Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,941 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Take A Look At This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At This (655 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History / Take A Look At The New APC Campaign Nokia Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At This by lwise(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2009
Take a look at the pics and tell me what you feel about this

Re: Take A Look At This by blacksta(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2009
They having a kip - What wrong with that?
Re: Take A Look At This by toshacer: 4:34pm On May 19, 2009
whats wrong with the picture, they getting transported to work one point to the other - I have seen that loads of time in London.
Re: Take A Look At This by redsun(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2009
moral decadence
Re: Take A Look At This by redsun(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2009
Suffer dabaru sense.
Re: Take A Look At This by oderemo(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2009
I have seen that loads of time in London

you are joking . with the health and safety rule in place like no man buss. you cant even breathe at work without health and safety .
Re: Take A Look At This by redsun(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2009
He probably mean riding in the passengers seat provided for passenger in the dump truck not inside the rubbish dump like rubbish
Re: Take A Look At This by toshacer: 4:51pm On May 19, 2009
LEave him alone, let him interprete it the way he likes.
Re: Take A Look At This by mustafar1: 4:56pm On May 19, 2009
its looks cool till they get crushed by a malfunctioning compactor.
Re: Take A Look At This by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On May 19, 2009
ode remo:

you are joking . with the health and safety rule in place like no man buss. you cant even breathe at work without health and safety .

I am glad someone picked up on that one ! roflmao!!!

must_a_far:

its looks cool till they get crushed by a malfunctioning compactor.

Oh my!! shocked
Re: Take A Look At This by toshacer: 5:03pm On May 19, 2009
Some people are realy buffons - I simply mean I have seen people getting transported in the rubbish van from one spot to the other. You can make a mockery of what i have said without thinking deeply about what it means - hahaha - fools everywhere.
Re: Take A Look At This by oderemo(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2009
whats wrong with the picture, they getting transported to work one point to the other - I have seen that loads of time in London.

this was your first statement. no doubt in my mind what you meant and and no one calls you name here. all i said was health and safety will frown at such thing in London you mentioned.

simply mean I have seen people getting transported in the rubbish van from one spot to the other. You can make a mockery of what i have said without thinking deeply about what it means - HHS - fools everywhere.

you now rephrase your statement to suit the error you made and still Noone call you name . y do you now resort to name calling. we all make mistake .no one is in fallable. shikenna.
Re: Take A Look At This by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On May 19, 2009
And you wonder why some people are so sick and they cant find what is the matter?
This is really sick, and the driver of the dump truck allow them to sit like that and even lie down ?
I wonder what the law enforcement is doing to such instead of arresting some young young babes for showing their cleavage?
Re: Take A Look At This by OneNaija(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2009
If you feel for them then donate your 1 dollar It can help save million of life.so if you feel for them try to find a solution.
Re: Take A Look At This by SubMacGun(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2009
I hope one they dont get crushed to death grin
Re: Take A Look At This by mustafar1: 10:42pm On May 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I am glad someone picked up on that one ! roflmao!!!

Oh my!! shocked

Kobojunkie, hope my comment didnt scare you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nigeria To Finally Declare Power Emergency Next Month / Abia State Masses In Trouble. The Masses Cry But Are Intimidated. / Why Is It That E'one Is Condemning British Mps But Nigerians Are Defending Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.