Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,433 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI (7038 Views)

How To Lock Your Apps With Password Or Fingerprint On Infinix XUI 2.0 / XUI For INFINIX HOT 2 / Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
The FONT MANAGER app is one of the beauty of XUI, the applications is one of the most effective ways of changing the overall look of your Android device by replacing the default font.

Some of the font are already inbuilt in the XUI while other can be downloaded online to complement the inbuilt one. This change the overall look of the theme and add more beauty to it.

It eliminate the need to root as this can brick the phone and render it useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by samintegrity(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Thank goodness I found this thread, upon flashing 1023, there was no single font in the font manager, which wasn't so before, cos i really enjoyed the font on subsequent release, so then I had to wait 2 solid weeks for 1106 update, which i upgraded using the tf version released, stil no font In local and won't download either online. I was forced to root jst to install my favorite font which is* sofadione * after several attempts to get it to work proved abortive, i had to unroot immediately after installing the font. What cud be the problem?? And hope the nxt update wud solve this?

Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2015
samintegrity:
Thank goodness I found this thread, upon flashing 1023, there was no single font in the font manager, which wasn't so before, cos i really enjoyed the font on subsequent release, so then I had to wait 2 solid weeks for 1106 update, which i upgraded using the tf version released, stil no font In local and won't download either online. I was forced to root jst to install my favorite font which is* sofadione * after several attempts to get it to work proved abortive, i had to unroot immediately after installing the font. What cud be the problem?? And hope the nxt update wud solve this?

Software glitch but this has been addressed in the next update which will be soon be rolling, Version 1112
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by samintegrity(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishittu:

Software glitch but this has been addressed in the next update which will be soon be rolling, Version 1112

Kk. Thanks
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Uw

samintegrity:

Kk. Thanks
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by Bhordmars: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Sam. .Clear Font manager Data & Cache. Your font list will appear back. .
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by samintegrity(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bhordmars:
Sam. .Clear Font manager Data & Cache. Your font list will appear back. .

Thanks bro, buh d problem wasnt my catch, buh the then 1106, I av flashed 1120 and its been solved.
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Glad to hear that
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by icsmod(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Can any1 help with the download link of this app. I saw alot of font managers in d playstore
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
icsmod:
Can any1 help with the download link of this app. I saw alot of font managers in d playstore

The app is not yet on playstore but u can get it if u extract from someone infinix phone though not sure wether it will work on another phone apart from infinix
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by therealesttin(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Font manager is one of my best features of the new Infinix XUI
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by Xhaka(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Will try it on my c8 if it will work.
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2016
it exclusive for infinix, c8 may not have it
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2016
icsmod:
just upgrade to xui via bbs.infinixmobility.com
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by Maxwellinah: 3:55am On Jul 29, 2016
I have downloaded this font manager before exactly like this for my itel1503, so what is the name of the font manager app...please I need quick reply
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by ishittu: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Infinix s2 will be launched today , catch all the gist live on Infinix facebook page
Re: FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI by mercelline: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2017
ishittu:
The FONT MANAGER app is one of the beauty of XUI, the applications is one of the most effective ways of changing the overall look of your Android device by replacing the default font.

Some of the font are already inbuilt in the XUI while other can be downloaded online to complement the inbuilt one. This change the overall look of the theme and add more beauty to it.

It eliminate the need to root as this can brick the phone and render it useless.
i need the link to download this app so that i can use it in my infinix hot 4

(1) (Reply)

No Crack Or Brake Of Phone Screen Again!!! , Until You Got Tired Of It / Nokia Magic Max Specifications / Airtel Welcome Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.