Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With (37911 Views)

Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by lasisi69(f): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Brightology2:
Brotherly pls don't end ur time is too soon.there is still more to enjoy.
lol.. They said caption and I just did.. So, never gonna end my life
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by phillmartgroup(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Sai baba

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by LEXYCOM: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
I just got the joke after I did not got it before but am happy I have finally gotten it......hope u guy got it also or I should tell u how I gotted it?
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by creepsyme(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2015
davidmoyes:
You know Davido was robbed in Jo'burg recently na? he mean say dem no go see beta watch or money collect from hin hand
I wish I can giv u 1, 000 likes. ur brain dey work.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by OgaJonah(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Money Lundering shocked grin
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by olabisi1992(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
The guy is not seriouse at all
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by frisky2good(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Those SA thieves no wan know o! People wey dey steal dreads wey person carry for head. Nothing wey dem no dey steal.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by loomer: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
By the time dem beat u well, u go talk weda na naira u wan spend for there
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by femzysticks(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
davidmoyes:
You know Davido was robbed in Jo'burg recently na? he mean say dem no go see beta watch or money collect from hin hand

grin grin grin
your head has oil
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by dupcydo(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
seriously?
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by tellwisdom: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
davidmoyes:
U dey mind her...If na tot0 dekay wore karishika shoe now, she go sabi that one sad

1 Like

Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Sanmel(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
davidmoyes:
Thanks.. I really didn't get it b4.. grin
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by bummyla(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Every Eye That Is Planing To Rob You In SA Will Be Blind In Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by jaytime(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
davidmoyes:
Thank you. I almost ran away without comprehending anything from the post.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by ifeomaekol(f): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by ham3(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Since davido was mobbed in SA he is just taking precautions, the comedian way.
After all Internet banking is in existence why travel with a lot of cash on you.
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by kenojabs: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Go in Peace, you fight for your golden spoon yourself, no one can take it
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by ezanafe(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
N10 notes too big, u for just make am N5 notes. Worst still coins. ;DN
Re: See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With by davidmoyes(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2015
tellwisdom:

U dey mind her...If na tot0 dekay wore karishika shoe now, she go sabi that one sad
lol.. na my bae be DAT oo.. abeg free am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.