Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,868 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With (37910 Views)

Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by pampr(f): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Caption: I think I'm all packed for my trip to Johannesburg for the Comedy Central International Comedy Festival. (Just trying to let those boys know that I'm going to be a waste of their time).

https://instagram.com/p/-KSiWWHTix/

7 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by princeogbeide1(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2015
That wrist watch belongs to his little child" you won't be surprised dat this 10naria notes and rubber wrist watch will bring millions to his table. There is noting like talent" Johannesburg go hail!!!

15 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by orobs93(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Funny dude

2 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Nellizzy(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
if nor be OBO e nor fit be like am
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Chestar5(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

but what if i say i don't get d jokegrin... #noharshquote

10 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by davidmoyes(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Chestar5:
grin grin grin grin grin

but what if i say i don't get d jokegrin...
#noharshquote
You know Davido was robbed in Jo'burg recently na? he mean say dem no go see beta watch or money collect from hin hand

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Chestar5(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
davidmoyes:
You know Davido was robbed in Jo'burg recently na? he mean say dem no go see beta watch or money collect from hin hand

okay tanks grin

i understand better......

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by davidmoyes(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Chestar5:

okay tanks grin
i understand better......
Glad I could be of help

10 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by lasisi69(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
'End time'
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Correct guy. Unlike that kid cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by looseweight: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Whizzdom(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2015
D
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by kiawealth(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
Funny dude
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
boiz no go follow u argue bkos dem go too beat u hen
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by ZYZZA: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2015
what if there thief you , better money go comote
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Izzystevens: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just got it. Thanks.
davidmoyes:
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by menix(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Hahaha...

The guy dey pre-warn southy boiz make dem know say robbing him is a waste of time..
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by rawtouch: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Better for him before empty hen send them boys to help them raise their money to pay fine....

5 Likes

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Izzystevens: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Not sure say dem don tear eye reach dat side. smiley
ZYZZA:
what if there thief you , better money go comote
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by chelseabmw(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Funny guy
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by jamex93(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Use money make money

Nothing more
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by ZYZZA: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Izzystevens:
Not sure say dem don tear eye reach dat side. smiley
you sure?
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Prec1ous(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Hey everyone interested in sports betting,

Stop betting like a loser and an amateur.

Follow this pattern and start making huge wins consecutively

you need to read this post now.

Enough secrets revealed and personally, i found it very helpful.

Simple soccer betting prediction tips and strategy to make money online

1 Like

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by aprokomanager: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
princeogbeide1:
That wrist watch belongs to his little child" you won't be surprised dat this 10naria notes and rubber wrist watch will bring millions to his table. There is noting like talent" Johannesburg go hail!!!
as in ehnnn basketmouth funny pass ay oo

1 Like

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by helphelp: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Lmao

Idiot
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Subtle joke
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by boboLIL(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Fa ncha news
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by contigiency(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
His luck is really shinning. but friends just open this link and start making money http://done4job.com/index.php?ref=20897 my banker friends said its reall. So its opportunity for all.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Brightology2(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Brotherly pls don't end ur time is too soon.there is still more to enjoy.
lasisi69:
'End time'
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by kennyddonn(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2015
stingy guy.....e know wan make dem collect d little wey him get

u know be obo nah

but make dem know use anger take kill u oooooooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 2nd Daughter / Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.