Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Will You Change If You're Given A Chance To Lead Efcc For 4 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Change If You're Given A Chance To Lead Efcc For 4 Years (1243 Views)

Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / If You're Given This Kind Of Wristwatch As A Gift, What Would Be Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Change If You're Given A Chance To Lead Efcc For 4 Years by BigB11(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2006
What do you think about this organization and will you change anything if you get the chance?
Re: What Will You Change If You're Given A Chance To Lead Efcc For 4 Years by omofineboy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2006
EFCC is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, But the modus operandi is bad, if I were Nuru Ribadu, I will operate within the ambit of the law, I will obey court orders and I will treat suspect with human dignity. As the Chairman of EFCC, I will not talk much and I wont engage anyone verbally I will just do my job, and make sure crooks and criminals are rounded up and send to jail through due and normal process of law.

(1) (Reply)

Naijaphobia Or Naija Haters. / Ibb Will Contest 2007 Presidential Election. / Nigeria And Bangladesh Are Unlucky Economically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.