Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,172 members, 7,916,427 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (78233 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Emy4u(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Just want to remind us what Proverb 18:21 says. We should be very careful with what we say
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Annchizzy(f): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2015
chaii sickness no good oo i wish her quick recovery in JESUS name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by omotaio: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Nice photoshop
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by dapsoneh: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
What if this is the handiwork of these makeup artists? There is nothing they can't do oooo
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
please allison dont die,please i beg you don't die undecided undecided please dont die, you are not permitted to die..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
until you return our money that you stole, then and only then are you permitted to die....you thieving b1tch! sad
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by STEREOV4545: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Let her recover quickly and face consequences of embezzlement. No sinner shall go unpunished.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by VUVUZELA10: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Steve Job's Last Words before his passing ...

I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer…

Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth…

Should be something that is more important:
Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days

Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me.

God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth.

The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.

That’s the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on.

Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is all in your heart and in your hands.

What is the most expensive bed in the world? Sick bed…
You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.

Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – Life.

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading – Book of Healthy Life.

Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down.

Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends.

Treat yourself well. Cherish others.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Evil yoruba and Muslim's are hAppy.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2015
All na #wash.
Take off her hair and make up...dis is wat u get angry
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Sunshinelady(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
alphamodel1:
Pls why don't we wait for the court to convict her before calling her names? In as much as I don't support stealing not corruption, which of our past or present leader will ve the mind of casting the first stone?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by menxer: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
The battle is not to the strong nor perfect health to the Super rich....

Is there any correlation between the illness that took late Dora Akunyili (former minister) and this one killing Diezani Alison (former minister) slowly?

I hope she clears her name of all allegations in case of any eventuality, because we will love and cherish her more when she is gone (Naija way) grin
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by mikolo80: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
omoplaycool:
Bros abeg..don't be angry
chei why all the bad guys get to have all the fun
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by gitama: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Not to gloat over the misfortune of others....buh oh boy na naija folks we dey yarn about oh,naija wey fit change name for God file...LOL...Annie Idibias recent cancer pix/movie comes to mind....abeg abeg i still dey doubt this stuff...Ahan ahan abeg oh She should just do the honorable thing and return all She stole (if she actually did) then as a gud naija man i go send my own eeehyah..You dont eat wat belongs to many people and be looking for sympathy yet you no ready to return or repent.....abeg oh i dey para oh
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by uzo4real(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
If Jonah had won the election, wld she declare to b a cancer patient? I don't criticise politicians ooo Cus if am in dere position, I wld chop oooo
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by udysweet(f): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Amen o! Ah thank God for your mum!
peeparty:

Mma Mma she will not die ijn..so sorry@bt your loss,almost took my mum too God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by ephi123(f): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Calebsky:
[size=14pt]Quick Irrefutable facts[/size]

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever?

These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.
May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.
-Fron Ena Ofugara

So that a person attended Ivy League schools or worked for Shell means they can not steal?

Truly Nigerians get the leaders they deserve with this kind of reasoning. Let the suffering and smiling continue. Bad roads everywhere, Zero healthcare, Appalling standard of education and someone is coming up with this nonsense list. Na you people sabi, what's my own there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by KingZero: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
The woman is innocent until the court declares she is guilty. Trial by the masses that is what the government is using to spoil people's names, allowing the media label who is corrupt and who isn't. We need to be wiser abeg do you think that kind of money would be taken by a woman in our own misogynist Nigeria and all the men in the government will just sit down and watch her carry it
If indeed she is guilty then justice must be served but calling her names will not bring the verdict. Cancer is a terrible thing, hopefully her treatments work so she recovers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by leksi: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2015
0955eb027:
I pray she gets well in tym... But she must bringbackourmoney oo.. Dats all

Bcoz u go unilorin abii ? Beta commot ur matric num from ur moniker. tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by ThundrCork(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Vixo:
like I knew this was gonna make FP, well all I will say is : If this is real and not desperate measure to make Nigerians activate "sympathy mode", then I'll just like to say all is vanity upon vanity.
I know the Alison's personally, her son in "teens" church used a rented a jet!.
Money grows like grass in their house, but still it couldn't save her from going down with cancer!
IN ALL WE DO FRIENDS, DNT FORGET : LIFE ISNT ABOUT HOW MUCH WEALTH WE AMASSED, BUT ABOUT HOW MUCH LIVES WE TOUCHED!
She didn't help anyone, even church members at a point all cut her off in their minds!

So she should have used stolen money to help?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Sunshinelady(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2015
niggi4life:
i was about shedding tears but when i read your comment i had to burst out in laughter grin grin cheesy, Guy u wicked!!!!!
u burst out laughing that someone is gong thru excruciting pains by d minute . Frst it hasnt been proven that she is guilty, even if she is, who made u judge &jury? Are u God? Som pple cry dat devil is wicked meanwhile som humans seem far more wicked dan d devil
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Georgeooo(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Let her pay for her sins, since she thought that she can steal what belongs to the entire masses and go scot-free.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2015
before before i dey line up to follow farm for inside her farm,but with this new looks,i don run tey tey,nothing sweet dey there again jo
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nemesis99(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2015
I believe the same makeup artist who turned Annie Macaulay to a cancer patient did his to Allison.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by BABANGBALI: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Evil yoruba and Muslim's are hAppy.
yes we are,are you satisfied now?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by arafone(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2015
dearsly:
May God heal and forgive her sins..Amen
if she wants forgiveness from God and Nigerians, sshe should returnd our money first then we can concider her for forgiveness
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by bus1: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
This woman is only cashing in on the gullibility & stupidity of nigerians. As long as nigerians continue to display a certain level of stupidity & naivete, their leaders will continue to loot the commonwealth
What is showing in the pic is simply how the former petroleum minister looks without all the makeup and attire, plus a few expert touches to convey the image of a sick person.
What if dumbo jona had won re-election?? Would madam 'big eye' have resigned
The opaqeness of the ministry she ran for many years cost the nation billions of dollars, and indirectly sent many nigerians to early graves. So she deserves absolutely NO sympathy. And even if she has cancer, u can b sure shes getting the BEST TREATMENT available, so all this calling for sympathy from nigerians is TOTALLY uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2015
why did the cancer come now? i hope she gets better so they can put her on trial.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by dearsly(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
arafone:
if she wants forgiveness from God and Nigerians, sshe should returnd our money first then we can concider her for forgiveness

If you don't forgive,u can't grow!
Forgiveness does not mean she won't pay for her sins..If there is any.
We need growth!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by ruffDiamond: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
OJU OLE RE OLEEE!..' ARRANGEE LOOK' if u no return our money asap ehn ,the thunder wey go fire that yr dried bwest go worse pass SARATHIEF OWN the futures u have destroyed with yr insane kleptomaniac pass everything typical greedy Igbo woman! Thief!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Afroconnect: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Over enjoyment kills.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by inosend: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
I wish her speedy recovery. *aside* At least, to be strong enough to tell us where she hid some of the money she stole that could have been used to provide better medical care within the country for my late friend (God rest his soul) who could not afford the cost of kidney transplant in India.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Enahi(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....

May God purnish you for this comment.

What evidence do you have that She stole money?
Isn't it obvious the attack on her was because She didn't do the bidding of some selfish element?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.