Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (59732 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by DocAdray(f): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
All these jobless Yorubas masturbating over this Biafra issue, nawa for una.
Me wey be Igbo sef no carry am on top my head like una!
SMH

5 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by IamThrive(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Before we embark on this dicey journey we might see our loved ones dying of starvation and hunger, no country in the world has ever grown stronger with violence or even war.

Igbos use your tongue and count your teeth.

Ndi igbo Di ka echi maka echi adighi agwu agwu.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by momonny: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Trut:
The zoo police always act in a barbaric way.
as an animal in the zoo when u become unruly u will be shot with tranqualizer. U shouldnt be told, i expect u to know this.

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by dned: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
freshness2020:
I am Igbo.
I don't believe in war.
I believe in cordial negotiations.
War can never be the solution, but are my people ready for this!

Say no to Bigotry...

Only when justice is granted that would prevent war. Even God led Israelites to war several times. Remember when pharaoh refused the to agree with Moses's negotiation.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by honeywealth75(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Evry bdy jst kip on bashing d police with different kind of abuses, bt wat i didnt c is d question what d person killed did, what abt if he was attacking d police and d officer was defending himself?
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria police force is the worst in the whole world

Stupid! Reckless bunch of imbeciiles angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Jetjacky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zinicc:
Every reasonable Igbo person should wake up and lend his surport to IPOB youth now in any way he can to encourage those who are willing to risk there lives to actualize this life long truth to continue this fight.
As for me I shall continue to credit their account monthly.
My tithe is to the IPOB!!

Pls, Stay off my mention if you are not IGBO!
Yes I support this idea. Thank God it was a success in Onitsha. This time we're unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by psquaret: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Nigeria Police Force never seem to learn from their mistakes; by killing Yusuf Mohammed, Boko Haram metamorphosized to what it is today; shooting anyone that protests isn't the way forward.

and why you they protest go get some work to do man
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by zeedof(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
if them like make them fire kataport of envy,them throw us bomb of....?.To all my great and wonderful fans and friends, thank you all for your support and prayers over the year i pray the lord make us see the end of this year i love you all

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Dragonking: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

I just mentioned you again! Why should Igbos support a man that wants to leads us into a war?

If Biafra is the solution why are southerners as corrupt as their northern brethren?

Use your cafanchan
they_think_that_war_is_child'splay...let_them_go_and_watch_the_movie_'beast_of_no_nation'.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Dragonking: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
kadis007:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is
ur approach. I would want to suggest the following
procedures and i can assure u its going to work out
successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the
Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g
Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G
of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious
people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port
so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can
beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market, and every other market even in the remote
villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria
market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by kadis007(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
basileze:

This shows that you are not abreast with information. Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states.
Read Read and Read! Conduct a simple research and Stop touting on Nairaland.

why u like quarrel pass fight? I served at Obokofia in Ohaji/Egbema local govt of IMO state. u just sold ur ignorance. let me educate u, all the crude oil in Imo is not up to what is present in a village in d SS states. i think u need to do more research. tongue
basileze:

This shows that you are not abreast with information. Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states.
Read Read and Read! Conduct a simple research and Stop touting on Nairaland.

why u like quarrel pass fight? I served at Obokofia in Ohaji/Egbema local govt of IMO state. u just sold ur ignorance. let me educate u, all the crude oil in Imo is not up to what is present in a village in d SS states. I think u need to do more research.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by ElCapone(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wuna dey protest, wuna make wuna own ppllock down their shops, most of da roads were in a girdlock, funny part is all dis happened in da south east. Hehehehehe I laff in swahili, am saying u guys shldnt protest but when u see dis police abeg clear if nt dem go use u show example oh. Let me even ask this stup*p question, what happened during jonathan's regime, sheh na as hausa fulani take over wuna wake up from wuna slumber. Abeg joor!!!!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
kadis007:
why u like quarrel pass fight? I served at Obokofia in Ohaji/Egbema local govt of IMO state. u just sold ur ignorance. let me educate u, all the crude oil in Imo is not up to what is present in a village in d SS states. i think u need to do more research. tongue

It's funny to see how mischievous fellows exhibit their stupidity and dare to spread falsehood that Igboland is not endowed with hydrocarbons.

Imo State is one of the oil producing states in the country with oil being produced from Ohaji/ Egbema and Oguta Local Government Areas. Chevron produces crude oil from Jisike platform in Izombe.

Not long ago the Imo Government said it discovered crude oil in some local government areas - the areas are Oru East and West, Ngor-Opkala and Obowo Local Government.

At Udi and Ozalla in Enugu, there are many untapped crude oil and natural gas still untapped, some time, it has spills into their farmland. Even at the boundary between Enugu and Anambra, there is a discovered yet untapped Crude oil.

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers state, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To further put the the propagandists to shame, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest natural gas reserves in Nigeria.

Osisa, Okpai, Abor and Umutu in Anioma land have abundant crude oil and one of the highest deposits of natural gas. Nestoil is at Abor.

Abia State has the highest number of bauxite deposit in Nigeria
Ebonyi State has the highest number of Limestone deposit in Ntalaku.
Enugu State has the highest number of Coal deposit in Udi.

Even without crude oil Igbos have excelled to make a mark in the world. With or without crude oil, Igbos will shine. Nothing can stop them from shining bright like diamond. There shall be the resurgence of the jewels of the black race. 

https://www.nairaland.com/2611159/reviving-enugu-states-coal-production

EzeUche2:
It is time for us to see the true locations of the oil fields that are located in Nigeria. That will put the rest, that people are claiming oil fields, or oil fields are not present in particular regions.

I have compiled a list of different maps illustrating, where the oil fields are located from various sources.

[img]http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/Nigeria/images/NigerD-map.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/nigeria_gas_1979.jpg[/img]
[img]http://eternian.files./2010/06/nigeria-oil-refinery-map.jpg%3Fw%3D600[/img]

explorer250:
I am from obigbo LGA the largest single oil producing LGA in Nigeria. We have never and wont ever deny our igbo identity. Thank God we can give our upland igbo brothers access to the sea.
...Igboland is larger than the five south east state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
I support this balkanization. .....
kudos biafrans and ipob
if ipod could be discovered and achieved upon all the trials and failures, I believe ipob will be achieved in no due time.
make we manage awa resources and determine our future, not being drag behind by people who are allergic to progress and modernization.
how can a region determine where we shud be when countries are celebrating 10yrs uninterrupted power supply we r still on d drawing board studying roadmaps and blue prints.
u are a true Akwa ibomite yak Abasi udiong , Akwa ibom are truly in support of Biafra , we are going with our s/east brothers ,one nigeria indeed , why can't the fed. Govt. Use our oil money & develop Akwa ibom the way they developed lagos & abuja overnight with our oil money ,here in Akwa ibom northerners controls more than 98% of our oil well, I strongly believe in Biafra but that man who will emancipate us is on the way not the likes of uwazurike that takes bribe from the nigerian govt. & betray his ppl ....Abasi adiong Biafra my father land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Biosahal: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Igbos don't try this useless protest. It will not yield anything positive.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by SSaemoenl(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
In simple English, Biafra is coming to rule the whole of Africa and beyond. Believe it or not. Biafra MUST come.

3 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by NNPCFACTS: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
There can only be one state; the state of Nigeria. It is about time for politicians to stop heating up the polity and cashing in on the hunger in the land.

Nigeria will never break but bad politicians will be weeded out with time.

Biafra is a failed project. We don't want out based on violence.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by POTUT(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Zinicc:
Every reasonable Igbo person should wake up and lend his surport to IPOB youth now in any way he can to encourage those who are willing to risk there lives to actualize this life long truth to continue this fight.

How do you support... Please share.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by djcliff(m): 12:20am On Nov 07, 2015
There is nothing one about Nigeria! until indigenship is resolved.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by pazienza(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2015
God bless Biafra.

Peace to Arewa-Oduanistan republic.

3 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by castrokins(m): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2015
You Never ChiChomChing Then Lol

Zinicc:

Is that Igbo language you just wrote ''Iwene''
There is no Igbo word like that...mehn!
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by cabaliciouscabal: 12:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Zinicc:

Coward u ar on Nairaland ranting, I Bet u ar even in lagos with ur shop opened and u ar here running ur useless mouth.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by sirchisco: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z_FyRofPI

My Opinoin After The Match Of IPOB
The news of the match protest was shown on NTA but the protesters were not shown. Why? Vanguard reported of police shooting one IPOB but NTA never said that. Well it might be the ethics of reporting on the side of television stations. The road to true peace can never be through violence. Biafrans cannot feel at peace against their wish so let them enjoy that peace and of course Nigeria will also be a home of peace I pray. On the other side, you cant condemn a people and still force them under unification, to me it's like slavery in modern way. If biafrans agitate for its own state, let them have it provided they can handle it as a separate but united blessed nation. God bless us all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Spybradd: 12:58am On Nov 07, 2015
adjoviomole:
I wld not love to see nigeria break. But I know killing of innocents will not and shld not be tolerated.

Dis lil protest dat we as nigerians are ignoring, hmmmmmm! Gradually d fire is burning, d govmnt should act fast b4 it bcoms a widespread fire. They should release all those arrested and a proper hearing should b made with biafrans and everythn should b sttled amicably. Buhari tink twice, u cannot fight multiple battles @ d same time.

May God bless nigeria. We are one. I am proudly a yoruba but I love my igbo and hausa brothers. We are one.

There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW
Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before
We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny
Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before.

NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF TRUE FEDERALISM!?!? YOU NEVER READY..

NO TRUE FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTTOL,ONE NIGERIA RILWAYNE001's WIDE NYANSH...
grin
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by pazienza(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Most Biafrans want Biafra actualization by all means that doesn't involve killing innocent people.

So far, IPOB has not killed a single innocent Arewa-Oduanistan. Instead, IPOB members have been killed by Arewa-Oduanistan police who are being cheered on by their hypocritical Arewa-Oduanistan civilians who are willing to sacrifice the lives of innocent Biafran protesters to preserve their zoological republic.

IPOB and Kanu have so far shown willingness to achieve Biafra via peaceful harmless methods, as they are yet to take any innocent life, but Nigerians on the other hand have shown willingness to preserve their colonial contraption via all violent means possible, including taking innocent lives.

Let the neutrals be the judge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Spybradd: 1:13am On Nov 07, 2015
angiography:

Lol...the southwest is very much Nigeria. I care less if the IBO people decides to go. But I was born a Nigerian and every morning I hear the national anthem sung at a school nearby my place of work...I've an increasing commitment to make it prosperous.

The Ibos may leave...but that would come via a political referendum in the view that not all IBO's agree to this sham called biafra, at least the gainfully employed ones

its a sham,ok,but pls LEAVE THE SHAM ALONE AND MIND UR BIZNESS...IS THAT TOO MUCH?

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by angiography(m): 1:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Spybradd:

its a sham,ok,but pls LEAVE THE SHAM ALONE AND MIND UR BIZNESS...IS THAT TOO MUCH?
I think you should re-read my post again...

Pls do...cheers
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by martinsg17: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Protest alone can not save Nnamadi Kalu abi Nnamdi if u hate Buhari as ur president dia are lagoons all over nigeria but if u like protest to heaven and earth Namadi kalu will neva comes out of the situation
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by c33b33(m): 2:19am On Nov 07, 2015
freshness2020:
I am Igbo.
I don't believe in war.
I believe in cordial negotiations.
War can never be the solution, but are my people ready for this!

Say no to Bigotry...

I don't give mention but you need one.

Read what you posted and read the article again.

You read about a peaceful protest and you shout WAR! Igbo man! You are the bigot. And we don't need your merchantile mentality in Biafra.

IPOB #Free_Nnamdi_Kanu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.