Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY (689 Views)

I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? / Why Do Naija Chics See 9ja Bankers As Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by jonaifame22(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
I was at my shop dis morning when two ladies walked in that they wanted to barb and spray their hair,i was admiring the second gal cos of her lovely bossoms, as I was barbing the first gals hair, she lamented saying, "can u believe that stingy useless man did not give me money he asked me to borrow money frm someone to cut n spray dis my hair that he'll pay when he returns.
Really I wldn't know why ladies find it so quick to label a guy as stingy cos of some lil money.
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
My lady once called me stingy, I asked her how?
She said I only last 2min, instead of 7 days ontop her.

So I stopped being stingy and I can last two weeks ontop her now. She's happy I stopped being stingy.
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by emmanwandud(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Oga barber y don't u concentrate on minding your business next time, I was the one that sent them to your saloon
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by MrLankeeee(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
stupidity:

So I stopped being stingy and I can last two weeks ontop her now. She's happy I stopped being stingy.

7 days on top what? Bro save ur self
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by Favparis(f): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2015
when he Buys Ice Cream for a Lady on a date, and refuses to take anything even when he's damn hungry........

1 Like

Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by jonaifame22(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
stupidity:

hehehehehehe, if u say u're not stingy cos u last long on ur gal that means I'm not stingy too
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by jonaifame22(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
emmanwandud:
Oga barber y don't u concentrate on minding your business next time, I was the one that sent them to your saloon
dat means u're the one they're talkn abt, why will u send dem gals to my place without giving them money? angry
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
when he Buys Ice Cream for a Lady on a date, and refuses to take anything even when he's damn hungry........

lol!
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by falconey(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:

I thought stingy is when you don't give to others.
Re: On What Condition Can A Man Be Termed As STINGY by Favparis(f): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

NO! It's worst when you're greedy to your own self. You could do it to people just to please them, but it's not in u and u know that.

(1) (Reply)

Crazily In Love.. Need Help / 【서울건마_서인천건마】【 밤 전 】 B Ам Wа R 8 쫌 컴 일산건마 - 듀티프리 / Sex Is Right In Marriage Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.