Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other (45794 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Ben Bruce Challenges Fashola Not To Use Generator; Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by ChynoBEATS: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2015
skidskid:

Lol... how did prof Barth not using gen affect naija power supply?
He proved himself thats why Jonathan placed him there ..
And under him ....we constantly got an increment of generated power

skidskid:

also if he doesn't use generator how does he survive @ night... he must have a way of having light. whether via solar, battery powered storage devices etc.
Definitely he has other legit sources

I hope you know that Even amsterdam in Netherland doesnt depend on only their normal generated power even some major places in South-africa too

Cos they also use alternative Wind energy

skidskid:

U ignorant if u really think a polished man like that will sleep In darkness.

Here's your problem ..you don't even know who I'm talking about

Barth Nnaji is a renowned scientist ,

he's way smarter you dont Expect him to burn money buying fuel when he's a core scientist

use your Brain

You'll be needing it

We can't have Constant power until we start using alternative sources

Barth lead by Example

Your fashola dat wasted millions on solar street lamps that dint last up to 3months so he needs to do some ish to prove Himself
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by aprokomania(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2015
damton:
Ben Murray Bruce and other senators should collect average Nigerian salary for 6 months as well, to know how it feels.

So they can set their priority well in the senate
I agree with you. he is such a hypocrite.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
richeso:

How many yrs fashola ruled as Governor of Lagos ( A city mixed with all tribes and tongues and 70% of nairalanders ) in PDP regime ?
so objectively speaking u wont give him pass mark for d ways e handle and pilot d affairs of lagos?
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Ephraimboi(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Twitter senator abegiii mk we hear word
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by eagleemmanuel(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
It is unfortunate that a senator whose party was at the helm of affairs of the country for 16 solid years with a large amount of corruption cases hanging round its neck is challenging a minister just appointed yesterday. It shows how foolish and illogical some people can be. I used to take Ben Bruce to be a respectable man, who deserved respect but it is crystal clear now that the guy has lost his senses along with PDP.
One thing I learnt from this is that a major attribute of PDP is cluelessness. If you are in the opposition, play it with tact and dexterity, not cluelessly.
Challenging a minister just appointed yesterday is foolishness, stupidity and cluelessness if you have been the a senator since June without delivering any good to your constituency.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by miketayo(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Ikengawo:
So someone is calling our government to be accountable and you're insulting him?

This is why I'm PDP all day. It seems that the rational half of Nigerians have shifted to PDP because the fanatical/ignorant half has fully conquered APC. The only people making sense today are PDP. The only governors not owing money are PDP. The only politicians that face their work and not the media are PDP. The Senator is doing his job by providing checks and balances while you as youth are doing your miserable job of looking for grown men to call baba and follow blindly.

talk for urself
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
It's very easy for us to hit out at others for what we expect of them. For instance, any of us can come out and ask Senator Bruce to stop collecting those huge allowances for one or two months so he understands what poor, average Nigerians who do not have such priviledges are experiencing.

We are a bit too quick in voicing out our expectation of others, no matter if they are in positions of leadership. I think the honourable senator should have considered a private audience with the honourable minister first before coming out in the open.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by bamipet01: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
This man called ben bruse is jst talking for talking sake. He's an attention seeker
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2015
O God, give Your love of justice to those who rule our land.
Help them to rule with wisdom and compassion,
so that the poor and powerless may be treated fairly and with justice.
Open their ears to the cries for help from those caught
in cycles of poverty, abuse or violence.
Give them wisdom to know how best to respond,
and courage to do the right thing, even when it may not be popular.
Under their rule, may the people flourish;
may there be lasting peace and plenty for all. Amen.

Long Live Nigeria,
Long Live Mr. President Buhari and His Cabinet
Long Live Ebiraland and Kogi State.

Onelove. Mr. President move in whichever way you think will benefit Nigerians... APC didnt grant Ebira people governorship ticket even when we came second on primaries, deputy was also deny of the ppl also minister was also takenway. still Nigeria must move forward and i believe God is involved... I dont see it as punishment from anybody. But am proudly an Ebirawoman.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

He proved himself thats why Jonathan placed him there ..
And under him ....we constantly got an increment of generated power

Definitely he has other legit sources

I hope you know that Even amsterdam in Netherland doesnt depend on only their normal generated power even some major places in South-africa too

Cos they also use alternative Wind energy

Here's your problem ..you don't even know who I'm talking about

Barth Nnaji is a renowned scientist ,

he's way smarter you dont Expect him to burn money buying fuel when he's a core scientist

use your Brain

You'll be needing it

We can't have Constant power until we start using alternative sources

Barth lead by Example

Your fashola dat wasted millions on solar street lamps that dint last up to 3months so he needs to do some ish to prove Himself

nice of u to leave out the fact he resigned after his shady deals during the privitization of phcn was going on were uncovered.

thank God we all have access to the net because people like you peddle half truths.

also I already stated he must have used other power sources didn't I? so why you acting like you enlightening me or something when you only recycling my opinion yet dissing me?

I didn't say the Gud prof wasn't competent, I don't have to describe and list out his achivements for you to realise I know who am referencing

I ONLY ASKED HOW HIS NOT USING GEN SETS AFFECTED NAIJAS POWER GENERATIION AND POINTED OUT THAT AN INDIVIDUAL MUST HAVE SURVIVED USING OTHER MEANS. didn't u do comprehensive reasoning in Skul
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by lohresloco: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Favparis:
That one [Ben Murray Bruce], he just won't stop talking.

Seeking cheap attention........
but he's got your attention.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by kingdavidG(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
dustydee:

And so . . . ?

"And so..." he need to do it so as to feel what the people feel which will in turn prompt him to be up and doing and deliver satisfactorily
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Adeyeancah(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
kodded:
he is the minister of power undecided
And who's the Minister of Generators
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by Favparis(f): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
lohresloco:
but he's got your attention.

Yea I know that's what he needs and I just gave it to him........
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by POTUT(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
fagbalex:
Pro Jonathan Senator, where was he during the term of Jonathan. Is he not using Generator that time? Let ask Ben Bruce. Or is Buhari the genesis of the problem in the Power Sector?
Rubbish of the highest order from Ben Murray Bruce. He's just seeking public attention at all cost. To let him know we are not moved by your rants and shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Why is it so easy to degenerate to insults? Bruce is challenging the ministers, he is only starting a conversation we must keep an eye on... And this is what you throw at him? It didn't start in Jonathan's time either... But if you accept to run for office, you must invariably accept the challenges. Please speak more maturedly.
Buhari, if you have forgotten so quickly, was head of state in 1983 (also ripe for a treasonable felony charge). Our electricity woes began in those days.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by POTUT(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
dustydee:
As long as you (Ben Murray Bruce) and silverbird don't use generator. Is Fashola the cause of the power problem in Nigeria?

I wonder where these likes came from.
It's a shame. This is the mentality we don't need at this time. Fashola is not the cause of the power problem...so why is he there to fix it? Can you answer that?
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by dustydee: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
POTUT:

I wonder where these likes came from.
It's a shame. This is the mentality we don't need at this time. Fashola is not the cause of the power problem...so why is he there to fix it? Can you answer that?
Try and read in context. He is there to fix the power problem. There's no need asking him not to use generator because he may not even need a generator in the first place as the minister in charge of power. Where does he live in Abuja? Is it a hotel? Are you aware that there are places in Nigeria that hardly experience power cuts? What if the electricity distributor in Abuja decide to prioritise power supply to his house as a minister? (eye service things). All I am saying is he already appreciates the problem and doesn't need that ill thought out advice from Ben Bruce. A power cut to his house/office will even hamper/slow down his work especially now that people are already complaining that six months is gone.
Re: Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other by richeso: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
so objectively speaking u wont give him pass mark for d ways e handle and pilot d affairs of lagos?

If its good should we give PDP the credit ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Obasanjo, Abiola, Yar'adua See Hell In Prison - Tell Magazine 1996 Cover (Photo) / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.