Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. (1084 Views)

Student Goes Naked In Class Over Discrimination / Guy Goes Naked In UNILAG ' Worshipping God '. / Checkout a screenshot I found on palmchat. Should I cry or laugh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 5:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Please, I need a good interpretation to this dream.
I dreamt where I and my friends (all males) were completely naked and moving freely without any care.
Needless to say I woke up later, worried. What could this mean? I need answers from knowledgeable people please.
Thanks.

Cc: lalasticala
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by menix(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2015
You are a gay bro..
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by olumide81(m): 5:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Danger!
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 5:23am On Nov 10, 2015
God wan create a new world be dat nw, u go be Adam v2 xo chill
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by shadelek(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by agohmamuda(m): 5:27am On Nov 10, 2015
I would say it means a state of emptiness, loss of talent/wealth or loss of that which was to give you glory. Pray about this seriously oh. Since u said you were with other guys/people, they represent either friends or family. So..............
Next time when you get up from a nightmare you pray refuting it immediately not coming to Nairaland. Nairaland is not a church.

Less I forget, you can call me Joseph. Less I forget again, if you don't want to accept my interpretation, it means "ya niggis is gay.
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by flylykace: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Emptiness is on the way pls pray hard
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2015
What?! That's a total fallacy.
menix:
You are a gay bro..
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 6:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Really? From where?
olumide81:
Danger!
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2015
I pray against that in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen.
flylykace:
Emptiness is on the way pls pray hard
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2015
I appreciate your contribution.
agohmamuda:
I would say it means a state of emptiness, loss of talent/wealth or loss of that which was to give you glory. Pray about this seriously oh. Since u said you were with other guys/people, they represent either friends or family. So..............
Next time when you get up from a nightmare you pray refuting it immediately not coming to Nairaland. Nairaland is not a church.

Less I forget, you can call me Joseph. Less I forget again, if you don't want to accept my interpretation, it means "ya niggis is gay.
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2015
This is not funny.
AdebisiAdeyinka:
God wan create a new world be dat nw, u go be Adam v2 xo chill
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by menix(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2015
arabbunkum:
What?! That's a total fallacy.

Fallacy was my name when I told okon he was a gay, buh today he is a Gay activist..
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by Codedboy95(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2015
disgrace/shame...
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by SporaD8: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
arabbunkum:
This is not funny.
The situation I see here is like someone pulling all his resources together, going all out to blowing it with reckless abandon among him nigga and returning disgraced and emptied.
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by Babamide(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Either u are gay or u smoked some quality weed before bed.
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by Fireson: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
arabbunkum:
Please, I need a good interpretation to this dream.
I dreamt where I and my friends (all males) were completely naked and moving freely without any care.
Needless to say I woke up later, worried. What could this mean? I need answers from knowledgeable people please.
Thanks.

Cc: lalasticala
If you go to bed unclad, there is tendency to be nude in the dream...
Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Yes, some nights, I go to bed unclad but not on this particular night.
Fireson:

If you go to bed unclad, there is tendency to be nude in the dream...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Found Myself And Others Naked In My Dream. by arabbunkum: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Nothing like that bro.
Babamide:
Either u are gay or u smoked some quality weed before bed.

(1) (Reply)

6 Lucrative Jobs You Can Engage In As An Undergraduate / Anchor University Lagos 2017 / 2018 Admission Processing Ongoing. Admission Fo / gdjkdk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.