Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,798 members, 7,969,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys (974 Views)

Nairalanders, Pls I Want To Know If I'm Normal! Come In Pls. / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by swemzkid(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
hey guys
there is this sugar mummy of mine she freeks me out always with a certain attitude when she want's intimacy she allows me to suck her br**st finger and handle her kitty cat do any thing with her body but she will never allow me to put my dick inside of her punny this is damn weird to me. i am begining to suspect she is occultic or so

so friends have u ever had such experience what do u advise ?
mature response please thanks
Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by Khd95(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
I fear for u,she have stolen ur destiny
Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by jonaifame22(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let her know dat if she doesn't allow u put ur dickk in her pvssy, u'll not do any pre-intimacy, konji is not something a man should give in to
Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by Meeloreh(f): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ask her or ask your religious leader, oops you can't.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by libertyfather(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
you lick plate? If yes that's your duty forget the rest, at least you get paid... enjoy yah money and remember you are licking dry your destiny grin

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by fuckshit: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
you lick plate? If yes that's your duty forget the rest, at least you get paid... enjoy yah money... ..
fυςking good one;
BUT.. OP, you could fυςking tell her you need a fυςking promotion; that it's time you fυςking graduate from pυssy licking and fïngering to fυςking her with your diςk grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerians, always quick to put the blame on the supernatural.

OP, is she your wife? Is she your girlfriend? If the answers to this questions are in the negative, then you should call the mods to delete this thread, because it's a waste of time.

You are being payed to do what she wants you to do, the reason behind her not wanting you to penetrate her shouldn't be your concern, so do what she wants and stop whining like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by hotdi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Maybe u look like a he-goat to her, he goats are only good in licking grin
Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by cornoil(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's a pity. She don use ur destiny, glory wasted. My advice for u, go to her wit sharp cutlass and demand for ur destiny back or else u cut her head. Unless u do this, u can't make it again in this world. cry
Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by fuckshit: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerians, always quick to put the blame on the supernatural.

OP, is she your wife? Is she your girlfriend? If the answers to this questions are in the negative, then you should call the mods to delete this thread, because it's a waste of time.

You are being payed to do what she wants you to do, the reason behind her not wanting you to penetrate her shouldn't be your concern, so do what she wants and stop complaining like a kid.
GBAM!!! fυςkingtastic; OP, fυςking take note grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
maybe she has a STI and doesnt want to infect u.
Re: Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
SHE HAS HIV/AIDS. MY GUY, RUN BEFORE ALARM BLOW!!

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. / A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. / 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.