Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,011 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV (2202 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Rose Entered Inside My Bathroom While I Was Unclad And I Was Urged To... (pics) / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV by mloveth: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV
A cheating married woman, had sex with her tenant in the bathroom on Tuesday while her husband watched television in the lounge.
When she took a long time to return from the bathroom the husband followed her to the bathroom and rumbled her. The incident which has become a subject of discussion in the entire Rujeko suburb in Zimbabwe took place at around 9pm when the woman who has been identified only as Mai Shield was found having a good time with a man identified as Chingwa in the bathroom.
According to one resident, who only identified himself as Sam, the woman was watching television in the company of her husband, only identified as Mr Tafi or Baba Shield. He said while the two were enjoying watching television, Mai Shield allegedly received a message on her phone after which she told her husband that she wanted to take a bath as she was feeling hot.....

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/woman-caught-having-sex-with-co-tenant-in-bathroom-while-husband-watched-tv/

Re: Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV by godoluwa(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
end time topic
Re: Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV by utenwuson: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
iSIS and Alshabab topic

(1) (Reply)

A Man Painted A Portrait Of Kim Kardashian’s Butt With His Penis PHOTO / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? / Woman Post Revenge Photos Of Her Naked Boss On His Wife’s Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.