Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,202 members, 7,950,154 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (59970 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by calaway: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2015
12inches1:

A fight is a fight. A war is a war. War brings little benefits. While other countries are building, youre destroying. I just recently moved to the u.s for schooling. Truly, Nigeria needs to move forward. Settle differences and DEVELOP. We finally have a leader that truly believes in Nigeria and shows prospects. As big and diverse as the u.s is, they still manage to settle their differences forge ahead to be the greatest country right now. I was talking with someone from Tunisia and guess what he said. In his words "If Nigeria could only settle its differences, it would become a major world power" And that is a fact. If Nigeria and Biafra fight a war, we would regress another 20 years as Nigerians, Biafrans or Africans. Is that what we need as a country? A lot of African country look up to us as a country. Nigera. The Giant of Africa. The first country to get independence from the white man through diplomacy without a shot fired. It's only when you leave the shores of the country that you fully understand the intensity of what I'm talking about. Look at the World Powers today, China, U.S, U.K, Russia. Are they big country or small states? Well at the end of the day nobody really cares on the world scene where you come from. It's either, black, asian, european, american etc. If you want to break. It shall not be by force. It shall be by concession because throughout GEJs tenure, we never heard much of Biafra. Only when an Hausa man rules, or a Yoruba man rules. The key is live and let live. GEJ screwed up. Give Buhari a chance. If Buhari screws, then you field a more viable candidate from your region. That is what is called democracy as practiced in the great U.S.A that you all look up to. Atleast you know this. Yoruba people dont care where you come from East or West. Nigeria is not perfect but trust me, you dont know what you have till is gone. I love Nigeria. I love Yoruba. I love Igbo and every black person alive. This is not what our forefathers fought for. Not another African war. Not Martin Luther King. Not Nnamdi Azikiwe. Not Ahmadu Bello. Not Obafemi Awolowo. They didnt fight for another war. I rest my case

Please ponder these points and tell me if the igbo is a NIgerian.

1. An igbo child in a class room with yoruba nad huasa children taught by the same teacher under the same circumstance is expected to make twice the score of the other children to attain the same goal the call it cutoff/quota system but in effect it ios institutionalized corruption and established marginalization.

2. Despite the fact that all south east states except enugu has been and is providing the crude oil needed for the survival of a parasitic nation with imo state endowed with the largest onshore reserve/production in west africa and yet the FG saw it fit to refer to them as 5% and did not give them key government stake by appointments or employment.

3. All the south east states put together has only 5 states and and a minimal number of local governments while the story is different with others

WHO IS FOOLING WHO? IT TAKES ONLY 1 DAY FOR THRUTH TO OVERTHROW A THOUSAND YEARS OF LIES AND INJUSTICE. THAT DAY IS AT HAND/

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
calaway:

Please ponder these points and tell me if the igbo is a NIgerian.

1. An igbo child in a class room with yoruba nad huasa children taught by the same teacher under the same circumstance is expected to make twice the score of the other children to attain the same goal the call it cutoff/quota system but in effect it ios institutionalized corruption and established marginalization.

2. Despite the fact that all south east states except enugu has been and is providing the crude oil needed for the survival of a parasitic nation with imo state endowed with the largest onshore reserve/production in west africa and yet the FG saw it fit to refer to them as 5% and did not give them key government stake by appointments or employment.

3. All the south east states put together has only 5 states and and a minimal number of local governments while the story is different with others.

WHO IS FOOLING WHO? IT TAKES ONLY 1 DAY FOR THRUTH TO OVERTHROW A THOUSAND YEARS OF LIES AND INJUSTICE. THAT DAY IS AT HAND/

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by begod: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
FKO81:

You are just Yorubber idio.t, I will suggest you leave your mud region and visit east. Ode!
obasanjo visited east and he was shocked
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
begod:
obasanjo visited east and he was shocked at the mansions in Onitsha...lol
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by wealthmi1: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Come.l know hear say dem protest for Lagos, Jos,Kaduna or Kano.
l dey laff oooooooo.
Unserious fellows !
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by calaway: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

tanx bro

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by eke419: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
If the Biafra was to break-away it doesn't necessary mean that there will not be biafrans still in Nigeria the difference is they will become foreigners in Nigeria just as Nigerians are foreigners in other countries now

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by dned: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
honeywealth75:
Evry bdy jst kip on bashing d police with different kind of abuses, bt wat i didnt c is d question what d person killed did, what abt if he was attacking d police and d officer was defending himself?

Meaning he has to shoot dead a civilian protesting because its assume he is defending himself.

Should we also say its right for civilians to carry gun along should we have any reason to.defend ourselves?

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by dned: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
kadis007:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is
ur approach. I would want to suggest the following
procedures and i can assure u its going to work out
successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the
Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g
Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G
of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious
people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port
so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can
beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market, and every other market even in the remote
villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria
market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

STEP 11

Stop Nigerian government from taking its resources from Cross River, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Abia, Rivers, Imo Delta and Ebonyi.

Igbo Kwenu!!! Heee!

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zinicc:
Every reasonable Igbo person should wake up and lend his surport to IPOB youth now in any way he can to encourage those who are willing to risk there lives to actualize this life long truth to continue this fight.
As for me I shall continue to credit their account monthly.
My tithe is to the IPOB!!

Pls, Stay off my mention if you are not IGBO!

Meanwhile study this before you conclude: https://www.nairaland.com/2719230/facts-lead-recent-biafra-uprising
I am from the Niger Delta and I am proud of the Igbos for this peaceful protest against injustice.
Please respond with a bank account number where your SS brothers and sisters could pay in something in support of this move.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Gabbysky:

I am from the Niger Delta and I am proud of the Igbos for this peaceful protest against injustice.
Please respond with a bank account number where your SS brothers and sisters could pay in something in support of this move.

Please visit IPOB.org and gain all the knowledge you want brother..

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Why is it that many Yorubas are shameless pathological liars even when the stark reality is right there facing them?

See this bigot trying to twist history by stating that Yoruba people don't care where you come from, East or West. What sort of lie is this even when it's widely known that Yorubas are the most tribalistic set of beings?

Zik's party won the election, Awolowo and his Yoruba bigots used ethnic sentiment to deny Zik from being a leader in SW. Many NCNC members of Yoruba extraction cross-carpet and the rest is history.

Mathew Mbu on Tribalism, Awo and the North, "[b]Zik won all, the majority, in the Western region. It was when he went to the East, that this notorious question, this notorious carpet-crossing, for the first time in our history was enacted on the floor of the Western House of Assembly. Before then, we never knew about carpet-crossing. Those who won on the platform of the NCNC were suddenly bought over by the Action Group."
The AG introduced, for the first time in our history, carpet crossing; 
For Nigerians who do not have a recollection of the events of that era and who talk about tribalism, they would want the records set straight. Some even say had Zik stayed back, may be he would have fought it? And some even say that from that moment onwards, Nigeria lost it?
Yes, we lost it from that moment onwards. That was crude tribalism on display. That’s all. What else could it be that somebody of Eastern origin should come and control a region that belongs to the westerners? That was a clear display of tribalism, crude and that was when Nigeria lost it, the true sense of nationalism. Yes! AG, NCNC, that I belonged to, were at opposing ends on true nationalism and nothing else. NCNC till tomorrow remains a nationalist party, one Nigeria, one people, one destiny. AG believed in one Yoruba, one nation, one Oduduwa[/b]."
https://www.nairaland.com/366016/matthew-mbu-tribalism-awo-north

Over the decades Yorubas have shown to have always voted along tribal lines. Yorubas voted GMB because of Osinbajo; nothing more, nothing less!

Biafra is more than Jonathan or 2015 election. It's an ideology permanently inscribed in the heart of every Biafran even those you think are not in support.

See comments that proved that the agitation was strong as ever in 2011: https://www.nairaland.com/597402/northern-army-brigade-established-igboland

2012: https://www.nairaland.com/1094433/igbos-support-against-creation-biafra

It was even under GEJ administration that some Biafra agitators tried to seize a radio station in Enugu. PMB regime has nothing to do with the struggle; it only fueled it the more.

So, stop spreading falsehood and misinformation because you dread to be left alone.

Why did yoruba vote massively for gej?
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
melzabull:
YOu are a blatant Fool. I have been restraining from commenting on this thread but your stupidity rate forced me to and I will do so without restraint.

How is it your bleeping business how Biafrans survive? do you love Biafrans so much that you care about whether they succeed or not? can't you mind your damn business in your arewa-oduanistan? Is there a 'homogenous' Nigeria? Fools like you keep poke-nosing into others business and idiots like you are the reason why the country is cursed.

The 5% that didn't vote him should not expect anything but the oil from the same 5%region is what he is hoping on to continue to feed his parasitic region...useless hypocrite

That i didnt vote for him now means i shouldnt enjoy the benefits of governance?, is that how democracy is played in the US and other countries? you are so daft and foolish to even attempt to justify the 97%-5% comment by the dullard of a president.

Leave biafrans to think for themselves instead of carrying their matter on your dumb head like Agege bread. You mentioned the 'eastern part', are you now insinuating that bayelsa where Goodluck comes from is in the east? or that GEJ is an easterner/Biafran? I thought boneheads like you said no part of the SS was/is/will be part of Biafra?. When will you mischief makers make up your minds? alas I forgot, people like only throw up your silly opinions at your convenience, only when it suits your silly opinions

Nonsense!

I have not insulted anyone here. If you want you want to do is insult me then stop quoting me please. Nobody has monopoly of violent words. Thank you
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
12inches1:
Why did yoruba vote massively for gej?

Why did you not refute the facts I stated instead you continued your silly pretence?

How did what you wrote annul the fact that Yorubas have always voted along tribal lines?

When and where did Yorubas vote massively for GEJ? Provide the facts and figures on the 2011 Lagos gubernatorial results vis-a-vis the presidential to compound your shame...
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
melzabull:
And you will keep enjoying the peace that you are currently getting from book haram. Please urge your dullard president to quickly kill KANU so that we will enjoy even bigger peace in nigeria....anuofia!

Kanu, another freedom fighter like Asari Dokubo. Act like a freedom fighter for a while, get benefits of it and build a university in GHANA. Common sense is not common.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Why did you not refute the facts I stated instead you continued your silly pretence?

How did what you wrote annul the fact that Yorubas have always voted along tribal lines?

When and where did Yorubas vote massively for GEJ? Provide the facts and figures on the 2011 Lagos gubernatorial results vis-a-vis the presidential to compound your shame...
Every right thinking person knows the truth about 2011 PRESIDENTIAL elections. So No comment on this.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by calaway: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
12inches1:

Kanu, another freedom fighter like Asari Dokubo. Act like a freedom fighter for a while, get benefits of it and build a university in GHANA. Common sense is not common.
it not about kanu. its about about a people and a desire for freedom from a society that is totaly wrong. kanu just step into a leadership void and anybody can do this too.
thenigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=jonIjtTkFkQ&feature=youtu.be

there is ongoing agitation for biafra in
japan
geneva
sweden
norway
germany
and many more

BIAFRA IS REAL!!!

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
calaway:

it not about kanu. its about about a people and a desire for freedom from a society that is totaly wrong. kanu just step into a leadership void and anybody can do this too.
thenigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=jonIjtTkFkQ&feature=youtu.be

there is ongoing agitation for biafra in
japan
geneva
sweden
norway
germany
and many more

BIAFRA IS REAL!!!

The video shows nothing. All I see is unemployed youths clamouring for what they have little knowledge of while their contemporaries on the world scene are making changes to the world we live in. Mark Zuckerberg created facebook in his 20s. Steve Chen created the youtube you directed me to in his 20s. Nigeria really needs to grow up from all this Sh*T (pardon my bad language) and DEVELOP. The Kanu they are standing behind doesnt even know what to do with Biafra if he gets it. Many South South people dont give a hoot about Biafra. Go to Linda Ikeji and read comments. An Ibo man is not an Ijaw man. Same way a Yoruba man is not Edo and vice versa. And even among Yorubas there is still Egba, ijesa etc same way in other tribes. The crusade you're pushing is DOA.
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
12inches1:

The video shows nothing. All I see is unemployed youths clamouring for what they have little knowledge of while their contemporaries on the world scene are making changes to the world we live in. Mark Zuckerberg created facebook in his 20s. Steve Chen created the youtube you directed me to in his 20s. Nigeria really needs to grow up from all this Sh*T (pardon my bad language) and DEVELOP. The Kanu they are standing behind doesnt even know what to do with Biafra if he gets it. Many South South people dont give a hoot about Biafra. Go to Linda Ikeji and read comments. An Ibo man is not an Ijaw man. Same way a Yoruba man is not Edo and vice versa. And even among Yorubas there is still Egba, ijesa etc same way in other tribes. The crusade you're pushing is DOA.

Ohh! I can see...good to know you, are not the one that created Amajiri designers plate grin grin grin

Inventor, we want Biafra sink that and have peace...Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by calaway: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
12inches1:

E go do you fiam fo eye!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by ifeanyi83(m): 1:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Hizzy:

hahaha I laf in french
so you have job and your on nairaland fast forwarding your life because of biafra
oya you wa get job on nairaland

You can't even construct a proper sentence. I believe you are as jobless as I am because we are both here...
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Cjrane2: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2015
People should document all these brutality and crimes against humanity perpetrated against peaceful protesters by Muhammadu Buhari regime.

In the fullness of time, it should be presented entirely to the International Criminal Court (ICC) to see the murderous, bloody criminal that has been allowed to interact freely with decent presidents across the world claiming he is Nigeria's president.

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2015
ifeanyi83:

You can't even construct a proper sentence. I believe you are as jobless as I am because we are both here...
NA bridge you the construct
must I please you, worthless animal
you are a mighty fool
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by bukaldrinio(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
afroxyz:

I am Igbo and I am not Jew. Please go and learn your history. Biafra puppet

Go and ask questions were Igbo's comes from and our traditions........osoaka
Re: One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News by bukaldrinio(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
With time you will understand

afroxyz:

I am Igbo and I am not Jew. Please go and learn your history. Biafra puppet

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.