Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,743 members, 7,905,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read (824 Views)

Jesus Saves Us From Sin - HOW? / Christian Sermon: Jesus Saves / What Does It Mean That Jesus Saves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by woleb: 2:19pm On May 15, 2009
DEAR MUSLIMS KINDLY CLICK ON  THE BELOW BELOW LINK,  IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE FALSE RELIGION AND EMBRACE THE TRUTH,  AMEN

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0042/0042_01.asp
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by netotse(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2009
@OP
ehen o. . .this is how wahala starts
why will u now come on the internet and call somebody elses religion a fake religion?(i'm willing to bet my next allawee that u dont hv the liver to say it in person)

if there ever was a prize for stupidity i'm sure u'd take it!

P.S. jst so u dont label this as persecution i'm a christian also, and the reason i'm pissed is cos u're clearly showing no repect for the muslims and yet i'm sure if one of them put up a similar post u'd come out guns blazing!
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by woleb: 2:33pm On May 15, 2009
My friend, propagation of Christianity is the grandest thing a human can ever give / do for a fellow human being, particularly those in need lipsrsealed wink

JESUS IS LORD , [i]MOHAM[/i]MAD IS DEAD
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by KunleOshob(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2009
woleb:

My friend, propagation of Christianity is the grandest thing a human can ever give / do for a fellow human being, particularly those in need lipsrsealed wink

JESUS IS LORD , [i]MOHAM[/i]MAD IS DEAD

Well according to the bible the greatest thing a human can ever give is love[1 corinthians 13:1-13], even if you are trying to propagate christianity you should do it with love and not just to fufill all righteousness. It is very that that most of us that profess christianity don't show this genuine love to others and we behave like self righteous pharisees contrary to the teachings of christ.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13:

1 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever! 9 Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! 10 But when full understanding comes, these partial things will become useless.

11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. 12 Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.[c] All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love

The above passage makes it clear that it is our number one christian duty to love others. The reality of this i know is very difficult but i believe as christians we should all strive to do this. the truth is that if others see christ[love] in us they also would be drawn to christ and this way we can win more souls rather than castigating other peoples beliefs.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by woleb: 3:07pm On May 15, 2009
Amen to that,  brother in Christ, however[b] l[/b]ove is something the sarecens ie muslims DON'T HAVE, 

Jesus is LORD MohaMAD is DEAD
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 15, 2009
you got me thinking there Kunle.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by KunleOshob(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2009
woleb:

Amen to that,  brother in Christ, however[b] l[/b]ove is something the sarecens ie muslims DON'T HAVE, 

Jesus is LORD MohaMAD is DEAD

i can asure you, you won't be winning any souls for christ or propagating christianity by using the term highlighted above to describe another faith's religious leader.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by netotse(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2009
@kunleoshob
am with you wholly, a lot of xtians fail to understand that aspect another aspect they fail to understand is the casting of pearls b4 swine the way ppl argue with muslims and post theories u would think none of them has ever read titus 3:9 if God is that important to us then i'm sure we should be able to think of better ways to serve him than indulging in barely concealed rants/fights on the internet!
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by Luvpolis(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2009
JESUS is real, no daout i belive in him and his FADA,

But we shuld b kia4ul d way we talk abt oda religions, so we dont get 2 d point jojin dem.
Re: Jesus Saves - Dear Muslims Kindly Read by solosimple(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2009
I wonder how many folks in nairaland are soul winners. The way some people talks shows that they are not.
Aren't we suppose to take soul winning very serious.

(1) (Reply)

. / Did You Go To Church Today? How Was It? Were You Distracted / It Is Hard For Me To Believe In The God We Think We Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.