Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,883 members, 7,973,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Biogas Technology For Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Biogas Technology For Farmers (478 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biogas Technology For Farmers by richsaint: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
I am of the opinion that every farmer need a biogas digester in his or her farm whether you are into crop or animal farming. Its of immense benefits to both farmers because animal dung and rotten crops can be use as waste to produce methane gas for cooking and lighting purposes and also a slurry fertilizer is produce that is rich in NPK and ideal for crop farmers. Biogas can also be used for heating purposes for chicks in the poultry farm. I am an expert in biogas production and installation. My number is 08032843129 and my blog site is www.sazeb..com

(1) (Reply)

Will Can Supply In Large Qauntity Of Palmoil. / Large Scale Snail Farmers Needed / 90 Tonnes Of Maize Available For Immediate Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.