Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest (32593 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by greatiyk4u(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!
We all know this. It's no news. Saraki is a temporary Apc member- not a permanent Pdp member to say but a long Pdp member. If you don't know this, you better know now. Saraki is over ambitious to the extent that he likes using people or political party as a stepping stone to reach the zenith of his ambitions.
Many people and some Apc members are thinking that Saraki used and dumped Pdp just because he confirmed Amaechi, No!! No!! Amaechi's confirmation is just a ''false flag'', Amaechi is just a distraction!! One would wonder why Pdp are still supporting Saraki despite the fact that he confirmed Amaechi as minister. Please look beyond what you see and stay ahead of the curves, that's the political logic.
Saraki is the main man using Apc as a ladder to clinch his presidential ticket, serving as a Senate president would give him a safe landing not in Apc but in Pdp. Do you think that Pdp really give a flying Bleep about Amaechi;? Lwkmd, If Amaechi wasn't confirmed what would Pdp gain? Take a look at how Saraki distributed the senate committe, it's a total act of betrayal against Apc. Giving not only juicy but sensitive development positions that are needed to actualise our change to the opposition is a bad omen and a very disturbing signal to the intelligent Apc members and Saraki is hoping that this would water the minds of Pdp members and to cap it all, Pdp has zoned presidential ticket to the North, is Saraki from South? Right now, I can see how Karma is trying suck Apc's dick. Saraki is the main betrayer not Amaechi- the lines are falling on him in good places. It's a matter of time, Saraki will soon defect back to Pdp and the only way to block him is to make sure that he got drowned in the pool of CCT trial and if he mistakenly wins, What would befall Apc will be destructive than American Trident missile[/b]

Uncle pls tell us more story.....story story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by zicoraads: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aufbauh:
I pity this Ekweremadu, though he has brought this ridicule upon himself.
He's an unrecognized sitting DSP in the eyes of the executive and some fanction in the Senate. Is like he is barred from attending any function in the Villa.
Maybe Buhari has given Saraki an order not to allow the impostor follow him to the villa and attend to any government functionaries.
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
What would have gone out of their bodies if they had sat there while Ekweremadu led? And yet, they wouldn't send back their sitting allowance. In the end, it is you and I who are the loosers. Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Useless senator. No be him his wife dey shout for students wey wan come solicit for help bn dia grand patron. Awon Eeyan asiwere
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ike Ekwueremadu is ur Senate President,Apc whether u like it or not,We are behind him!

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by greatiyk4u(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
This humiliation wey una dey give my brother, there is God ooo
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by yinkus204(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigeria politicians fighting over dollar since 1700bc
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by NobleAky(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm unhappy because they didn't walk out of the National Assembly Complex for good. I mean reject their elections as senators if Ekweremadu remains deputy Senate President...and unless that is done i consider their actions clownish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Throwing tantrums like lil kids undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Jbond(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Smh
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by oweman: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
That probably is after the urgent call to their master ojuyobo in Lagos to get clearance .

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Emekamex(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Waiting for APC zombies to defend this.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by ndcide(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
This news should make all national news organizations. It underscores the fraud the change chanting mofos are.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by ndcide(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
This news should make all national news organizations. It underscores the fraud the change chanting politicians are.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Goldencollins: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!
We all know this. It's no news. Saraki is a temporary Apc member- not a permanent Pdp member to say but a long Pdp member. If you don't know this, you better know now. Saraki is over ambitious to the extent that he likes using people or political party as a stepping stone to reach the zenith of his ambitions.
Many people and some Apc members are thinking that Saraki used and dumped Pdp just because he confirmed Amaechi, No!! No!! Amaechi's confirmation is just a ''false flag'', Amaechi is just a distraction!! One would wonder why Pdp are still supporting Saraki despite the fact that he confirmed Amaechi as minister. Please look beyond what you see and stay ahead of the curves, that's the political logic.
Saraki is the main man using Apc as a ladder to clinch his presidential ticket, serving as a Senate president would give him a safe landing not in Apc but in Pdp. Do you think that Pdp really give a flying Bleep about Amaechi;? Lwkmd, If Amaechi wasn't confirmed what would Pdp gain? Take a look at how Saraki distributed the senate committe, it's a total act of betrayal against Apc. Giving not only juicy but sensitive development positions that are needed to actualise our change to the opposition is a bad omen and a very disturbing signal to the intelligent Apc members and Saraki is hoping that this would water the minds of Pdp members and to cap it all, Pdp has zoned presidential ticket to the North, is Saraki from South? Right now, I can see how Karma is trying suck Apc's dick. Saraki is the main betrayer not Amaechi- the lines are falling on him in good places. It's a matter of time, Saraki will soon defect back to Pdp and the only way to block him is to make sure that he got drowned in the pool of CCT trial and if he mistakenly wins, What would befall Apc will be destructive than American Trident missile[/b]
come 2019 Saraki will be Pdp's presidential flag bearer
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by RedCapChief(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is simple political economics. Saraki will continue to enjoy the support of the PDP caucus as long as Ike Ekweremadu remains the DSP and many PDP Senators have juicy committee chairmanships. The APC will never muster the required numbers to remove him. Akume and his friends will have to respect that for now.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by cube4me(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Father pls give brain to this APC dullards who came to power in the name of change and don't know their left from their right, direct their footsteps to the part of intelligence and stir them away from this brainless attitudes and actions which only shows how criminal and selfish they are..

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by kenniecee: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
How long will this continue,grudges and fight in our legislature.Our fathers should show us some good example in this our country. I wonder o ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by nairakobo1: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yep, real colors clearly shown there
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by tobiasbeecher: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!
You are very inconsistent, I can remember vividly how you were saying after Amaechi was confirmed as minister that PDP senators have been used and dumped. Now you are saying another different thing again. WTF is wrong with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by IAMTHEHERO: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Don't mind them.Did it stop Ike Ekweremadu from presiding today's sitting?This is where we find ourselves. IPOB protesters are very,very right.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by ELGREF(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Can we please Leave this honorable alone?good job is going, Buhari bring minister names for screening and they do their job perfectly, no any minister or presidency has giving them any budget proposal and been reject by them,none of you has giving them any assignment to treat and they refuse, their fighting has nothing to do with us,everybody is fighting for his wright, the hope of this country laid on Buhari and his cabinet/minister, until these honorable reject any purposal/budget main for masses before I can react to their drama......APC smell spy among them and they are try to bring end to it,PDP was acting as a spy to distract APC,to stabilise and be relevant......sorry for my English oooooo,I no go school.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by EagleScribes: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
denisbath:
For ur mind APc goat.
After everything we are the one to suffer.

Exactly my brother. Unfortunately, it is the same we that gets beclouded with sentiments rather than reasoning
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by olaboy33(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!

nice but dont u think fielding a man like saraki as a presidential aspirant in a party like PDP is total failure.....
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by mazeltov(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

You are very inconsistent, I can remember vividly how you were saying after Amaechi was confirmed as minister that PDP senators have been used and dumped. Now you are saying another different thing again. WTF is wrong with you?
lolzz, you have been thinking that I am Apc member? Very funny. Saying things in favour CPC party doesn't make me a Cpc member. Even if I was an Apc member, it doesn't mean that I should be baised. I analyse issue the way I see it and it doesn't stop you from doing so. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
No comment na dem dem.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by ogbong: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Useless,selfish and greedy poliical business minded political animals in the red chambers. How I wish their constituencies would file their withdrawals.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by justmenoni: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice analysis bro..the looser here would be the gullible masses who blv pdp gives an F about ameachi,, everything is strategy..why didn't they let Ike preside the other time which would have automatically disqualify amaeachi and some others, but pdp are playing the mumu dis time why gently the APC are loosing it...it can be assumed dat if truly baba don't wanna contest nxt election Apc will try not to giv a northerner the ticket they might end up giving d current vp or oga fash and I can bet pdp will giv it to a northerner and d vice to a southerner, we all know how the north supports their own massively so let's assume a 2019 election: pdp saraki/ike vs Apc osinbanjo/Amaechi... U and I know the result to expect...who even knows if right now saraki is in a meeting or relaxing with top pdp chieftains

uote author=mazeltov post=39915264][b]Bad market!!
Saraki is the main man using Apc as a ladder to clinch his presidential ticket, serving as a Senate president would give him a safe landing not in Apc but in Pdp. Do you think that Pdp really give a flying Bleep about Amaechi;? Lwkmd, If Amaechi wasn't confirmed what would Pdp gain? Take a look at how Saraki distributed the senate committe, it's a total act of betrayal against Apc. Giving not only juicy but sensitive development positions that are needed to actualise our change to the opposition is a bad omen and a very disturbing signal to the intelligent Apc members and Saraki is hoping that this would water the minds of Pdp members and to cap it all, Pdp has zoned presidential ticket to the North, is Saraki from South? Right now, I can see how Karma is trying suck Apc's dick. Saraki is the main betrayer not Amaechi- the lines are falling on him in good places. It's a matter of time, Saraki will soon defect back to Pdp and the only way to block him is to make sure that he got drowned in the pool of CCT trial and if he mistakenly wins, What would befall Apc will be destructive than American Trident missile[/b] [/quote]
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Drabbaudu: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Akume has to be tired of politics and marginalisation. He has to retire from politics and not to deceive Senator Lawal

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by dammytosh: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
but he can not preside, whenever he goes to court to answer

"I am not guilty my lord "
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by lebete3000: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!

Are you a Northerner? You too sabi Politics.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by lyricalz: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
APC can continue to fu*k themselves, its allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval / Money Looted In 8yrs Enough To Pay Every Nigerian N732,000, Says PSC Commissione

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.