Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic (3219 Views)

Pushing All Biafra Trends To Crime Forum / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) / #someonetellcnn Trends Worldwide After CNN Gaffe On Kenya (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by oweniwe(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

wrong. They have being getting governments That's favourable to them. A new government can cancel those lease in one day. besides, more Southerners are in charge of oil Wells in Nigeria than Northerners

In your dreams...

They own the Government... Why do you think Goodluck lost the election? It's cos the oil lease ppl fear if he's re-elected, he could cancel the leases... South own more oil lease dan north?

Dude go and educate yourself about Nigeria oil lease owners. ... Just google "Nigera oil lease owners" you will see the names there... That's the problem with SS ppl... I'm ukwani/ndokwa from delta state... The people don't even know the names of the oil companies around them, talk less of who owns the oil mining lease.

They even think gas flaring is normal.. it shows that they "have oil "

Ignorance is not good
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
oweniwe:

In your dreams...

They own the Government... Why do you think Goodluck lost the election? It's cos the oil lease ppl fear if he's re-elected, he could cancel the leases... South own more oil lease dan north?

Dude go and educate yourself about Nigeria oil lease owners. ... Just google "Nigera oil lease owners" you will see the names there... That's the problem with SS ppl... I'm ukwani/ndokwa from delta state... The people don't even know the names of the oil companies around them, talk less of who owns the oil mining lease.

They even think gas flaring is normal.. it shows that they "have oil "

Ignorance is not good

I implore you to Google the real owners of oil Wells in Nigeria.... Please do.
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by LordMecuzy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hizzy:

I lived at Benue and I know what am saying so by by

You stay in Benue?
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by naijapips02: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:

You stay in Benue?
emeka stop following me. I use god beg u.
Re: Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic by LordMecuzy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

emeka stop following me. I use god beg u.
Lol wasn't meant for u sorry was meant for hizzy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Turning To Somalia, Nigerian Govt Should Act Fast. / Breaking: Militants Continue Bombing In Delta / How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.