Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,156 members, 7,916,380 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (78230 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2015
What if she never stole?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by AbuMikey(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2015
I pray More troubles befall Her!!
Do You know how thousands died because of Her looting Job!!? She never see anything, Lord Karma just dey start with Her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Tycoflu(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
No rumour of cancer all through her tenure and even during election. GEJ loss election cancer story surfaced out of no where. Nonsense! Her life is not worth more than that of those that died because of her embezzlement.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Tolexander: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2015
AbuMikey:
I pray More troubles befall Her!!

Do You know how thousands died because of Her looting Job!!?
She never see anything, Lord Karma just dey start with Her.
[size=20pt]AMEN[/size]

Can you please stop the curse! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by joseph1832(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Imagine! All the money stolen can not even maintain her dazzling her, now she's a shadow of her former self.

Meanwhile, whether new look or old look, she should not be shown an ounce of mercy if she's found guilty of the charges leveled against her.

Its always funny how this politicians are always having one terrible sickness or the other whenever the machiavillean is about to drop on them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by buoye1(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Oboy.... It is well with her soul and body
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by SonOfEl(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
No sympathy for her at all.

My sympathy is for average Nigerian Joes that died of cancer and didn't have treatment because she stole the monies.

Comeuppance is a beyotch.

Name those Nigerians she stole from, you APC rats keep manufacturing propaganda. Fashola, buhari, tinubu, amaechi, saraki, are all been accused of stealing, yet you chose to prosecute and pronounce DEZIANI guilty all by yourself. You are daft.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by UncleJudax(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Okpueze1:
Surely this is Alison's grandma. But she resembles her grandma well well because this can't be Diezani!
You know her family [grandma], cos I am equally skeptical of the picture.

Cancer can be very unforgiving though, but the hair style doesn't quite look like a chemo-driven exercise.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by kcwitch(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2015
It's not a joyful thing to rejoice in her ill health though. But restitution will save her like Papa Adeboye always say in Open Heavens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by oloriooko(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....

nonsense!!!
abacha, ibb, obj, abdulsalam, tinubu, atiku, oshobaba, gej, patience, all the govs, past ministers etc all stole and how many of them has cancer?

if God had been dealing with them as a result of their looting many would have gone long time ago

God help DZ
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This Woman increased fuel on New year day which lead to civil unrest that killed people.

My question is, if jonathan had won second term, would this cancer had come up?

So this cancer just came up immediately Buhari won abi?

Curse me out I don't care! Nigerians went through a lot becos of this Woman.
yep Nigerians went thru a lot... buh do u know how much Nigerians went thru because of obj, tinubu, gbenga daniel etc....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by christinie(f): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2015
So you are saying you should have cancer, no matter how small whenever you steal?

Noted!
music4me:
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by sunkoye: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Professional make up artist at best.... that does not stop her prosecution. ...... cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by festyese: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Wish her healing in Jesus name
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Her husband was a sabotuer!
He sabotaged the Biafra cause and led Nigeria navy to Igweocha and commit heart breaking murders! His family will reap this directly and indirectly.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by handsome86(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Chai, there is God pix mix at work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by chiomzy25(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Iaz93:
She should deal with it. angry
Try and be human for once. You don't know what your tomorrow will be. May God continue to heal her.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2015
payback time... she's reaping the fruit of her labour..
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by lyricalz: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2015
We are just hearing she stole money, she stole money since day1 apc came in, yet no court has confirmed that. Apc always using serious issues as propaganda, like they used chibok gals to woo pdp, where are the chibok gals now? Who is now in government?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by tempex88(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:

If karma na true, IBB suppose Don......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
lol.. the money is cancerous.
christinie:
So you are saying you should have cancer, no matter how small whenever you steal?

Noted!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
She may have intentionally made herself to look this way by shaving the hair.

Or the stress,trauma and.depression aggravated the sickness in her.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by LEXYCOM: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Na lie.....na photo trick.....I have the app on my phone

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by charlesbailey(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
i'm glad you can reason this way
though we can't be sure,i'm not one to compromise the right thing to do with emotions
the law has to be upheld,cancer or no cancer, she should face the consequences of her actions
SHOPPERS:
Have you guys ever heard of makeup? It could be possible that truly she has Cancer but it could also be a new makeover for her.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by ijustdey: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
am indifferent about her.....

no time to pity anyone who made Nigeria like this.

they should know that the Lord of vengeance is at work this time around and he will visit anyone who keep milking this nation dry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Funjosh(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
The Truth of the mata is, I can't believe what am seeing shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by thundafire: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:

shut ur dirty mawt up nd get sense so wat has stealing mny got 2 do with cancer with all dy mny STEVE JOBS had dint he die of cancer e-rat
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by luluosas(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
I wish that she will surrender her life to Jesus Christ now before it is too late
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Abbey2sam(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
that woman is not sick
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by siretiowo: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeww as if there is any investigation ongoing
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by ocelot2006(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Elslim:
Nigerians don't be fooled, that d work of a make-up artist.

She can't fool us all..

How about we give u a dose of chemotherapy. Lets see how you'll fair.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by sirhenry007(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:

where is your conscience bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.