Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,370 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

Style Guide For The Career Woman... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Style Guide For The Career Woman... (2992 Views)

What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate / What Are The Career Opportunities For English Graduates? / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Style Guide For The Career Woman... by DCorporatechic: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2015
You’re running late to work. You’re still home. You start panicking. Buried under a pile of clothes, butt naked, without the slightest idea as to what to wear to work.. Sound familiar right?
Join this BBM channel for latest trends for the corporate lady, style do's and don'ts for the corporate woman and tips on how to up your fashion game at work...

C0020C817 (THECORPORATECHIC)

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Officer Needed / First Bank Or Globacom Which Should I Take? / Pls I Need Irca Qms Past Exams Question Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.