Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,761 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? (12203 Views)

Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage / Between Xavi, Fabregas, Di Maria, Dani Alves, Iniesta E.t.c / Xavi Vs Lampard Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
khanye:

U're a chameleon
Today is maicon, tommorow Silva

Just to tell you Dani Alves is on a lower pedestal even in Brazil.
His crosses are atrocious, he depends on his pace but his football brain is non-existent.

Somebody told me you're a robot! grin

At least, robots are intelligent.
Someone told me you are suffer from autism. grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by khanye(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2009
Someone told me you are suffer from autism.

U're Suffering from Gastroenteritis grin
Fool!

Just to tell you Dani Alves is on a lower pedestal even in Brazil.
His crosses are atrocious, he depends on his pace but his football brain is non-existent.

Why is he not playing for the national team?
U've got Meningitis tongue
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by MrCrackles(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
Topic
I dont even know man!
I used to think Dani Alves, but that dude has been piss poor lately
Crosses are atrocious
I just think he his overrated
Maicon, is pretty steady and consistent, a bit erratic as well

Conclusively, i will go for MAICON! grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by MrCrackles(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rafael Da Silva of Man Utd is better than Dani Alves.

Chill now Sharon! grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
khanye:

U're Suffering from Gastroenteritis grin
Fool!

U were born with a penis in your brain.
Anuofia!!!

Why is he not playing for the national team?
U've got Meningitis tongue

Rafael is 18. . . . .Give him a couple of years, he would take Dani Alves out of the team.

MrCrackles:

Chill now Sharon! grin

But u saw Dani Alves today, didn't you?
He was total SHIT!!!
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by MrCrackles(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

But u saw Dani Alves today, didn't you?
He was total SHIT!!!

It doesnt mean Rafael is better!
Rafael is a baby, a budding talent who will be better than Dani Alves if he reaches his age and play as much competitive games! grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2009
Overall, Ramos is the best RB in the world. He is better defensively than most including maicon and alves, not bad going forward, just 24, has good aerial abilities, and can also play as a central defender.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by FBS: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
the topic is
Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better?
Answer: Maicon.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by mukina2: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
FBS:

the topic is
Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better?
Answer: Maicon.

I didnt expect you to vote Alves na grin grin

Ibime hates Barca, FBS hates Barca, sarong Hates barca.

so even if Alvez was better they wont say grin grin tongue
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by FBS: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
mukina2:

I didnt expect you to vote Alves na grin grin

Ibime hates Barca, FBS hates Barca, sarong Hates barca.

so even if Alvez was better they wont say grin grin tongue
grin grin grin
nah, its not really like that. anyone with half a brain will know that as of today, Maicon is a better player of the two. fact.
Barca has norin to do with this and I don't hate them. cool
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Overall, Ramos is the best RB in the world. He is better defensively than most including maicon and alves, not bad going forward, just 24, has good aerial abilities, and can also play as a central defender.

Shut the Bleep up with your Real Madrid bullshit.
Ramos is the most useless RB in the world.
Bosingwa shits on Ramos every day of the week. Bacary Sagna is even better(not forgetting Zambrotta).
Aggression ain't skills.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut the Bleep up with your Real Madrid bullshit.
Ramos is the most useless RB in the world.
Bosingwa shits on Ramos every day of the week.  Bacary Sagna is even better(not forgetting Zambrotta).
Aggression ain't skills.
Typical of your usual rants - declarative statements with no substance. undecided

If you feel there are RBs better than Ramos, you should itemize in which areas they are better, and not just run your mouth of.
But then, it shouldn't be surprising, coming from someone suffering from chronic fanboism, that makes him delusional enough to say Rafael is better than Alves undecided

Bosingwa and Zambrotta are both good (better than Alves and Maicon IMO) but I dont see them being better than Ramos.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by MrCrackles(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Typical of your usual rants - declarative statements with no substance. undecided

grin cheesy grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by jalether(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
I still maintain my stance, sagna is the best right back in the world defensively

he has been arsenal's most consistent and reliable player for a while now, i guarantee

you if arsenal was winning trophies and the whole world focuses on them, everyones perception of him will

totally change
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Typical of your usual rants - declarative statements with no substance.  undecided

U have the brain capacity of your pubic louse.

If you feel there are RBs better than Ramos, you should itemize in which areas they are better, and not just run your mouth of.
But then, it shouldn't be surprising, coming from someone suffering from chronic fanboism, that makes him delusional enough to say Rafael is better than Alves undecided

Did u itemise why you feel Ramos is better than his peers.
Before you point a finger, examine yourself carefully. . . . . .What a spaz!!!
You are so poor in spirit, rainbow appears to you in black n white.

Bosingwa and Zambrotta are both good (better than Alves and Maicon IMO) but I dont see them being better than Ramos.

This animal is suffering from acute self-deception.
Everything in Real Madrid is better than what the world has to offer.
What was Ramos contribution when Barca raped em without condoms at your Bernebau? 6 goals in one game?? grin grin grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by jalether(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

What was Ramos contribution when Real Madrid raped em without condoms at your Bernebau? 6 goals in one game?? grin grin grin

Barca you mean grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
jalether:

Barca you mean grin

modified, thanx!!!
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have the brain capacity of your pubic louse.
Sorry didn't know you had pubic lice undecided

Did u itemise why you feel Ramos is better than his peers.
Before you point a finger, examine yourself carefully. . . . . .What a spaz!!!
You are so poor in spirit, rainbow appears to you in black n white.
Please check the definition and use of the word. English comprehension is not as difficult as you make it seem.

What was Ramos contribution when Real Madrid raped em without condoms at your Bernebau? 6 goals in one game?? grin grin grin
The whole team played badly in that game, so you cant hang him for that, else we should execute the entire club (plus fans) for manU's disgraceful display at the UCL final.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Sorry didn't know you had pubic lice undecided

U are a mongolian idiot.

Please check the definition and use of the word. English comprehension is not as difficult as you make it seem.

Look who's talking. . . . .U are too daft to comprehend any schitzo.
Just move over. . . . .

The whole team played badly in that game, so you cant hang him for that, else we should execute the entire club (plus fans) for manU's disgraceful display at the UCL final.

Are u a human mutt? What has United's display in the UCL final gotta do with Real Madrid swallowing 6 goals at the Bernebau??
Was Messi/Riquelme executed when Argentina lost 3-0 to Brazil in 2007?
At least, United still had a catalog of trophies to show for it in 2008/9.
Madrid conceded 6 goals on the back of a trophyless season. . . . .Shame on you!!!
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are a mongolian idiot.

Look who's talking. . . . .U are too daft to comprehend any schitzo.
Just move over. . . . .

Are u a human mutt? What has United's display in the UCL final gotta do with Real Madrid swallowing 6 goals at the Bernebau??
Was Messi/Riquelme executed when Argentina lost 3-0 to Brazil in 2007?
At least, United still had a catalog of trophies to show for it in 2008/9.
Madrid conceded 6 goals on the back of a trophyless season. . . . .Shame on you!!!
Whatever makes you sleep at night. undecided
I 've learnt to never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Whatever makes you sleep at night. undecided
I 've learnt to never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Who is the idiot now? Huh?
Biina, ever since i schooled you on the Inter/Man Utd thread, you have been getting unnecessary erections about me.
United won the tie fair n square. . . . .stop hounding me like a mutt that you are.

Get a fucking life.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
Turkish delight around here! tongue grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is the idiot now? Huh?
Thats a rhetorical question. If YOU are asking, then the answer is obvious. undecided

Biina, ever since i schooled you on the Inter/Man Utd thread, you have been getting unnecessary erections about me.
United won the tie fair n square. . . . .stop hounding me like a mutt that you are.

Get a fucking life.
Your consistent gay remarks are quite nauseating. If u need same sex companionship, please seek it elsewhere. undecided
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by MrCrackles(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Thats a rhetoric question. If you are asking, then the answer is obvious. undecided
Your consistent gay remarks are quite nauseating. If u need same sex companionship, please seek it elsewhere. undecided

Lolz! grin cheesy
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2009
biina:

Thats a rhetorical question. If YOU are asking, then the answer is obvious. undecided

That ain't a rhetorical question, u mongoose.
I will be the first member to call you a plonker on this forum.
Like other peops who are afraid to say whatz on their mind, i don't mince words.

Nauseating?? Lemme tell you what is nauseating. . . . . .It is your pest-natured, pseudo-authoritative, priggish attitude that is nauseating.
You self-loathed, felching ignorant bastard. grin
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by sisqology(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
Who da 4k is Alves?
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 3:41am On Jun 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

That ain't a rhetorical question, u mongoose.
I will be the first member to call you a plonker on this forum.
Like other peops who are afraid to say whatz on their mind, i don't mince words.
so you are proud that you don't think before you speak/type? that's interesting so say the least undecided

Nauseating?? Lemme tell you what is nauseating. . . . . .It is your pest-natured, pseudo-authoritative, priggish attitude that is nauseating.
You self-loathed, felching ignorant bastard. grin
says the village fool undecided
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Krayola(m): 5:20am On Jun 16, 2009
Alves crosses are atrocious? All that means is that the only game you watched was the 2nd leg against chelsea.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by khanye(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2009
Krayola:

Alves crosses are atrocious? All that means is that the only game you watched was the 2nd leg against chelsea.

They hate Alves!
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Sauron1: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
biina:

so you are proud that you don't think before you speak/type? that's interesting so say the least undecided

Biina, give up and stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum

says the village fool undecided

You are a small turd.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by biina: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Biina, give up and stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum

You are a small turd.
You are the ignorant one, who has failed to substantiate his claims. You say Ramos is not the best RB, and you are yet to state in which areas your preferred choice is superior. undecided
But then it is typical of those that cannot buttress their claims to try to divert attention by insulting the opposition and making personal remarks.

Your modus operandi  is to slap your butt and make a wrongful claim, and, instead of defending your position with concise arguments or admitting your mental failures, you runoff your loose cannon mouth on a tangent, trying to project your self disgust onto others, in exchange for a fleeting attention.

You sound frustrated with life, in which case, please do the rest of the world a favor and make yourself useful for once by hanging your self. Your death is way overdue ('cos you really shouldn't have been born). It would be good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Douglas Maicon (inter) Vs. Dani Alves (barcelona) Who's Better? by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ramos could be the best right back - as of 2 years ago. Recently he has been very inconsistent.

Bosingwa is nowhere near Ramos or Maicon. Bosingwa will always allow you to cut inside him with no opposition.

Alves is good going forward, but defensively hes a wastepipe.

Maicon has it all - excellent going forward and more than competent defending.

I dont hate Barca, Im just pissed off at their highway robbery. In time Ill take em back as my favourite Spanish team again, when the hurt heals.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Burnley - (1 - 1) On 11th July 2020 / Football Trial In Uk. / FA Cup: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On Saturday February 18th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.