Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,568 members, 7,944,724 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Is Now Engaged (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Is Now Engaged (see Photos) (830 Views)

My Friend Just Got Engaged. See Pics / Did 'falz The Bahd Guy' Get Engaged! See The Amazing Photos / This Beautiful Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter, Are Now Engaged (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Is Now Engaged (see Photos) by NinaTohBadt(f): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Seyi, the son of the Jargaban of Borgu and former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, is off the market.

The young man proposed to his Lebanese and Nigerian girlfriend, Layal J. Holm, last Friday at Lansdown Resort, Aburi, Ghana.

Seyi is a law graduate of the University of Buckingham, UK.

He became popular after he failed his first attempt at the Nigerian Law School. He passed at the 2nd attempt. Afterwards, he left for his Masters in Corporate & Commercial Law at the same university.

Layal, on the other hand, is a 25-year-old graduate of Political Science and African Studies at the SOAS, University of London and also has a Masters in Entrepreneurship & Business Management from the University of Surrey.

She is a tax consultant at the auditing firm, Price Waterhouse Coopers, PWC.
SOURCE :http://weddinginnigeria.com/bola-tinubus-son-seyi-is-now-engaged-see-photos/

Re: Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Is Now Engaged (see Photos) by kilode100(f): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Seyi that swings both ways.

Seyi that can knack any knackables.. Should I congratulate, or feel sorry for his woman?

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? / 18 Warning Signs That Your Boyfrined/ Husband Is No Longer Interested In You / Biafran girls worwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.