Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians (6538 Views)

Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by JustGood(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2009
JJYOU:

what of thier cheif mrs and otumba whatever. until we stop celebrating ill gotten wealth this is what we are going to continually see.

exactly!!!

Until we stop this nonsense culture of extolling people based o how much money they have fraudulently amassed, we will continue to be ridiculed by the whole world.

Its praise singers with no moral fibre who contribute so much to the destruction of Nigeria's fabric. The likes of the musician above and Dele Momodu contirbute in no little way to the destruction of Nigeria.
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by jona2: 7:12pm On May 21, 2009
they could be igbos. lipsrsealed
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by AloyEmeka9: 8:04pm On May 21, 2009
Its praise singers with no moral fibre who contribute so much to the destruction of Nigeria's fabric. The likes of the musician above and Dele Momodu contirbute in no little way to the destruction of Nigeria.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by MaiSuya(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2009
JustGood:

WTF? you are blaming the praise singers for Naija's sorry state? wetin you want make them do? abi you get another job for them?
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by jona2: 1:32am On May 27, 2009
;d ;d
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by PA1982(f): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
I'm surprised no one has posted a defense of these cheap hoodlums yet.
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by Marotzke(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dayokanu please comment. Gbawe and Bluetooth I hail o. Eko ile, you dey see this one soo.

1 Like

Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by mike404(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Marotzke: Dayokanu please comment. Gbawe and bluethoot I hail o. Eko ile, you dey see this one soo.

Includin idowu obo, aigbofa, take.dat eko atlantic... Dem don open una nyarsh today cheesy

1 Like

Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by WilyWily6: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
yoruba

1 Like

Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
SapeleGuy: What do you aim to achieve by posting a story like this?

Excuse me,these are criminals. I am sure you didnt find any problem with the eediot Ozodi Osuji article. Hypocrits!

1 Like

Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by OkparaIgbo: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eko ni baje oo to the yorooba's. shocked
Re: u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians by Marotzke(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2013
N.a. wao. These are the true descendants of the land of virtuous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby / The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know / Aregbesola Completed An International Airport In Osogbo In 2014: See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.