Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion (972 Views)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by kennyman2000(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Now, i can clearly say to all hustling single men on nairaland that, may God bless your hustle and may you get the money you're aspiring for before settling down.

Now, back to my story. I dont really know what women want, I dont really know why they cant understand, i dont really know why they're senseless, i dont really know why some of them had to go into marriage with someone they think they cant manage situation of things with, i dont know why they believe they can have it all.

Here's an incident that happened this evening..

There's this man, he's a neighbour, if a woman should pray for a caring man in terms of taking care of house chores. Such woman shouldnt ask for nothing more if God gives her this man. He washes clothes, cook. Infact, washes plates most times. Have seen him done all these several times while his wife may be in her hairdressing shop or could even be outside the house gossipping or discussing with the street women amebo association. This man doesnt care. He just do his own thing.

I felt bad tonite when an incident happened between this man and his wife.

There's no light, and it seems the man doesnt have fuel in his generator, he's outside recieving fresh air. what i saw next was his wife coming and uttering some annoying words to the man.. Below were her words in yoruba and translation.

Wife: o mo pe, o fi mi sinu ile ninu oru pelu awon omo abi

English translation: you dont know, you left me in the house in the heat with children.

Wife again: o le tan generator abi, o lowo nnkan ti awon egbe e nse.

English translation: you cant on the generator, go and see what ur mates are doing..

My concern is that part, where she said ''go and look at what ur mates are doing''

i was so sad when i heard that, i was like, with how caring this man is, his woman still couldnt bear with or endure with him and even confidently embarrassed him outside.

who has had this kind of experience and what's ur reaction?

Did such utterances from her destroyed the relationship or marriage or not?

If a woman in marriage should utter that statement, does that gives a signal that, there's tendency the woman can cheat on someone or probably already cheating?

Do you think, a heart to heart talk with the woman could save the marriage as its glaring that the woman isnt happy in the marriage while the man is thinking the woman may just have been pretending of enduring with him while she's probably cheating on him outside?

Should a woman who has this kind of comparison behavior be considered as a wife material during courtship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by Cholls(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother i feel your pain.
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by kennyman2000(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother i feel your pain.

The incident happened this evening around 7pm. Can u imagine, up till this very moment. Am still wondering if the woman isnt even cheating already for her to utter such words to her husband.
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by misspicy(f): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
chai!!!! things like this happen when the man takes up the job of the woman in d house,OP is d man working?
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by kennyman2000(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
chai!!!! things like this happen when the man takes up the job of the woman in d house,OP is d man working?

Yes, the man is working but work seems somehow these days.. Work isnt really the problem here the way i see it. The man is just kinda gentleman and as well caring person.

While i said, work isnt the problem is that, the man takes care of the woman very well. Just last month, they pounded yam more than 3 times. Shey person wey no get money dey eat pounded yam?

Its not as if the man doesnt take care of the house but things seems somehow these days. Is the woman not to supposed to understand with him?
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by misspicy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
kennyman2000:

Yes, the man is working but work seems somehow these days.. Work isnt really the problem here the way i see it. The man is just kinda gentleman and as well caring person.

While i said, work isnt the problem is that, the man takes care of the woman very well. Just last month, they pounded yam more than 3 times. Shey person wey no get money dey eat pounded yam?

Its not as if the man doesnt take care of the house but things seems somehow these days. Is the woman not to supposed to understand with him?
very bad of the woman....well every marriage has its cross,thats theirs to bear,atleast the man is not complaining,he must have been aware of the kind of woman he married
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided undecidedUhm...judging From what You posted....You're just An Outsider, You really don't know what's Going "Inside" the family...

it's funny when people tend to judge people based on what they see..you just saw the man doing some Chores At home doesn't mean he's an "Angel"...

don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the "Words" she Uttered was right...Buh let's not judge her based on What You "See"...

let's be realistic, there's obviously more to the story..do some more digging And gist me lerrawink
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by mikkyangel(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
kennyman2000:

Op,na waaa for u ohhh they pounder yam 3 times",how u come take know? Abi la u and d wife dey do some underground runs? U even know say na 7pm somethings dey happen, I dey suspect you ohhh..
Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by mukhcech(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tendency to cheat? Yes. Already cheating I dont know.

1 Like

Re: A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
At the end of the day Op you do not know what really goes on in their household u dont know what the woman sacrifices on a daily basis .. Look there are some mehn dat will work n still com home look after wife n kids without complaining thats just how they are..

So u can judge and say. Look a woman or children can never ever ever keep a man so WHY is he still married to her ...... That should ans it all

Also if a guy wants to be door mat he should expect everything that comes with it .. Calling women senseless is a dumb coming fom u undecided not all are senseless .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yourmain Is A Catfish!!!!!!! / How To Make A Relationship Last ( A Good Guid For Teenagers,adults, And Couples) / Touch Dis Spot Nd U Will Make Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.