Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Indescent Dressing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indescent Dressing (1303 Views)

Poll: your opinion on the bill against indescent dressing in nigeria

yes: 0% (0 votes)
nay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indescent Dressing by emmy4naira(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2009
fellow nairalanders, what is your opinion on the bill against indescent dressing in nigeria? will it be an invasion or infringement on our rights? or are they right so as to curb insecurity in nigeria?

your opinion is uppermost and very important
Re: Indescent Dressing by Badriyyah(f): 4:48pm On May 20, 2009
emmy4naira:

fellow nairalanders, what is your opinion on the bill against indescent dressing in nigeria? will it be an invasion or infringement on our rights? or are they right so as to curb insecurity in nigeria?

your opinion is uppermost and very important

What do they consider as Indescent dressing?
Re: Indescent Dressing by NigaLurva: 4:53pm On May 20, 2009
There are better things the Govt should be concentrating on, dressing is the least of our problem.
Re: Indescent Dressing by emmy4naira(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2009
Badriyyah:

What do they consider as Indescent dressing?

to be known when the bill is passed

Niga Lurva:

There are better things the Govt should be concentrating on, dressing is the least of our problem.

l thought as much but the fact remains that it is happening, so what si your say
Re: Indescent Dressing by redsun(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2009
They want people to remain blind so that they can conveniently carry on with their iniquities.Indecent dressing,talibanic motherfuckers.
Re: Indescent Dressing by ElRazur: 6:10pm On May 20, 2009
I support this! At last we don't have to endure all those "Fat ninjas" in suit. All those who risk their lives wearing attire that look like "parachute"! May this be extended to those ladies with weird looking penciled eyebrown? You know those who shave off their eyebrow and put an inverted "C" in place instead.

Also those who use some sort of paint on their face, that their face literally looks different from their necks in terms of skin shade, Yeah let us include them as well, it comes under indecent dressing.

Lastly, extend the ban to guys who dress like they are in america in Naija, what da Bleep is that about? It is flipping hilarious. grin

Who's with me?
Re: Indescent Dressing by mustafar1: 6:15pm On May 20, 2009
ElRazur:

I support this! At last we don't have to endure all those "Fat ninjas" in suit. All those who risk their lives wearing attire that look like "parachute"! May this be extended to those ladies with weird looking penciled eyebrown? You know those who shave off their eyebrow and put an inverted "C" in place instead.

Also those who use some sort of paint on their face, that their face literally looks different from their necks in terms of skin shade, Yeah let us include them as well, it comes under indecent dressing.

Lastly, extend the ban to guys who dress like they are in america in Naija, what da Bleep is that about? It is flipping hilarious. grin

Who's with me?

grin grin grin by the bolded, do you mean those of us that wear sweaters in june just cos we think it looks cool, or those of us that wear a winter hat all day everyday, those of us that wear bubble jackets in the hot sun?
Re: Indescent Dressing by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On May 20, 2009
This is a funny one and a good joke for another Nite of thousand laff.
Govt taking on too much and leaving the important stuff to decay.
Indecent dressing my black a$$
Re: Indescent Dressing by ElRazur: 6:19pm On May 20, 2009
must_a_far:

grin grin grin by the bolded, do you mean those of us that wear sweaters in june just cos we think it looks cool, or those of us that wear a winter hat all day everyday, those of us that wear bubble jackets in the hot sun?

Abi o. People like Rugged man should be banned, what da Bleep is the head warmer about in a flipping tropical country? It is indecent dressing I swear!

I was in Cameroon last year or so, and you won't believe it, Folks out there wearing leather suits and leather trouser in like simmering heat of the summer you know. grin
Re: Indescent Dressing by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On May 20, 2009
ElRazur:

Abi o. People like Rugged man should be banned, what da Bleep is the head warmer about in a flipping tropical country? It is indecent dressing I swear!

I was in Cameroon last year or so, and you won't believe it, Folks out there wearing leather suits and leather trouser in like simmering heat of the summer you know. grin

That is some funny stuff
Re: Indescent Dressing by ikeyman00(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2009
i knew it that national assembley is just full of criminals and foolsih morons

dnt know if anyone have seen an okada man on thick winter jacket before in naija

hahhah, whoo keepin it gansta hahhhahhahh

indecent dressing!!

when dey de chop our money like mosquito

idiots, they no go see that one self!

f ucking people
Re: Indescent Dressing by blackspade(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2009
Let people dress how they wish, what is this, f.ucking Saudi Arabia?
Re: Indescent Dressing by blunt1990: 6:36pm On May 20, 2009
what about guys that wear yellow suit, made by Naija carpenters, with red socks and sandals? Guess they should be banned as well!!

This is serious, they should be more concerned with passing a bill that will propose death sentence for convicted corrupt public office holders.
Re: Indescent Dressing by blackspade(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2009
^ Nice username! grin
Re: Indescent Dressing by Lax75(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2009
Are we going to now create a "fashion police force" to apprehend these "fashion criminals?" grin
Re: Indescent Dressing by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On May 20, 2009
Lax75:

Are we going to now create a "fashion police force" to apprehend these "fashion criminals?" grin

Fashion Police Force, i like that one.

(1) (Reply)

Africom To Take Over Africa / Fire razes EFCC's Lagos Office. / Goodluck Doesn't Have Much To Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.