Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Best Weekend In The Life Of Chelsea Fans For Approximately A Month Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Weekend In The Life Of Chelsea Fans For Approximately A Month Now (541 Views)

Best Weekend Games And My 100odds Winning / Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Weekend In The Life Of Chelsea Fans For Approximately A Month Now by latino2swt(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Since the beginning of the current football season, my life has never been the same again. It has always been a mixture of joy and sorrow.
Joy in the sense that, the way my most hated club in the universe, Chelsea Fc are going down, they might discover an unknown element. Even Gov Nyesom Wike would be happy if Amaechi is reported dead, so it's not my fault.
Sorrow in that my senior brother is their fan. I only call him on 'lucky' weekends. Anytime they lose, it means no money for me from my brother, no love from him, no communication, simply put, no good thing between us.

But this weekend, i'm enjoying him to the fullest. I'm happy because my brother also is happy. It has been like a month now since I saw this attitude in him. I know this is because of the international break.

He won't get to see Asmir Begovic fumble with aerial balls in a blue shirt.
No Costa uncultured attitude.
No Ivanovic skelewu dance when attacked by even the least skilful winger.
No Fabregas laziness nor Hazard unsuccessful attempted dribbles.
No Nemanja Matic sluggishness and giving out of possession.
No sight of Falcao nor Pedro.
No sight of Jose squaring up with the fourth official.
No normal way of almost all Chelsea players(except Willian) 'professionalism'. Atleast no in a blue jersey.

Ultimately, no picture of league table after a match with a red arrow pointing down showing Chelsea's direction.

Chelsea fans rejoice, it's your weekend. Pop the champagne, it's worth celebrating. Next weekend might be a different ball game as usual. This is your best weekend in a month.... So enjoy.

Latino
Re: The Best Weekend In The Life Of Chelsea Fans For Approximately A Month Now by latino2swt(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
#belowTheBelt.
Hope my senior who is also a nairalander won't see this
My apologies though
Re: The Best Weekend In The Life Of Chelsea Fans For Approximately A Month Now by Icon4s(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chai! this op u wicket o.

I wonder how Chelsea fans sleep at night. They are jst too passionate abt their club dat d only think they think abt and know in football is Chelsea. It is so pathetic that even clubs like Norwich and Bournemouth can easily pick 3pts at d bridge.
Re: The Best Weekend In The Life Of Chelsea Fans For Approximately A Month Now by latino2swt(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Icon4s:
Chai! this op u wicket o.

I wonder how Chelsea fans sleep at night. They are jst too passionate abt their club dat d only think they think abt and know in football is Chelsea. It is so pathetic that even clubs like Norwich and Bournemouth can easily pick 3pts at d bridge.

Norwich and Bournemouth?
These ones too big 4 dem na.
U sef no dey pity person

I have atleast three teams now in the Nigerian League that can comfortably beat dem whether on d Bridge or in d River

(1) (Reply)

"No New Signings Until Messi Becomes Available"- Arsene Wenger / Chukwueze Flies In To Complete Arsenal Move / Checkout My Pick For 27/02/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.