Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,463 members, 7,908,337 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics (27767 Views)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Tony Anenih Retires From Politics, Says I Have No More Ambition.. / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
O jebi
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by funmilade4real(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
j4sure:
[Okquote author=metronaija post=39751325]Former Lagos governorship aspirant, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has announced on Twitter that he is temporarily leaving politics and has decided returned to back to school.

“Good morning everyone. Recent developments have necessitated a subtle change in the handling of my communications channel," he tweeted on Friday.

“The exit of my aide @MrFixNigeria from my party means that this account is no longer managed by him – it is a task he performed well.

“I wish him well in both his personal and political future and hope that @tessloconcepts will continue to make sharp suits for me.

“The future of PDP lies with our youths who have what it takes, not only to be at the helms of affairs with us, but also away from it.

“As I take a break from 16 years of almost unbroken service to both State and Country and to apply myself to further education, I’m encouraged that the spirit of Nationalism & Patriotism which I helped ignite in our youths (partisan or non) will never die.

“The mantles of Nationalism and Patriotism to Nigeria must be worn at all times by all of us and especially the youths of our country. I condole with @PrinceEbeano on the recent fire disaster to his business and pray that he will bounce back fast, higher and stronger.

“Kudos to all who support PDP on twitter and all social media platforms – let’s keep our engagement patriotic and decent at all times. I’m always excited to have constructive and engaging conversations about the way forward for our nation and of course Lagos. I therefore look forward to continuous positive interactions with everyone both here on twitter and also on facebook.

“We stand together for a better Nigeria irrespective of party, tribe or opinion. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/obanikoro-takes-break-from-politics.html

cc: lalasticlala

Ok
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by bettercreature(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
redsconsult:
he wan run...efcc na him be dat oya catch am
Exactly! style to go on exile

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by felai: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
CR77:
Not funny tongue tongue

Was it supposed to be funny cheesy grin
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Ephemmm: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
tongue tongue tongue No more Federal looting and underserved take home: things fall apart, center cannot hold.

Is he relevant anymore? I believe he won't go on this 'compulsory retirement' assuming GEJ won.

hypocrisy at the highest level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by alexitohan2020(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Dizzybizzy: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Tinubu don send am to retirement, Just like he almost sent Bode George to exile
Na this man suffer for Tinubu hand the most. Beaten by Fashola for governorship, beaten by Agbaje again. EVen his son lost the House of assembly ticket
Jagaban I juba for you oohhhh
Sgt Koli don return time to open Ekitigate files
The man wan bail out of the country leaving Fayose to face the music alone
Koli is a Capt not a Sgt

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by WHOcarex: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
They are no longer in power so, no more money to loot. They are forming taking a break and retiring.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by redsconsult(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
bettercreature:
Exactly! style to go on exile
one by one den don dey go

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by front247: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
No plantain in d plantain plantation

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by ekseel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Obanikoro is one man that will never forget JAGABAN in his life.... He made him relevant politically and later made him political irrelevant due to his greed and betrayal...
Unfortunately his son is suffering from his father's sin..

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by lekan29ice(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's good of him
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
otipoju:

You can wake a man that is sleeping but you cannot wake a man who is pretending to be sleeping.

I listened to Obanikoros utterances on the Ekiti state election tape.
Why didn't you go to court?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
Just bow down and go. You fought a good fight...for Nigerians not to fall into the hands of political robbers. You were injured trying to save the blind followers of the old men's club (APC). Now they know better...they look them in the eyes and laugh...deny all promises. Obanikoro! The great fighter! Well done! You won,they lost.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by seankay(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
He won't be missed

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
akthedream:
You can only fool yourself and your gullible fans...
Rueben Abati,Pa Edwin clark.......Obanikoro...Bode George nko?.
No more share the money?...one by one,them don dey run...
Tinubu and Apc badt gan...Lol
Which money wey them de share? Make Bode George sef waka o
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
No worry,...you and your Jonathan go soon waka too.. Stealing is now curruption..he go soon clear for una eyes.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by gigabyte13: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Obanikoro retire? Abi l no hear well? Na APC give Obanikoro forceful retirement oooooo

if l hear, even Obanikoro cannot look me in my korokoro eyes and tell me dat "o boi yeee, l yav retire from chop and clean mouth politics"

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by bashydemy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A welcome development. I urge others to follow suit so as to create room for young Nigerians to take the lead and take the party to greater height. God bless Koro! God Bless PDP! God Bless Nigeria
Please in what politics will he remain when he lost woefully both states and federal, Sharp guy he know nothing for him anymore in Nigeria politics abi who wan appoint am. If GEJ won will he left politics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by jomoh: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na this man suffer for Tinubu hand the most. Beaten by Fashola for governorship, beaten by Agbaje again. EVen his son lost the House of assembly ticket

E be like say PDP politicians don dey see say na to go school go read better book go fit give dem chance against APC who has at least 70% lawyers in its ministerial nominees and a certain professor of law as VP.

Its better to take a break and study before the start playing the raggae and the blues.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by miqos02(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
cool
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by babafirst(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Serial election rigger!!!!!!Hope you have passed your skills to your successor.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by dklex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
Just bow down and go. You fought a good fight...for Nigerians not to fall into the hands of political robbers. You were injured trying to save the blind followers of the old men's club (APC). Now they know better...they look them in the eyes and laugh...deny all promises. Obanikoro! The great fighter! Well done! You won,they lost.

Helloooooooooooo ? Is anyone there?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by bashydemy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

hahaha you wicked oo but you are right sha about the Tinubu and Ekitigate part...

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by InsaneTamie(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
I did not even know the dude was still in politics. After Jona's loss, Koro just faded. Talk about been a metaphorical invisible man. grin

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by 2naira50kobo: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
BEFORE!!!!!!!

Even the devil takes a break sometimes...
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Abugab(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Short break or long break?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by bashydemy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why didn't you go to court?
Don't rush the table will soon turn to his side, Remember to follow Orubebe to CCT on monday ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by gretblue: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
He's Stylishly joining Bode George in exile since the Gaffer had promised to go on exile if PDP lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by bashydemy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh....sorry the money sharing no reach your side before we kick them out, You left APC with your greed thinking you will eat from the national cake hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A welcome development. I urge others to follow suit so as to create room for young Nigerians to take the lead and take the party to greater height. God bless Koro! God Bless PDP! God Bless Nigeria
the game has begun. It is a script and many more will happen very soon .
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by gigabyte13: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kiiiikiiiiiiii,haaaaaahiiiihoooo

Bros no vex oooo, even Obanikoro no say u be "LIEist"
na which fight obanikoro don ever win politically? He could not achieve his political ambition neither can he help his son to fulfil his.

Obanikoro is an all round loser but a good political sycophant/jobber. Dont be surprise to see him in APC before the next election.

nnafather:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Police Foil Bomb Attack In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.