Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other (45820 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Ben Bruce Challenges Fashola Not To Use Generator; Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by ernesty20(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U arent serious man. Y didnt pdp fix 4 it their wasted 16 yrs? pdp just wasted Nigerians 16yrs.
i am serious
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by bayinq25(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has challenged the new Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola not to use his generator for one month so he can feel the pain of Nigerians and work speedily to get the power sector working. He also challenged Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transport to ensure he uses public transport for one month.

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce

Cc lalasticlala
he should have told Jonathan's ministers these sh1ts...he never talks in the senate..uncommonly senseless thief

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by TimeManager(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
I laugh in PDP!Murray bruce is just being cynical.which of these conditions has he set and met as a public servant.
In the last 7months as a senator,has he been donating his salaries to charity?
Has he been hopping from one public bus to another?
Has he completely shut down his generator?
PDP dey smell abeg!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by flozybk(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ikengawo:
So someone is calling our government to be accountable and you're insulting him?

This is why I'm PDP all day. It seems that the rational half of Nigerians have shifted to PDP because the fanatical/ignorant half has fully conquered APC. The only people making sense today are PDP. The only governors not owing money are PDP. The only politicians that face their work and not the media are PDP. The Senator is doing his job by providing checks and balances while you as youth are doing your miserable job of looking for grown men to call baba and follow blindly.

was there not a minister for power under Gej before Fashola....what did he do
you people should leave them alone so they can concentrate and do work which PDP couldn't do for 16 yrs
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Macgreat(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
silverbird should stop using generator.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
teeowl:
he was DG of NTA during Obasanjo's time and NOT Jonathan and during his tenure as DG of NTA, the station became a 24 hour station... please check your facts.

and by the way you are the bastard child of a prosti.tu.te mother and an armed robber father.

Nice reply to aresa the cantankerous nitwit. All his life revolves around Jonathan. Even Abacha served under Jonathan.

Mumu aresa
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by bayinq25(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ikengawo:
So someone is calling our government to be accountable and you're insulting him?

This is why I'm PDP all day. It seems that the rational half of Nigerians have shifted to PDP because the fanatical/ignorant half has fully conquered APC. The only people making sense today are PDP. The only governors not owing money are PDP. The only politicians that face their work and not the media are PDP. The Senator is doing his job by providing checks and balances while you as youth are doing your miserable job of looking for grown men to call baba and follow blindly.
pdp had 16 years to make sense
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:

Still trying to get your point, how does Fashola not using generator for a month solve the power problem?
You aren't smart at all. It is a test for him as minister of power to understand the plight of the people. You are biased in your view though. Constant electricity is for the good of the nation not for some ministers. I don't understand why most of you like to pretend a lot.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
D same ben bruce dt is always silent on d senate floor,36 minister were screen on d floor of d house d guy could nt ask a single question hw is e going to even push for a motion for an average nigerian in d nearest future|bt d same ben bruce is quick to to admonish executive member and even setting target for dem|wht an ironi|if dis guy dnt av twitter handling hw is e gonna express him self?
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Grandest(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigeria will get there.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by informato: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ikengawo:

exactly...some comments they baffle me for naira land...

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by ZUBY77(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:

This is different from my understanding of his tweet. He wants him to feel the "pain" of power outage by not using generator for a month. That doesn't make sense to me because he may not even need a generator in the first place (depending on where he lives as a minister).

It's usually senseless for any senseless bigot to make sense out of any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
damton:
Ben Murray Bruce and other senators should collect average Nigerian salary for 6 months as well, to know how it feels.

So they can set their priority well in the senate
That is a good observable point you have there. That doesn't nullify the facts of what he is talking about.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by ayindejimmy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice idea but Ben Murray Bruce lack the intergrity to ask it. Cos he's part of the problem.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Cvesta(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
ernesty20:
why are politicians referred to as talkative when they speak the mind of the masses e.g fayose, senator bruce etc? The thing taya me oo
A Chameleon remains a chameleon no matter what cloak it employs..Fayose might ride on your intelligence,but not mine..Fayose is just playing Populist tricks to ride on his Supposed Smart Ekiti brothers same as Ben Bruce..their methods only differ
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Teryfik(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
In d idiot's voice "am BEN MURRAY-BRUCE and i just want 2 make common sense"
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by dayomike(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
shocked
and he chartered aero helicopter to visit his constituency..... hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Brightology2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
I smh 4 u
dustydee:

Still trying to get your point, how does Fashola not using generator for a month solve the power problem?
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by azzima(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:
As long as you (Ben Murray Bruce) and silverbird don't use generator. Is Fashola the cause of the power problem in Nigeria?
Don't mind this fool, another Fayose......Master of playing to the gallery. MR MOTOR-MOUTH !!!!
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by mbhs139(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
LesbianBoy:
It shall not be well with anybody who disagrees to this! Click like if you CONCUR!

You're kid obviously. And this is one of the reasons youths of today can never be leaders of tomorrow. How on earth can you lay curses on anyone who has a contrary opinion to yours? It smears of lack of leadership quality, which most of you children of hate has always exhibited on this forum, and it is quite sad. Anyway, I disagree. You can do your worst.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Tomilolavncent(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:
As long as you (Ben Murray Bruce) and silverbird don't use generator. Is Fashola the cause of the power problem in Nigeria?
. Read it again now he said...so that he can feel how nigeria are feeling ahhhh broz
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by mbhs139(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cvesta:

A Chameleon remains a chameleon no matter what cloak it employs..Fayose might ride on your intelligence,but not mine..Fayose is just playing Populist tricks to ride on his Supposed Smart Ekiti brothers same as Ben Bruce..their methods only differ

I can't but agree less with you. You took that right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by darchiplanhomes(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:
BEN BRUCE SIMPLY URGE THE MINISTERS TO WORK.. DON'T TAKE PERSONAL

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by mbhs139(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tomilolavncent:
. Read it again now he said...so that he can feel how nigeria are feeling ahhhh broz

How has Nigerians not been feeling all the while? In fact, it's not what @BenBruce said or did not say that matters to me at this time, what actually annoys me about this guy, forming Mr intelligence, is that he never exhibited that intelligence during the ministerial screening at the senate. He just took a strategic position in the chambers just to shake the hands of nominee as they com-in and leave.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by iceland1: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:

ode, he will then know how it affects the masses, feel what they are feeling and so that he will tackle the problem asap

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by 175(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rivers state Government jst ordered a brand new keke Napepe for the new minister of Agbero
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by ernesty20(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
focus7:
what prevented all the ministers of power from past 16yrs of PDP government from fixing the your electricity, irritating kid?
pained animal
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by pawoz: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ben Bruce, wake up. Didn't GEJ budgeted maintenance of his generator on Nigeria Budget.
Rubbish!!!!!
He should allow the guy(BRF) settle down first na, HABA
PDP and their frustration
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by godwin120alex: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gud @Muracy bruce we need to keep them on their toes. Notime to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Horlufemi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
damton:
Ben Murray Bruce and other senators should collect average Nigerian salary for 6 months as well, to know how it feels.

Average ke?

minimum wage!
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by dewstar: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
dustydee:

This comment I quoted is being made by a Nigerian youth, and we are still wondering why the youth in Nigeria is not being given the chance to lead. With a comment like this my fear for this government has increased 2x.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by NaInna(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
damton:

as simple as that! Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.