Nigeria will be judging itself.

What are the Mountains before Biafra....

British.... they see Nigeria as their personal property, their creation. They are much threatened by the potentials of the Biafran. Biafra people are industrious, daring and creative. The fear is, once they are free with a conducive environment, they could in the future loom large in the technological horizon.
I believe so much as its the their fears that Biafra struggle is unarguably the real freedom and independence for Africa. They feel exposed and could be afraid of the possibility of genocide trial at the ICC.

North.... Biafra still looks like a territory yet to be captured by the Fulani caliphate and seemingly, effort are in top gear to achieve that, but God will not allow that. The Biafra still continue to wield more power as long as influences and infractions of religion is not out of control to a large extent as in Biafra that is 100% Christians. As you know tribal sentiment and religion dichotomy threaten unity and oneness. The North are also interested in the oil in Biafra and have also declared its theirs. Very funny indeed. Wonder if Biafra oil is in the North, would they have allowed the Yoruba or Ibo to come 1000km near it? Nayyyyy

Igbo Politician.... they are ready to sell the future for any price. Some are simply jealous of the ingenuity and fearlessness of Nnamdi Kanu being an inference i could garnered from my discussion with some of them. Some have built multi million naira mansion and businesses in the North and West and are afraid of losing it not as if they don't support the struggle.

Yoruba..... they kicked against Biafra struggle simply because they do not have direction themselves. No value in place, nor ideology as to the position Yoruba should occupy in the scheme of things in the future. Like the North believe, they must always lead. In this position, Yoruba man's personal self estimation is enormous and arrogance is readily and freely expressed and that's where it ends. They are only being intimidated by the Igbo's stride, not as if they believe in one Nigeria themselves. The Yoruba land has been invaded by the Fulani herdsmen in recent times in what i call a trial test to check the formidability of the Yoruba land, before a sinister agenda is unleashed but unfortunately no Yoruba Leader has made any strong statement about it. It amazes me when a Yoruba says "Sai Baba" anyway, that's for another day.

Freedom has its price. I personally do not have problem with the expression called Nigeria, but will continue to detest the idea that another individual like you created you. At this Age, it is not out of place if we sit at the round table by referendum and recreate ourselves. British created America, but they recreated themselves, if not America would have still be British Zoo till today or tell me who is afraid of Referendum and why?

MY OPINION

To the great people of Biafrans, doing what destiny has thrusted into their hands to do today, I wish you success. God will protect you guyz.

1 Like

Re: Biafra One Million Match Today by Young03(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2015
akuko
them go give me moni after the matching?
Re: Biafra One Million Match Today by phabulux: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2015
mryoungdon:
#

Yoruba..... they kicked against Biafra struggle simply because they do not have direction themselves. No value in place, nor ideology as to the position Yoruba should occupy in the scheme of things in the future. Like the North believe, they must always lead. In this position, Yoruba man's personal self estimation is enormous and arrogance is readily and freely expressed and that's where it ends. They are only being intimidated by the i bo's stride, not as if they believe in one Nigeria themselves. The Yoruba land has been invaded by the Fulani herdsmen in recent times in what i call a trial test to check the formidability of the Yoruba land, before a sinister agenda is unleashed but unfortunately no Yoruba Leader has made any strong statement about it. It amazes me when a Yoruba says "Sai Baba" anyway, that's for another day.

Omo, you so miss the point. What is your continuous stay in this union contributing to the universe of an ordinary Yoruba ? With your bigotry, misplaced sense of self-importance, irredeemable self-conceit, perennially unclasped fingers always ready to grab what does not belong to you, assiduously över-inflated "rancid" ego, monomaniacal enthusiasm for political banditry, I mean, you lot only represent a psychological and material drain on our commonwealth.

You want your Biafra?
Go about it the right way and maybe we'll let you; but, we both know you won't because you can't. You lack the mental attribute that can make you do it right.

Case in point is the hogwash you wrote.

If you must go for 500-woman march, attèmpt to get a prior police permit.

Don't come here to shout 'police brutality' if you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra One Million Match Today by bukifemi1: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
We are watching. Hope it goes well cool
Re: Biafra One Million Match Today by PentiumPro(f): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2015
phabulux:

Omo, you so miss the point. What is your continuous stay in this union contributing to the universe of an ordinary Yoruba ? With your bigotry, misplaced sense of self-importance, irredeemable self-conceit, perennially unclasped fingers always ready to grab what does not belong to you, assiduously över-inflated "rancid" ego, monomaniacal enthusiasm for political banditry, I mean, you lot only represent a psychological and material drain on our commonwealth.

You want your Biafra?
Go about it the right way and maybe we'll let you; but, we both know you won't because you can't. You lack the mental attribute that can make you do it right.

Case in point is the hogwash you wrote.

If you must go for 500-woman march, attèmpt to get a prior police permit.

Don't come here to shout 'police brutality' if you don't.

Indeed.

(1) (Reply)

The People Congregating Elsewhere Did Not Start Nairaland, Stop Telling Lies / Ex-nigerian Presidential Adviser Pleads Innocent To Embezzling $2.1b, Implicates / Italian Cabal Named Jonathan “fortunato” In $1.1 Million Malabu Racket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.