Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? (772 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2015
They always ask me for money and I'm the type of guy that don't say no.

I just give them like $250 because $250 is nothing to me but i know when they change it to Naira, it will solve some problem for them.

But, it's now annoying, even those big girls.
How do i get them away without hurting their feeling ??
I don't wanna deactivate my Facebook or Instagram just because of them.
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by agohmamuda(m): 2:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Owk. Konti new. 2am abi?
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 13, 2015
Like.. U wan form farmiliarity. Sharing dollars. This ajegule boy
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Raypawer(m): 2:26am On Nov 13, 2015
really, sharing dollars angry angry
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:
They always ask me for money and I'm the type of guy that don't say no.

I just give them like $250 because $250 is nothing to me but i know when they change it to Naira, it will solve some problem for them.

But, it's now annoying, even those big girls.
How do i get them away without hurting their feeling ??
I don't wanna deactivate my Facebook or Ijnstagram just because of them.

Just tell them that you do not have it. If you say it enough, the fake ones will stop asking and stop coming around and the real ones will continue to be your friend. Simple fix
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2015
OP want to "show us the money" So any babe fit jux press your button for facebook and instagram, maga go drop? Gimme ur facebook and instagram handle, my sister wan beg u for money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
richiefizzy:
Like.. U wan form farmiliarity. Sharing dollars. This ajegule boy

Sorry.
I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Haha pus#yfu*ker must always have money 2drop nah. Abi?
Re: How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? by obiorathesubtle: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]how do you treat them? Your moniker has the answer to your question[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Help How Do I Know When Someone Is Online Here On Nairaland / To All Ladies: Good Advice / My Version Of The #adelehelloprank (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.