Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,478 members, 7,888,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Trust Him So Much, Now This. (3538 Views)

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Can I Really Trust Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
has he started fucc.king you?

1 Like

Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by mzclare(f): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
thnks peeps for ur opinions
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Fireson: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thowbie7:
has he started fucc.king you?
No.. he has started chooking her!!! angry
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
mzclare:
I met this guy early last year, we've been friends, December last year we decided to get serious, before we got into d relationship I asked several questions abt his last relationship I figured out he lied to me, he just had a break from d girl, they didn't really breakup, April 2015, this girl started attacking me, calling me different names I just try as much as possible not to let her words get to me, my guy got to knw abt this, his mum also heard abt it, she called to settle d scores although he apologized on her behalf but told me he would want to end things with her amicably, so I think they stop seeing each other for sometimes, few days back we had an argument and this girl has actually been hiding her no. to call me, maybe just to confirm I was d owner of d line, I dnt knw. I called my guy that same night only to hear insulting me on background, I was really hurt, I called his friends that knew abt our first fight, with the way the girl runs her mouth i felt i shld tell someone who is older like a family, i honestly do not want to fight her, so i called d girl's elder sis, explained things to her, she apologized on her behalf few hours later my guy called me and asked me d right I had to av called d girl's sister, pls av I done anything wrng. if yes what could I av done.
If we ask you guys to concentrate on your studies rather than chasing boys, u no gree. Now constructing a simple narrative essay is a big problem. BTW how did you pass your WAEC?
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by LadyJul(f): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't understand relationship of these days....it's like double dating is now a normal thing....people don't date out of love these days....they date out of selfish reasons.,...i pity any gal dat will mumu herself all in the name of love....op it's better u leave dat dude...it's obvious he's still seeing his other g.f and u're just his side chick! Sorry dear but u just have to move on and believe u'll find someone better
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by chigoizie7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
mzclare:

when this whole thing started I told my brother, n he said no matter what I shld av ntn to do with d girl, i am nt trying to exonorate myslf, i just feel i av no business with her, I may av made a mistake calling d girl's sister, but honestly I thought its best

Just few questions for u.

*wen u met the guy early last year, was he in a relationship?

*have u asked him why he broke up with the girl?

My opinion,

Maybe u were the cause of their break up in the 1st place, maybe u were a treat to the relationship until they both needed a break and the guy now started dating u almost 1yr after you both met.

If what I said was the truth, then,pack your bags and leave the guy, that girl will stop @ nothing until she make u pay for crashing her love life n the 1st place by appearing in the picture
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by chigoizie7(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

she's probably friends with the other babe. you know girls like snatching each other's boyfriends grin

U ve said it all
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Perfect family issue. I don't trample on that I'm sorry !

BTW,does your action matter now? Right or wrong, its all moves to placate your probs . Be good!
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by dexcira(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
stupidity:
em say e boyfriend former babe they para for her and as the gentle sisi wey she be(OP), she con carry phone call her boyfriend former babe elder sister, make da one help her talk to the former babe to stop dey harrass and insult her(the OP). So her boyfriend hear say she call em former babe sister he con vex say waten bring dat leg, now he don carry the matter for head like aeroplane, so waten she go do?
. Lol . u garrit cheesy
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Princess4eva(f): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Op, I don't think your guy likes you as much as you do, he may have his reasons though. When I was dating my husband, we were three girls and I was the youngest and last to join the company. Typical of guys, he was maneuvering among three babes, they didn't know bout me but I knew about them and I tolerated them cos I knew they will soon be forgotten issues. Of course they later found out about me, one of them left honourably but one was stubborn. Just like your case, she was gone before, something like staging a comeback. My husband stood his ground that It was over. She threw tantrums and all but it really was over. He told her in my presence plainly that they were done.

Your guy is not being straight forward bout the whole thing, If he is that much into you, he should fight for you and not blame you unnecessarily. It is his show why get mummies and sisters involved? It simply means he isn't man enough to handle his affairs. If you ask me, I don't wanna be with that kinda man.
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
eipreel:

I trip grin

Chai...
I'm flattered....trip ke?
Re: I Trust Him So Much, Now This. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
You did no wrong... you only felt responsible for him(your BF) because his "ex" in question is abusive. For him(your BF) having to question you on why you called the sister of his "ex" proves he's still in love with her. My dear sister, he's still in love with is "ex" and since you're not married to him please break-up the relationship, because on the long run you'll end up hurt and rejected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship / Come C What A Normal Being Wore In Public All Bcoz Of Fashion. Is She Okay? / Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.