Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,325 members, 7,920,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures (2752 Views)

Bossman Is Not Dead: See Picture Proof. / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / SAD! Missing UNILAG Diploma Student Found Dead (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by biggboyyy: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Viewers discretion is adviced see the pictures here

Hours after ending the terrifying siege and slaughter of 127 innocent civilians, the head of the Paris police has reported that they believed all attackers are now dead. Officials say they’ve accounted for all five suspects involved in the horrifying tragedy, though they remain on the hunt for any possible accomplices.

The Paris police prefect, Michel Cadot, gave an update just hours police ended the hostage crisis at the Bataclan concert venue, according to the Associated Press. The French police now believe all of the attackers involved in the shootings and bombing in Paris are dead. Still, Cadot warns that while all of the attackers are believed to have died, authorities are searching for possible accomplices in the attacks that left over 120 people dead. At this time, officials are unable to confirm who was responsible for the attacks, although it is believed to have involved the Islamic State group.

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, deadly shootings and explosions broke out at the Bataclan Concert Hall in Paris around 9:15pm on Nov 13, where the American band Eagles of Death Metal was performing a sold-out show. According to eye-witness accounts, the killers entered the venue and immediately started firing upon the concertgoers before taking over 100 hostage. Benjamin Cazenoves, one of those held hostage inside the concert hall, told the Daily Mail that the terrorists were “cutting down” people one-by-one, describing the attack as a “bloodbath.”

The hostage crisis ended with two of the attackers reportedly being killed by authorities, the Associated Press reports French authorities secured the Bataclan concert venue with police squads, eventually putting an end to the terrifying crisis. Sadly, they could not save the lives of the reported 118 people killed inside.
see the pictures here

Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sureboboguy: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
why did i view those pictures?? damn..its too horrific
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by Airforce1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Live by the sword, you die by the sword

R.ip to the innocent lives wasted.
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by chefdoeuvre: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Instant response.. when will we get there?
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
chefdoeuvre:
Instant response.. when will we get there?
vry soon
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
smiley
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by rodand7: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Bloggers Needed at trendsloaded..com.ng Monthly income of at least N40,000 based on performance.interested? email Trendsloaded@gmail.com
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2015
ohk
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
yh
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
gtg
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
smiley
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
smileysad
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
to be a guy
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by sourceofstrenght: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
oh bobo wehreh lo ba de
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by SAMBARRY: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
These Muslims are at it again undecided

Quote me for nonsense. undecided

Muslims are blood thirsty mofos.yes I said so undecided

I'm sure muda4kin Mohammed saw must be having a romp with the 72 virgins

Fools undecided

His followers aka terrorists want to join him in his 0r g*y sessions undecided
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by faith551(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Death and murder everywhere.
May the soul of the departed and that of my friend who was buried yesterday rest in peace.
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by Excelboi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Terrible. I don't think i can watch those images
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
These Muslims are at it again undecided
Quote me for nonsense. undecided
Muslims are blood thirsty mofos.yes I said so undecided
I'm sure muda4kin Mohammed saw must be having a romp with the 72 virgins
Fools undecided
His followers aka terrorists want to join him in his 0r g*y sessions undecided
if they are presented with 72 virgins. then i think they are all sex perverts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
na wa oooooo
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by KomradeKorsche: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
rodand7:
Bloggers Needed at trendsloaded..com.ng Monthly income of at least N40,000 based on performance.interested? email Trendsloaded@gmail.com
just wondering why you haven't gotten a custom domain, if you can foot he bills
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
just wondering why you haven't gotten a custom domain, if you can foot he bills
i dey wonder tooo ooo. you fit work for one month now make hin no pay shin shin
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
yeye guy
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
now i don vex.......gbaaagaun
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
shey nepa don dey try for your side
Re: The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures by mondaymorin: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
oboy e light stand gidigba

(1) (Reply)

See How This Young Girl Exposed Her Busty "Oranges" Indecently / Meet This Young Couples Who Just Got Married. / 'You No Dey Disappoint': 2face Praises His Wife As He Joins 'MaMaDiMama' Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.