Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,191 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today (51760 Views)

5 Children Found Dead After Mistakenly Locking Themselves In Freezer / PHOTOS: Children Found Inside Car Booth In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by kingthreat(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

As a citizen you should know your boundaries when interferring in other people's business regardless of what or how they do because you could be breaching the other's human rights while trying to do the needful. It is up to the police to address the situation as they are better trained & constitutionally assigned to do such.

10x smiley

I actually thought of that, but the risky it poses to the children in case of a slight accidental issue is a good cause to interfere.

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by rottenegg: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by BFive: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Come to Ogbomoso and see worse situation than this.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by nemelu123(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
South south and South east. When una go get sense?...nato dey shout Biafra up and down.
you way dy kill your brother
dy sell sense right
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
zed7:
Zoology grin
This would soon be a lucrative course. Our people have almost finished evolving into animals.

Yes O!, quite appropriate course for those that have been calling this country a zoo - and conveniently too, as they already have their brother, Jonathan, a ready made lecturer well schooled in the subject of educating animals like them.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
GodwinTobi:
Nigeria is indeed a joke.... when they were told to born two or three they will tell u dat the bible says that "children is d heritage of the lord" ..... family planning would have save that family this embrassment.
Lmao
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Burger01(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Op, why infringe on the poor man's privacy Did he ask you to publish his situation and that of his family online This is not fair and sure not helping. Haba! Mind your businessundecided

Nonsenseundecidedangry
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by dokJ: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
South south and South east. When una go get sense?...nato dey shout Biafra up and down.
Foolish fool. U no see as d man n his wife b like yoloba he n she goat?

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by guccimilan(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Which trans Amadi is this one ? May be the one in Lagos because I can see Lagos taxi color all around the car while Ph taxi color is green.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by lmm4real: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Towncrier247:
Poverty or ignorance?

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/see-what-was-spotted-at-transamadi.html

Chai u bad o, u even snap the driver lol
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by adedayourt(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Its no big deal, its a normal scene we'r I served in d north, even nursing mother sit inside d booth nd breast feed der babies while car is on top speed. . .

Was shocked d 1st time I saw it dou, but I later accepted it to be der way of life.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by harry509: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Towncrier247:
Poverty or ignorance?

hmmmmM! Sum family can b so 4uni xpcially pple 4rm southwest.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Towncrier247:
Poverty or ignorance?

Una just dey see am? Its so popular in the North.

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by micfoley: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Interesting. Please its boot not booth
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by francizy(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
The children covered their faces in shame.. This is really sad. sad

I pray they make it in life so that they talk about this day with smiles on their faces.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Nickymezor(f): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Mean man / father.

1 Like

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by tk4rd: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettyjo:
nawaooooooo

dat momemt when... grin
Dat moment u become f.t.c... tongue
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Ezeamara(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na wowoooooo
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by flokii: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Poverty + Ignorance

I even thought they got kidnapped or somtin..
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by deramarks(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmm is dat a movie or is dat real? D guys had rada trek na funny sha
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by trapQ: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
pls don't involve SS into this issue. only then SE people do that, or the few SS Igbo's.
SaiBuharii:
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by HIPROFILE(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmm a close look identifies that driver as a Yoruba man
1. yoruba people are known with that fabric material he's wearing.
2. majority of yoruba people are known with such dirty way of living
3. That driver can even wear that cloth for weeks without washing and when you get close to him it ooze like I dant know
4. majority of them rarely understand nor speak our simple half english form of communication (pigin english).

who knows... the man may be traveling to ogwomosho with his family.... hahahaha

wailers! u can quote me.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by prettyjo(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Dat moment u become f.t.c... tongue
lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by favourlove1: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
that they are based in ss doesn't mk them from there. Wait untill their identities are knwn you would eat ur words with a glss of palmy to step down. Yeye.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by zirrah: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
SaiBuharii:
but this is a common feature in the North Western part of this country as well, infact this one beta as de man open de booth.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by aigbokiejohnson(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is not a strange scene, daily scene particularly in the North.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by Pearlbim1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Earn Real Money Online in $ http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=282267
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by teemonk(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is a northern phenomenon but i guess the recess is fast creeping in but we are hopeful for a better Nigeria.
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by kosokoadeyemi: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hearthless parents
Re: Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today by kodlins(f): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
olafunny:
Igbo undecided

creating way where there seems to be no way since 0001BC grin
An average Ikwere man does not call himself an Igbo man

#najokeideyo
#idontalkmyown
#olafunny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.