Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! (879 Views)

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / This Guy Says He Can't Get An Erection When His Girlfriend Wears Hairnet / He Wants To Leave Because Of Her Hairnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Many of us have been guilty of this... your Hairnet, how often do you wash it? I won't be suprised if someone confesses that it been 4months ago, But we often do not count it as a big deal, But then it is.
This net takes in a lot every night, the weavon oil, the hair cream, the hair sprays and every other hair treatment, all land on the net for at least 9hours daily, rendering it obviously dirty But because of the dark colour, we seem to not notice it.
As much as we take care of our hair, the Hairnet should not be left out, soak and wash in hot water to dissolve the grease on it, i bet you will have to change the water more than 4times, cos the water from it will be enough to make a breakfast coffee sad except of course you wash yours every weekend.

Ladies, this is a challenge, lets take it and face it, cleanliness is next to Godliness.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by Aminat508(f): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
sad Thank you @ Op

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
In Lasis's words
End time

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by RexKexMilann: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
sad
How many times do you wash Your hairnet in a Month? grin. Once? grin.
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by Aminat508(f): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
RexKexMilann:
How many times do you wash Your hairnet in a Month? grin. Once? grin.
Twice embarassed cry
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
ladies hairnet stink badly; I mean badly as in men's unwashed boxers sad
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by RexKexMilann: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Twice embarassed cry
cheesyNeat Girl...Oya Clap for Yourself grin.
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by Fraih(f): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
ladies hairnet stink badly; I mean badly as in men's unwashed boxers sad
Huh undecided and y dint you advice the ladies you've come across to wash theirs undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by demarc001: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Commendable
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Fraih:

Huh undecided and y dint you advice the ladies you've come across to wash theirs undecided
I should advice Nigerian ladies older than me to wash their hair net shocked ; Do you hate me that much ?
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I should advice Nigerian ladies older than me to wash their hair net shocked ; Do you hate me that much ?
Lol, they'll kill you?
Re: Ladies, Your Hairnet!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
MhizTessy:

Lol, they'll kill you?
Kill is an understatement, considering how much Naija females carry seniority like brazillian hair.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I’m Itchy ‘down There’ After Sex With My Boyfriend / I Need Ur Prayers / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.