Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,397 members, 7,964,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

What If Adam And/or Eve Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Adam And/or Eve Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit. (380 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Adam And/or Eve Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit. by psp2pc(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
I have always wondered about these 2 questions, cause I know that for God leaving the 2 forbidden trees in the garden of Eden, one day one day 1 person would pluck it.

1. if it was only eve had eaten the fruit of good and evil?
would only eve had been chased out of the garden or what.
2. if they didn't eat it, what if it was their grandchildren that ate it?
I know that they would surely have born one stubborn akpos pikin that would have plucked.
3. as the Bible says that death came as a result of the sin of eating the forbidden fruit. let's imagine that we don't die, shey overpopulation wouldn't have occurred. considering the billions upon billions of people wey don die since creation
Re: What If Adam And/or Eve Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit. by kambili999(f): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
we will all be walking about naked and not even know we are naked. grin
Re: What If Adam And/or Eve Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit. by Kobojunkiee: 3:20am On Apr 15, 2021
psp2pc:
I have always wondered about these 2 questions, cause I know that for God leaving the 2 forbidden trees in the garden of Eden, one day one day 1 person would pluck it.

1. if it was only eve had eaten the fruit of good and evil?
would only eve had been chased out of the garden or what.
2. if they didn't eat it, what if it was their grandchildren that ate it?
I know that they would surely have born one stubborn akpos pikin that would have plucked.
3. as the Bible says that death came as a result of the sin of eating the forbidden fruit. let's imagine that we don't die, shey overpopulation wouldn't have occurred. considering the billions upon billions of people wey don die since creation

1. If Adam had not eaten from the fruit of the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, I don't believe Eve would have been kicked out of the garden. And this because the directive not to eat from the tree was given, not to Eve but to Adam and Adam alone. undecided

2. It is possible that God intended for Adam to teach the command to His children and their children's children, kind of like the story of Jonadab son of Recab told of in Jeremiah 35. Jonadab taught all His sons and their generations not to drink wine, and they kept the command their forefathers gave them.

3. Without death, men would rarely think of leaving behind a name and so many other stupid ideas we hang on to in the name of keeping tradition and culture. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Invitation / Open Letter To Kingdom Builders/partners / Are You Dealing With Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.