Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (70214 Views)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by wiseoneking: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin chei how the (un)mighty has fallen, wailers how market, awon town criers where you at? cool
waiting this dey talk. Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by IMEAN(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
ayatt:
I would love this woman to be the deputy senate president.... but enemies of progress won't allow her!!

I pity someone from Enugu, he said somebody wanted to kill him. oya na let's no who.

curing you of naivety might take a little longer than necessary
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
that noisy market woman

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by menix(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:

him mean warn

The guy tell u say him need English teacher

See his two mentions, nah bomb the guy just dey blow.

When I see the "worn" I quickly go my Profile pix make I know whether nah woman pant pinshure dey there...
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
what they wanted all along.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by eminikansoso(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Tufiakwaa!!!

U worn who

I resemble pajamas wey u wan wear

last warning
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Sure I will be competing with ur fada

Badda$$ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

The guy tell u say him need English teacher

See his two mentions, nah bomb the guy just dey blow.

When I see the "worn" I quickly go my Profile pix make I know whether nah woman pant pinshure dey there...
you eeh
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
eminikansoso:
last warning
Abeg leave am. na my baby tongue
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nicepoker(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin chei how the (un)mighty has fallen, wailers how market, awon town criers where you at? cool
comprehension deficiency
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by omenka(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omenka, That was a TKO for you. grin grin
I thought those IPODians already killed you. cheesy

Waddup goon??
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Truckpusher(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
I thought those IPODians already killed you. cheesy

Waddup goon??
Nah! You can't knack a knack man nau grin

I dey jare,how ya side ?

See as una dey embarrass democracy up and down. cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by frankdivine: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very illogical move from her. This will raise suspicion on her and her husband. Especially now that the life of the DSP is threatened.

Some people don't think before they act.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Breaking news.....
Tinubu's wife will run mad
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by emmyblackky(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Remi needs the hot seat
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by specco(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
No wonder they wanted to eliminate him...
E no go work oo..

Ha the witch cried in the night and the baby died in the morning!
Na waoo somebody is soooo desperate for that seat and the script is being played out.
This people cant wait for the man to die first before
burying him.
The Fed govt should urgently approve more security personel for Ekweremadu.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by dovetark: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
liberty300:
Shes probably the one behind the assassination attempt. Motherfuckers never loved him
Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by lumenafrica: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch This Hilarious Hotel Fight and make sure you share and not enjoy the fight alone.
i had to cover it for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Benwems(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very irresponsible of her.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by hansad: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Make them take over not only his seat but his chairs and tables. Nigerian zoo senate, leaders rulers and President terrorist are all after their pockets.

It has since become Federal Republic of North and Southwest Nigeria; whether they like it or not, the die is cast. No going back from Biafra. I knew this when they deployed all the lies on earth about corruption, and all the six years of Boko violence to dethrone Jonathan govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by ODUBEZE: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
lawlessness everywhere!
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by godoluwa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
masterpower:
In that assasination attempt, i suspected tinubu's network.
He thinks he can kill Ike Ekweremadu just the way he killed Funsho Williams?

Tinubu, ure so lucky. Just one more attempt and you'll understand that your life and that of ur children is not in heaven.
Sighted.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:

Tinubu is not that dull to make his moves so obvious to his
opponents. ASK REAL PDP MEMBERS

All I see here is a diversion of attention, something big is coming up,
and as usual, you guys will be taken unaware and by surprise
grin grin grin

Blessed Jesus! Are you talking with your senses? There is nothing in this life except Jesus mind you. Its well
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by sunsewa: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
hustling for the loan to be approved na one thing,judiciously using it na another thing, make e no be say na tufansha.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
MOGPRAISE:

Blessed Jesus! Are you talking with your senses? There is nothing in this life except Jesus mind you. Its well

I think you are the one who isn't in his right senses.
Your comment is just contradictory to my response to the post.

N.B
In the future, avoid the usage of Jesus, when you want to insult.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by shegspearl(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Sure I will be competing with ur fada

Epic response aye... #BulletHeader

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by zpakln(f): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
the yeye woman don prepare sef ooo her babalawo must have told her "Ekweremadu would be eliminated by yesterday"
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by cephas22(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
so after d spiritual attack, attempted murder now is physical attack.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by manup: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
She is trying to let the senators know that they have plan B. This was just to test the reaction of the senators.
But i dont see the reason why they wont allow PDP to work.
If APC do not thread with caution, as PDP hit them first they will be hitted again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.