Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic (3214 Views)

Pushing All Biafra Trends To Crime Forum / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) / #someonetellcnn Trends Worldwide After CNN Gaffe On Kenya (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by EasternLion: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Here grin grin smiley smiley

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Biafra sef dey para...
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2015
grin zombies
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Warlord3000(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Mtscheeeew ...

Next.... *yawns*

Just wasting Seun data storage space with useless thread on NL

1 Like

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Favparis(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2015
what Next BRO.....
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by EasternLion: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
grin zombies

u are dying inside

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by FreeGlobe(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
what Next BRO.....
Biafra > Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2015
EasternLion:

u are dying inside

and you are dying outside. cheesy
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Biafra > Nigeria

says someone who used nigerian naira to buy data to comment on a nigerian forum.

funny biafrans. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

says someone who used nigerian naira to buy data to comment on a nigerian forum.

funny biafrans. tongue
What do you mean
nigeria are not making use of Biafra product to pay workers

1 Like

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by jbaby265(f): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
biafra land of rising sun..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

What do you mean
nigeria are not making use of Biafra product to pay workers

what product? i hope you don't want to call SS's oil?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Favparis(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Biafra > Nigeria

Ohhhhh I see
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Na lagos get the oil

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Built2last: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

Na lagos get the oil

Lagos contributes 60% of Nigeria's non oil GDP. wink

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Lagos contributes 60% of Nigeria's non oil GDP. wink
hahaha Since lagos contribute 60% non Oil GDP the igbos wants to go so that your 60% will contain you guys

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

hahaha Since lagos contribute 60% non Oil GDP the igbos wants to go so that your 60% will contain you guys

igbos are not cowards. When we want to go, we go. We will never ask for any bodies permission. You biafrans are worthless cowards.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

igbos are not cowards. When we want to go, we go. We will never ask for any bodies permission. You biafrans are worthless cowards.
I don't understand stand you
are you an IGBO but not BIAFRA
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

I don't understand stand you
are you an IGBO but not BIAFRA

Exactly dear. Igbos are not biafrans.
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Exactly dear. Igbos are not biafrans.
That's what you believed in
But as for me and my family we will support BIAFRA 100% the same way northerners support Boko haram
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

That's what you believed in
But as for me and my family we will support BIAFRA 100% the same way northerners support Boko haram

Really? So all Northerners support Boko Haram?
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Really? So all Northerners support Boko Haram?
NOT all but 84% support them
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

NOT all but 84% support them

shocked 84% support boko haram to be bombing and killing them? Like they support boko haram to turn their once lucrative region into waste lands? The IDP support that they have to leave the comfort of their home to be feeding watery beans everyday in IDP camp? Tell me more.
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by oweniwe(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

I don't know why some people don't want to educate themselves.

Anambra, abia, imo are oil producing.... The SS oil of a thing is annoying ...

Who owns the oil? The person who leased the oil well is the owner... Just as when you pay the rent of a house, the house belongs to you.

Hausa/fulani oiligarchs who were dashed oil mining lease since the 80s and their children own the oil.... Truth is bitter
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
oweniwe:

I don't know why some people don't want to ed cate themselves.

Anambra, abia, imo are oil producing.... The SS oil of a thing is annoying ...

Who owns the oil? The person who leased the oil well is the owner... Just as when you pay the rent of a house, the house belongs to you.

Hausa/fulani oiligarchs who were dashed oil mining lease since the 80s and their children own the oil.... Truth is bitter

so after the lease expires, they would carry the oil with them to hausa land? Listen to your self. So if i lease my land to a client, the client now owns the land?

Who are the landlords, man?

Every state is producing oil. the real question is, in what quantity?
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

shocked 84% support boko haram to be bombing and killing them? Like they support boko haram to turn their once lucrative region into waste lands? The IDP support that they have to leave the comfort of their home to be feeding watery beans everyday in IDP camp? Tell me more.
When the issue of Boko haram started what did the northerners do if military are looking or chasing Boko member he runs into any compound soldiers will ask where's that Boko member that entered here now the will say nobody was here or entered here
Northerners were protecting them from the beginning till date they are bombing those who dere them
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

When the issue of Boko haram started what did the northerners do if military are looking or chasing Boko member he runs into any compound soldiers will ask where's that Boko member that entered here now the will say nobody was here or entered here
Northerners were protecting them from the beginning till date they are bombing those who dere them

you just don't make sense. Northerners protected boko haram so that boko haram would still kill them? 80% of those killed by boko haram are northerners.

During GEJ's tenure. people were afraid. Boko Haram was more potent than Nigerian Army. So some people would rather no rat a member out for the fear of getting killed.
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

you just don't make sense. Northerners protected boko haram so that boko haram would still kill them? 80% of those killed by boko haram are northerners.

During GEJ's tenure. people were afraid. Boko Haram was more potent than Nigerian Army. So some people would rather no rat a member out for the fear of getting killed.
I lived at Benue and I know what am saying so by by
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

I lived at Benue and I know what am saying so by by

so there's boko haram in benue state? tell me more. cheesy
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by oweniwe(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

so after the lease expires, they would carry the oil with them to hausa land? Listen to your self. So if i lease my land to a client, the client now owns the land?

Who are the landlords, man?

Every state is producing oil. the real question is, in what quantity?

Their lease does not expire.... The same leases IBB, abacha gave out in the 80s and 90s are still valid... So far as they pay royalty through the oil companies, the lease belongs to them for life... Mai Deribe lease, since God knows when... Even though he is dead, his children are enjoying the so called SS oil without beaking a sweat
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
oweniwe:

Their lease does not expire.... The same leases IBB, abacha gave out in the 80s and 90s are still valid... So far as they pay royalty through the oil companies, the lease belongs to them for life... Mai Deribe lease, since God knows when... Even though he is dead, his children are enjoying the so called SS oil without beaking a sweat

wrong. They have being getting governments That's favourable to them. A new government can cancel those lease in one day. besides, more Southerners are in charge of oil Wells in Nigeria than Northerners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Men Shot Dead Mr Tambari Ntoto From Nonwa Tai Local Govt Just Now... / FG August Salary / A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.