Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,052 members, 7,942,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me (60903 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by NemzySeries(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Auxigen:
Guy nawa you oo think with your head and not your third leg
in dis case d pen!s shd b left to do d finking

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by jamst2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Paulscholari:
seriously i face this challenge every school i teach, and the last one so happened that when i was just playing around with them in the class during leisure time she has me to close my eyes which i foolishly did and before i knew it her lips is on mine...the whole class went wild, and i thought my job has finished if the management should hear what just happened, i quitted the job not long afterwards since then have been reluctant to take up a teaching job...and here is another teaching job beckoning at me in lekki, i just dont understand how things like this happens.
You see,dat girl did it deliberately...all these might have been planned most especially among the female students.

And dont be surprise that the school management might be aware that the girls like ur company...cos in some schools,some student are very close to the school management,they even know when you teachers will collect salaries & how much you even take home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by emeraldknytt(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
bullshit!
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by emeraldknytt(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
stupid muguz be like 'give ham da cucumber'... Hell spawn shii
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by michaelfix(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
physics teacher again. .
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by NaInna(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
I experience same while I was maths teacher in one secondary school, I usually take only SS3 class and as a part time staff. But you know what I did? I told her no problem but I will only agree on certain conditions.that she should be coming first position in all her subjects. Though she agreed, read so hard with aim of having me as her husband. Her drastic seriousness almost baffeled every one in the school. She went to extent fo telling her sisters about me. M proud of her today she is studying medicine in in england. Funny how she is out ma reachable now. But am proud.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kossyablaze(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Simple, give her the cucumber
obum come o...watz ur sum total likes on NL?
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by ZYZZA: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
agentakins:

CAN YOU SPEAK BETTER THAN HE?
don't mind him, he can't speak better than he grin
agentakins:

don't mind him, he can't speak better than he

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin
Rumpelstiltskin:
give her the cucumber? silliest....grin
angry
Rumpelstiltskin:
give her the cucumber? silliest....grin
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

and that's why ur brothers always result to trade learning after pry6 or none. No wonder Lagos is ur small London.

Sorry
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by dalubest: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, I am a graduate but I am yet to be mobilized for service. In order not to be idle, I took up a teaching job in one of the private secondary schools in my area.

There is a girl in my class who has being acting somehow since my first day in the school. I found out that she always gives me lustful facial expression in the class. Sometimes, she will come to my office and asked me to teach her some topics in physics which i will explain to her. This continued until last week when i received a call from her ( i don't know how she got my number) and told me she is in love with me. I was shocked because i didn't expect to hear that from her. I told her from that point that it can never be possible but since then, she has being disturbing me with calls and messages. Should i report her to the management or quit the job?
nna run for ur dear life
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dinirojones:
my gee.... grin two cold bottle of origin for u jare

Correct you
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
agentakins:

Actually it's him not he... Anyway I know you were joking
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Margauxluv(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
schumastic:

did u not have a crush on ur teacher during ur school days grin
:Pnah.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
obum come o...watz ur sum total likes on NL?

Lol... My bro e don plenty ooooo
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Selwin256(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
frankcris:

dude, this made laugh so hard that i forgot what i wanted to comment...
"Made laugh so hard?? U sef! Obviously na u sabi english pass. Dumb fellow
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
You av alternative job abi? Quit then

As a matured man, u don't need to report her, for what..... report her nw and she become d first lady in future while.....u wl find urself as her body guide

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Douglasin: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
SO
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by agentakins: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

Actually it's him not he... Anyway I know you were joking
I am not joking. 'He' is the correct pronoun and not 'him'. Can you speak better than he (can speak) ? Not can you speak better than him? Go and ask your English language teacher, consult your dictionary or better still, search on Google.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swissheart:
There is no point reporting her to the school management because any child who has got the nerves to come out straight to the teacher demanding for an affair must have grown enough balls.Talk to her maturely and as a teacher.If there is a good teacher who won't blow it open,let him/her know because desperation can go bad.You can also peacefully search for another school.

@op....I really hope you aren't representing yourself as a 'what's up' guy ........pls earn your respect.
what's up guy as in Cucumber...
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
agentakins:

I am not joking. He is the correct pronoun and not him. Can you speak better than he (can speak) ? Not can you speak better than him? Go and ask your English Language teach, consult your dictionary or better still, search on Google.

Singular third person pronoun in the objective case is him\her. I don't need Google to teach you. 'Can you speak better than he can speak?' That sounds like Southwest English.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
If na me sha I go knack knack the buncho by the time her labia dey drag for ground and she begin siddon for front close to the AC no body go tell her to quit.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by kanmifad(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
fullstreets:
Teacher, ur English language though......
borrowed, rented, hired, lent, Plagiarized, loan out language, no be him papa language ooo
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by fineguy11(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
this guy shld be flogged like that king from the west..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by schumastic(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

:Pnah.

c u.....who we go ask kwa
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Ndmichaels(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lai Mohammed! cryLai Mohammed!
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by thamarvelz(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

That's what you get from Southwest half baked graduates

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
fineguy11:
this guy shld be flogged like that king from the west..

Azin eh
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by agentakins: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
ZYZZA:
don't mind him, he can't speak better than he ;Ddon't mind him, he can't speak better than he
Wetin make u open teeth? If u no sabi English, better go and learn. This is not English language thread.
Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by Tobium1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

From behind (doggie)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have experience this before. I handled it maturely and we both ended it happily satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me by agentakins: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

Singular third person pronoun in the objective case is him\her. I don't need Google to teach you. 'Can you speak better than he can speak?' That sounds like Southwest English.
This is not English language thread, so I won't argue with you. Biafra that lacks basic English rule.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria / What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant? / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.