Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60899 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Galaxydon1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
fullstreets:
Teacher, ur English language though......
monkey. Nobody is perfect, even whites here don't speak correct english.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by spiralwedge(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op, do neither. I perceive both of you are still "babies" , by that i mean immature and inexperienced.
She, like most teenagers, do not know what love is and she really likes you because she feels you are young and have done well with yourself so far. And also, teenagers in science class usually get infatuated with intelligent people, especially if you can solve tasks in physics, chemistry and maths.

My advice is that you help her with sex education as well. You can do this by just being her friend, picking interest in her family and future ambitions and lending her books. If she is old enough, like someone earlier said, give her the cucumber only when you are about to leave for service. At least, she can be disvirgined in trusted hands and with protection. Still part of the sex education.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jamst2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wow! Same thing happen to me in one secondary school.i noticed when am in this girl class,she always stare at me very disturbingly that i will try to avoid eye contact with her.so,one day she ask where i am leaving & i asked her why she wants to come to my house,did you know her response to me(which shock me to the bone marrow) was,uncle; i want to come & do biology with you(coded sex).But i told her am not her biology teacher,she said & what

I thought that was just a play/joke untill one friday b4 closing hour,i went to their class to give them english language assisgnment.after i finished writing their work,i promise that i would reward the person wit the highest mark.then,this girl said; i should give her 'a baby' as a reward if she got the highest mark.i was like in my mind 'a baby',her female classmates also support her too.but what surprised me most was when one of the female teachers came to the classroom & heard about this issue,she reply with...uncle; if she want 'a baby',give her 'a baby'
When i heard this i nearly faint...and this girl in question is the head girl.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ify84(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber

And when he is accused of rape, you be the first to shout 'castration'

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Johnterryfama(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
at teenage age u should expect dat.
d question is whether you wish to help or spoil her.
my advice is that.at least you have seen matured bebs during ur school time.
Dat was why u must have offered a borrowing course titled (guidance and counseling)so just called her and advice her about side effects of being in love at her age with not necessarily you,but with any other person.give her some lie lie examples if possible.
with this she will even respect you more.
remember to be calling her time to time.just keep her buzzy.
before she shift the love tin to somebody who would be ready to give her d cucumber she may be desperate abt according to the FTC guy.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by HeavenShield: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
well I have not had time to comment but based on the topic..I would ask: Are you as a teacher to tell the student you are in love with her or a small brat that have not seen life yet would come to tell you that she is in love with you. Maybe the girl is possessed. I will advice you if you love your Job don't allow the words of that child sink into your heart my brother. Take care..
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by veraponpo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates

Have forgotten that the 'teacher' that couldn't read her own affidavit in Edo is from Anambra?

Error in English Language can be found any where in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by BIDOO(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
fullstreets:
Teacher, ur English language though......
MR censorious, if I may ask ! when will you stops ur childish act as the one you display above ? Don't tell me that you don't know the meaning of communication lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ygenius: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
give me her number.I want to speak with her
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

She's ready for the consequences and dude's still asking? Lol! #ShowHerNoMercy #CucumberIsBae

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by shegsgold: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
yu ar in d position to help her bro....
our children nw behave based on films they watch, nd so experiencing dis is inevitable...

however, yu hav indirectly found yrself in the position of a mentor...sensitive one at dat.

i advice yu dont allow ur emotion over ride yr function; nd pls try nt to exppse her for disgrace...wat she has done is no longer strange in our society.

call her, let her know yu understand hw she feels, bt dat her emotions leads her decision which was wrong; nd which may end her progress abruptly. Tell her if she can sincerely face her studies, she will be competed for by guys in just a close future time.

if yu can do this, honestly, she will respect yu forever....who knows tmoro. Safe her life!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Seunfretty: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
BAR MAN!!!!,wat d hell er u still waiting for 'A BOTTLE OF ORIGIN FOR DIS MAN FA!''
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Fynpatra(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
Nd dis got ur head swallowed sad smh
Op she s still an adolescent .pls undstnd.dat k..careless Abt dah Nd focus on ur job k.
U r using a bold5...true or yes?
Its always puttin full stop where u dint ask it to...
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Macgreat(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xiadnat:

Report this behavior before it gets too far. Follow the chain of commands; starting from the person above you first. Do not keep this quiet nor quit your job. I would not bother the dean or president of the school with this. Start with the head of your department/ and your ombudsman- especially you are junior faculty/staff.

Good luck. Thread carefully.

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by rien05(f): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just leave that schools and go elsewhere

If you know someone who is seeking a job as a cleaner pls let them send their name,gender,location,age and phone number to rita.b@smartcleaning-ng.com
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Empiree: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
[size=30pt]Run[/size] before you're accused of rape/bleeping underage undecided
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Baboo13(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lmaooo nairaland is a place to laugh away your sorrows
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by rildwanullahi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Paulscholari:
seriously i face this challenge every school i teach, and the last one so happened that when i was just playing around with them in the class during leisure time she has me to close my eyes which i foolishly did and before i knew it her lips is on mine...the whole class went wild, and i thought my job has finished if the management should hear what just happened, i quitted the job not long afterwards since then have been reluctant to take up a teaching job...and here is another teaching job beckoning at me in lekki, i just dont understand how things like this happens.
Abeg I need teaching job, if you could be if help, science teacher, biko
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by seedorfy134(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
like serious dat girl real luv u buh broz don't dull urself.....gv her wot she wnt
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kennycalls(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
give me her number, lemme teach her a lesson
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by cylax: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Endtime Teacher.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jascon1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
Nd dis got ur head swallowed sad smh
Op she s still an adolescent .pls undstnd.dat k..careless Abt dah Nd focus on ur job k.
Ur first sentence was a big fart. Man is only telin u is predicament. How ladies sound so feminist, but can't handle the heat. If it was the other way it would of bin punishable. Wud u ask an adolescent to care less wen a teacher professes love to her? Schools sud of counselors. Report to the sch authority so other girls can learn from it. Letting it slide makes her feel her action n feeling are positive. Meanwhile, he never said her age nor class. being in school doesn't make one adolescent. As someone who has taught in schools, I must say, teenage girls need home grooming n not sent to sch to tempt male teachers. Don't get me wrong, but some of these girls are not innocent anymore and I assume they know what they are up to when they make the moves. schools employing male teachers must also make provisions for them to express their difficulties. Ppl are here ranting instead of giving the young man positive ratings for speaking out

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Bsc(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laugh and just walk away...tell no one... I have taught ...I hv had such xperience..tell no one ..that student will graduate or change school someday...but ur teacher colleagues may use it against u someday... Dnt just tell any authority .. U will regret it if u do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jamst2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xiadnat:

Report this behavior before it gets too far. Follow the chain of commands; starting from the person above you first. Do not keep this quiet nor quit your job. I would not bother the dean or president of the school with this. Start with the head of your department/ and your ombudsman- especially you are junior faculty/staff.

Good luck. Thread carefully.

Huh! Some schools of now adays ehh! If u see the way some girls dress during holiday coaching or on some normal time when schools allow student to come to school in mufty,you will be shock.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Naijaphil:
Be very careful because this is trouble brewing o. Turn her off as much as possible and try and keep evidence of you doing so. Keep her messages and your own replies that are discouraging the girl. Don't EVER be alone with her before it will turn to cries of rape o.
If you don't want to report her, avoid her like the plague

OP. This.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by lilwill(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Know where to draw the line when being familiar with your students.
Which one is close your eyes?
You're lucky they did t take your picture and post it on the internet while you were playing close your eyes.

Have boundaries and teach them boundaries too.
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Dinirojones(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
my gee.... grin two cold bottle of origin for u jare

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by supereagle(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Warn her first
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by slap1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
So many girls I taught fell in "love" with me. It's nothing much. Telling the management means you're not even fit to be a teacher. Talk her out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jamst2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
huh! The truth is,many people dont know that in some of these private & even public secondary schools,some students are codedly eyeiny/dating their teachers & viceversa...just like you have in the work places where oga dey codedly dating the staffs/workers,staffs dating/eyeing each others viceversa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant? / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.