Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read (14275 Views)

The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé / The Top Secret Documents About Jonathan On Nyako Exposed( Doc Images) / Check Out These Old Nigerian ‪currency‬. Were You Born When These Were In Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Just look at this. Contracts are not subject to bids.. Plus NCP/BPE broke their own rules. [size=14pt]Nigeria is a weird place[/size]

>Intels has successfully succeeded in consolidating its leases in Onne, Warri and Calabar to 25years

And also, Bureau of Public Enterprise has over time broke its rules, when it advertised bids for concessions, and publishing names of bidders, it will follow from back and still hand over everything to Intels, and Intels is holding the power and connect to run these seaports for 25 years, thereby warding off any other bidder capable or running the seaports like it is done in other climes.

in essence, as long as Onne is functioning for Oil and Gas export/import, intels will continue to ground Calabar and Warri seaports, infact they are dead and buried, cus they are owned by Intels and intels is owned by powerful people and these powerful people own Nigeria.

Comprendez? undecided undecided

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by attacker231: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
DeLaRue:

If I was a SSner, I would be absolutely furious by this shadowy and crazy deal designed and executed by a small group of northerners.

Bros, Reason I curse GEJ every time, he was there for 5 years doing nothing. I was mad when he appointed one Bayero guy again as the MD of the Port. The GEJ guy really messed up but the yeebhoes were silent during those times cos they are enjoying. Too many hypocrite in that country.

4 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CHM11: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

There are SS Igbos too
if you find any that proudly call themselves Igbo and you can confirm that they are glad to be associated with the typical south eastern Igbo....then good for them...if they choose to, they can be part of the agitation.

Even if all the igboid tribes in the SS decide to join Biafra, without the minorities, I'm pretty sure Biafra will still be land locked. Not proud to say this, but its just what it is..........

I really wish the Igbo region was not landlocked so the Igbo's can just cut out of Nigeria and let this entire issue rest.

5 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

Barcanista is a yoruba imposter. I will be exposing him shortly. I got his information: his true identity, name, state of origin, where he lives, his family, school he attended, where he works and his pictures. I will be opening a thread on this. Will give him 48hrs to confess, apologize and close his account or his information will be public. You think we are playing here.
So, tonyebarcanista is a yourobber imposter? I thought as much.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2015
attacker231:

Bros, Reason I curse GEJ every time, he was there for 5 years doing nothing. I was mad when he appointed one Bayero guy again as the MD of the Port. The GEJ guy really messed up but the yeebhoes were silent during those times cos they are enjoying. Too many hypocrite in that country.

Well 'yeebhoes' were silent, but Igbos weren't silent, which is why we cried to GEJ to revive the seaports and also dredge Niger river at Onitsha for small ships to berth there.

hmmm, nawa oh
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Trash from an akpu eating gala seller that run away from his cursed land to Yoruba land daily. You b.astard amuse me with your fantasies, the last time I checked you flat.head are the one trooping to the SW and not the other way round, who cares about your biafra? Many Yoruba have created thread on this forum to support your biafra, FFK and co have even done more than enough but you animals are always making noise.

Yibhoes are doomed, pack your loads and leave the SW if den born una well. Greedy cannibals.

Point of correction We SS and SE don't troop to SW...we only go to Lagos a former federal capital territory developed by us, our oil money and other non yorubas. Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo are cesspol that I won't even allow my German Shepherd dog stay there for a day.

Btw...stop sending me message asking to follow me on Nairaland. I don't want you following me; just go away dirty yoruba swine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
CHM11:

if you find any that proudly call themselves Igbo and you can confirm that they are glad to be associated with the typical south eastern Igbo....then good for them...if they choose to, they can be part of the agitation.

Even if all the igboid tribes in the SS decide to join Biafra, without the minorities, I'm pretty sure Biafra will still be land locked. Not proud to say this, but its just what it is..........

I really wish the Igbo region was not landlocked so the Igbo's can just cut out of Nigeria and let this entire issue rest.

Well, the people who aren't landlocked gradually sold their rights off to others, in order to spite their immediate neighbours

i laugh.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by cheruv: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
CHM11:

No need for long tori
All of Igboland in SE and SS would be part of Biafra. The fact that they're Igboids has already made them Biafrans. The referendum ish is only for non Igboid parts of the SS like Ogoni and Mmoño that might wanna join us

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by Rawani: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Let it go, they're not buying the propaganda.

Explain the logic behind ignoring foreigners that own 50% of Intels (controlling majority share) carting the proceeds of the deltans resources to far away Italy, only to face fellow Nigerians with a 20% shareholding in the company because you don't like their names.

Yet you pretend to care for the SS. Your insincerity is blinding.

DeLaRue:

If I was a SSner, I would be absolutely furious by this shadowy and crazy deal designed and executed by a small group of northerners.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CHM11: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

Don't mind him undecided
I wonder at times how people manage to radiate stupidity on a Sunday morn embarassed
i thought you to be a mature and sensible person.

5 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by attacker231: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:

Well 'yeebhoes' were silent, but Igbos weren't silent, which is why we cried to GEJ to revive the seaports and also dredge Niger river at Onitsha for small ships to berth there.

hmmm, nawa oh

Since he refused to do that, why blaming other region for not voting him again even when you all know he is a failure. You are now blaming others for your woes, he was there for 5 years and couldnt correct all the rubbish nor build a single port the East. You guys should channel your blame game to the right channel and not the Yoruba cos you blame them for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Important to note that the decision to use Calabar/Warri Seaports is not being made by SS people. It is being made by "outsiders".[/size]
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2015
attacker231:

Since he refused to do that, why blaming other region for not voting him again even when you all know he is a failure. You are now blaming others for your woes, he was there for 5 years and couldnt correct all the rubbish nor build a single port the East. You guys should channel your blame game to the right channel and not the Yoruba cos you blame them for everything.

We not blaming Yoruba here though, and again, majority of our people doesn't like docile attitude anyways, only that we just don't fancy Buhari and his antics.

Sorry about that, I don't like politics in Nigeria, it is never helping anyone except the ones who are at the top.
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:
Important to note that the decision to use Calabar/Warri Seaports is not being made by SS people. It is being made by "outsiders".

Outsiders with political influence.. Meanwhile the economies of Warri and Calabar stay floating. Nigeria is an interesting place

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CursedAmadi: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

[s]
Point of correction We SS and SE don't troop to SW...we only go to Lagos a former federal capital territory developed by us, our oil money and other non yorubas. Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo are cesspol that I won't even allow my German Shepherd dog stay there for a day.

Btw...stop sending me message asking to follow me on Nairaland. I don't want you following me; just go away dirty yoruba swine[/s].

The b.astard is still doing attachee by force. Be proud of your cursed red mud land and stop adding the SS. Shameless liar, your igwe was flogged in Akure recently. Is Akure in South East? You animals are born liars, your flat head is filled with lies and greed. You are millions in Ibadan not to talk of Ogun, Osun and Ekiti. You have no shame, we will take you serious if you can stay in your erosion ravaged land.

Sending you which message? I am following you to counter all your lies and retaliate all your curse and insult to the Yorubas. You have been doing it for long with your former moniker, you will surely be dealt with henceforth. No hiding place for the wicked. Shameless cocaine smuggler.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Monopoly and Politics

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by CHM11: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

No need for long tori
All of Igboland in SE and SS would be part of Biafra. The fact that they're Igboids has already made them Biafrans. The referendum ish is only for non Igboid parts of the SS like Ogoni and Mmoño that might wanna join us

hahahahaha, see your map..even if I assume it'd correct, you will still be land locked.

wooooow,...did I hear you mention ogoni and Mmono?....some persons need to travel more oh....I have lived in Bori for over 2 years. The typical Ogoni has the highest hate for the Igbo man more than any other SS tribe. Its so bad that in parts of khana like uegwere Boue, kono Boue, Bori and the axis, its like a crime or taboo to sell land to an Igbo man.

please ehn forget Ogoni oh, the y hate your gutts.

even the igboid tribes in Rivers state, and many in delta state doesn't want to associate themselves with the eastern Igbo....

like you said, no need for long stories......let's see how the drama unfolds..

6 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
From Nicotes to Intels.. All Politics. Abacha dealt with some people and made some. Owners of Nigeria

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by attacker231: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:

We not blaming Yoruba here though, and again, majority of our people doesn't like docile attitude anyways, only that we just don't fancy Buhari and his antics.

Sorry about that, I don't like politics in Nigeria, it is never helping anyone except the ones who are at the top.

You dont fancy Buhari yet you want us to continue with the dunce that refuse to do anything for 5 years, Why are you guys not complaining or protesting during GEJs tenure? You can never protest since your peeps occupy most top post during that regime, we know your game and antics, only the dummy will fall for all this yeebhoe holier than thou attitude.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by fulanimafia: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Please help us chase the Italians, we want that 50% controlling share.

This is business and politics.

1 Like

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
attacker231:

You dont fancy Buhari yet you want us to continue with the dunce that refuse to do anything for 5 years, Why are you guys not complaining or protesting during GEJs tenure? You can never protest since your peeps occupy most top post during that regime, we know your game and antics, only the dummy will fall for all this yeebhoe holier than thou attitude.

We aren't protesting because it is Buhari, we are protesting because he is unlawfully holding our leader even after being fulfilling his bail termsn under a competent court of justice.

For core Biafrans like me, I never voted, and hundreds of thousands of us who heeded to the advice on Radio Biafra boycotted the elections, during the election time, the popular phrase u will hear over here is "Boycott the election".

I didn't vote, never liked GEJ, do not like Buhari, hate Nigerian politics...

Buhari should just do his things, release our leader and preside over Nigeria as we pursue on our quest to extricate our land from Nigeria.

By the Buhari didn't spend up to a week in office and make Radio Biafra more popular than it is, hey not my fault. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Monopoly, corruption, impunity, everything. Atiku was GM of Nicotes. Smooth operator

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2015
[size=14pt]Job losses. Non-utilization of Calabar and Warri ports.. [/size]

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by attacker231: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:

We aren't protesting because it is Buhari, we are protesting because he is unlawfully holding our leader even after being fulfilling his bail termsn under a competent court of justice.

For core Biafrans like me, I never voted, and hundreds of thousands of us who heeded to the advice on Radio Biafra boycotted the elections, during the election time, the popular phrase u will hear over here is "Boycott the election".

I didn't vote, never liked GEJ, do not like Buhari, hate Nigerian politics...

Buhari should just do his things, release our leader and preside over Nigeria as we pursue on our quest to extricate our land from Nigeria.

By the Buhari didn't spend up to a week in office and make Radio Biafra more popular than it is, hey not my fault. undecided undecided

Good. Even though I dont speak for my tribe, just know that we all support your biafra and pray you guys achieve it very soon. We both have nothing in common, and should not be living together in a country. I pray your actualize it soon, in Jesus name. Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Wonder if all these have been done. Owners of Nigeria are enjoying.

either you climb up there and take your own share for you and your family, or you fight dirty to change the devilish status-quo for your children and other people's children's future to be secured.

if not, am sorry, in the next 10 years, we will still be discussing why Warri, Ph and Calabar Seaports aren't working.

We will be asking questions why Onitsha and Ibaka deap seaports aren't making head way.

Badagry and Lekki seaports are already being constructed! undecided

[size=18pt]OWNERS OF NIGERIA[/size]

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by HopeAtHand: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2015
CHM11:

@bolded..say Ikwerre joins biafra..Are ypu implying Nigeria woildnt allow Ships berth in Port of Port Harcourt??
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2015
attacker231:

Good. Even though I dont speak for my tribe, just know that we all support your biafra and pray you guys achieve it very soon. We both have nothing in common, and should not be living together in a country. I pray your actualize it soon, in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Iseee! Nwa Chineke, but change ur ways, you curse too much bruhh

Easy!
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by EasternLion: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

@bolded..say Ikwerre joins biafra..Are ypu implying Nigeria woildnt allow Ships berth in Port of Port Harcourt??

Well, that's the first thing a Port Harcourt regional govt will make sure works.

If that works, economic boom will be unprecedented.

I just weep for my brothers and Nigeria in general, there are wickedness in high places, and devilish deals emasculated using monopolistic powers and agendas.

We are just voyagers in the "One Nigeria Project", some other people own it.

It is well embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by ZeroTolerance: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Real2020:

Typical yoruba always finding stupi$d excuse to defend his northern master. Tell him that GMB killed his parents, he will tell you afterall his parents were almost 90 yrs and should die anyways.

Thanks OP. These evil people are holding SS and SE down. If you read this very carefully, you would deduce they don't want any dime in duties and taxes going to SS as they know Igbos will rather patronize their SS brother than SW. Lagos ports and Airport are the lifeblood of Lagos state's coffers...remove these, SS and SE will desert it and will be no different to Osun.

Now you understand why almost all chairmen of NPA and Comptroller General of Customs are Northerners...to continue to perpetrate this EVIL. When next you blame Gov. Akpabio for not going through with the Ibaka port, just understand that he was fighting very powerful people who have warned him...if you follow through with it, you are finished.

I yell in anger Nnamdi Kanu we SS love you and thank God for you!
Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by OfoIgbo: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

No need for long tori

Nice map.

The only thing lacking is its failure to denote Bonny and Opobo
According to anthropological reports written in the mid 1800s, Bonny was first settled by Igbos presumably from Obigbo area and then later by Ijaws.

The Igbo element known as Ubani-Igbos umu-Ubani
The Ijaw element known as Ibani

Opobo was founded by Jaja, previously a freed Igbo slave in Bonny. It is also principally populated by Ubani-Igbos, followed by Ibanis.

The two towns will be polled to ascertain whether they want to belong in Biafra or Nigeria.

Something tells me 99% of them will vote for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by attacker231: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
EasternLion:

Iseee! Nwa Chineke, but change ur ways, you curse too much bruhh

Easy!

Bros, Tell your brothers to change there ways and stop attacking my tribe over nothing. We cant sit and watch you guys denigrate us without firing back, we support your biafra agenda but stay on your lane and stop throwing the first punch.

Once again, May God in heaven make biafra possible soonest in Jesus name. Amen!! We are cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read by AZeD1(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Can you Biafrans leave us alone.
Unlike you guys, we don't blame others for our problems.

It is not the northerners that told Ibori, Uduaghan, Odili, Amaechi, Alams, GEJ and the likes not to build a seaport. Fashola got tired of the one at Apapa and decided to build his own.

Rumour has it that Bayelsa has no drinking water, was it the north that stopped the governors from providing water?

GEJ was vice President and President of Nigeria, yet he could not clean up Ogoni and some idiots are blaming another man for their problems?

Those of us from the south south will deal with our problems in our own way, we are not cowards, we do not blame others for our problems.

PS: I am from Aniocha North in Delta state so don't even think of saying the igboid groups are part of Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Inter Party Affairs Committee Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / Tension In NASS Over Severance Allowance / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja After His First Participation At The UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.