Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,392 members, 7,937,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Reduction Of Age Due To Education,job,is It True Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reduction Of Age Due To Education,job,is It True Christianity? (689 Views)

Romans Threw True Christianity To The Lions / Which Church Represents True Christianity / What Is True Christianity: Calling Serious Christians In The House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reduction Of Age Due To Education,job,is It True Christianity? by Generica(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2009
I have been advised by a close friend to cut down my age and make it well below thirty so that I may be permitted to go for Youth Service. I am not yet thirty but I will be by the time I graduate.I was also told that many ministries and companies tend to employ only those able bodied men and women who are below thirty because it is generally believed that they are filled with fresh ideas and physical strength.To me it is against my confidence in God and HIS power to do all things. Yet I want Nairaland friends to rightly advise me because I feel totally confused sometimes.
Re: Reduction Of Age Due To Education,job,is It True Christianity? by Image123(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2009
Generica, the best thing for you to do is RELAX. Get to the river before you cross it, and be determined to cross it. It is unscriptural and unethical to lie. By the way, NYSC is not a guarantee of a job. Just work at what you're presently doing and put all your trust in God. Have you seen a man diligent in his business? He'll stand before kings, not before mean men.
Re: Reduction Of Age Due To Education,job,is It True Christianity? by jumie(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2009
What makes you think that if you tell the truth, you will not get the job?

I was asked to lie about my age and my marital status to get a job and i did not and ou know what, I didnt and I got the job!

(1) (Reply)

Craig Venter - The Genius Of Charles Darwin: The Uncut Interviews / Abuzola Is A Tout / The Real Genesis: As It Was.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.