Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics (27816 Views)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Tony Anenih Retires From Politics, Says I Have No More Ambition.. / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by BamideleOJ: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
easyfem:
I blame efcc for this, this man suppose b in kirikiri now
If you vex soo much carry out for your personal prison na!
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by greall12(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
The man want use style join apc.
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Ozorc: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hahahhaahahhahahahahahahhah. .... Obanikoro na thief you be.. well I wish you well as you go on self exile.. you have done more harm than good but I think Fayose suppose make you commissioner in Ekiti so dt he compensate you..... Oleee
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by timothydavid201: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Well said, he should leave
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 07, 2015
sandraokosun1:
I think this is the latest trend frm the pdp failed politicians who have long past their expiration date.
The idea is to get little respect which have been badly battered and pretend to be statemen. Same can be said of aneni, orubebe and clark who have cost more harm than good to his political appendage even in retirement. Only the deranged will believe koro's word that pdp is now a party for the youths, its only an expression of the adage that when a sugarcane looses what makes it succulent in the dry season the ants would abadon it for the termites but when it regains it succulency in rainy season the real ants owners would emerge. Pdp disarray and abadonment by the yestermen because of its shortage juice of stolen funds does not mean the party now suddenly have a future. For akpabio who is bereft of common sense to be leading the pdp in senate to shambles and redicule even as a first timer shows you how much the party has become empty, lacking men of valour.

Your knowledge of politics is excellent
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by texazzpete(m): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A welcome development. I urge others to follow suit so as to create room for young Nigerians to take the lead and take the party to greater height. God bless Koro! God Bless PDP! God Bless Nigeria

But the problem is that many of our youths are just like you!
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by ikaboy: 3:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Tinubu sending selfish politicians on early retirement since the days of Methuselah.

Sai baba
Jagaban
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by mbulela: 5:18am On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A welcome development. I urge others to follow suit so as to create room for young Nigerians to take the lead and take the party to greater height. God bless Koro! God Bless PDP! God Bless Nigeria
You will not ask him to o account for the election funds GEJ gave him fo Lagos state before his temporary exit?
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by ismyheal75: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Like he has option..... mtcheeeww
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2015
texazzpete:

But the problem is that many of our youths are just like you!
What is the problem with youths like you?
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
mbulela:

You will not ask him to o account for the election funds GEJ gave him fo Lagos state before his temporary exit?
The man in the position to make such request is Muhammadu Buhari. Tell him to ask him (and I will tell Koro to respond).
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by wealthmi1: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Oba..wan go on break ? Free me joor,na exile.Wind don blow,fowl yansh don open,we don see fowl toto !
Ekitigates spell no go catch me for naija. 'Koro,l hail
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by texazzpete(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What is the problem with youths like you?

Absolutely nothing. We obey laws and pay taxes as good, patriotic Nigerians. We just don't give a shyte about joining politics directly.

Your lot that join politics should aspire to a higher standard than that you're showing right now.
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2015
texazzpete:

Absolutely nothing. We obey laws and pay taxes as good, patriotic Nigerians. We just don't give a shyte about joining politics directly.

Your lot that join politics should aspire to a higher standard than that you're showing right now.
Youths like me, obey laws and desire the best for Nigeria. We are in politics to effect change that will advance the course of Nigeria and her good citizens. We are NOT in politics for personal gain but that of the country and Nigerians.

I don't know of others.
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by DMerciful(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2015
And yet Tinubu cannot be president....a position he so craved for! undecided
OAUTemitayo:
Only God knows the number of people Tinubu has retired in politics.
From Tewonde George to Obanikoro and the Afenifebi goons
Tinubu I hail the
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by OAUTemitayo: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
DMerciful:
And yet Tinubu cannot be president....a position he so craved for! undecided
How many have Tinubu contested for the Presidency?
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by DMerciful(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
He won't even try it....he is not marketable!
OAUTemitayo:
How many have Tinubu contested for the Presidency?
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by OAUTemitayo: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
DMerciful:
He won't even try it....he is not marketable!
A two time Governor who has used his influence to get several others installed as governor is not marketable? are you high?
I see, you are from the wailing council.
Hate him as much as you can, no politician in your erosion ravaged land can match Tinubu's success in politics.
Nkita ara
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by lawbabs: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which rigging scene abeg?

Pls think of it clearly... Must it be when your party loses power and relevance that you should take a break? They were greedy for 16years, damaging the image and the respect Nigeria had.

Why didn't take a bow 8 years ago. And what good has he done for Lagos during the last 16 years other than destroy his office with fire...

Obanikoro is not a person worthy of my respect...
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Since you've resorted to insult...bye
OAUTemitayo:
A two time Governor who has used his influence to get several others installed as governor is not marketable? are you high?
I see, you are from the wailing council.
Hate him as much as you can, no politician in your erosion ravaged land can match Tinubu's success in politics.
Nkita ara
Re: Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics by aristosoft(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
We know the true politicians when all chips are down. Election loss by PDP has separated the men from the boys. This only shows that Obanikoro and his boy, Ohimai could only endure PDP because of the largesse and when it's no more, Igi da, eye fo (Tree Branch broken). Like Obanikoro, like Ohimai....awon iru kankan na

We are waiting for you in 2019, meanwhile Sgt Koli is ready, so be ready to remain on the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.