Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (70205 Views)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by 9jatatafo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
I thought absconded with the maze
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by yadnus1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
She's Oluremi Tinubu, she sits where she likes.

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by emmydollars4life(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
ayatt:
I would love this woman to be the deputy senate president.... but enemies of progress won't allow her!!

I pity someone from Enugu, he said somebody wanted to kill him. oya na let's no who.
i know you will like the country to be named after one bastard from lagos state, that is why igbos are shouting biafra and when you look at their reason you can understand that their are marginalize. if unity is going to be possible Nigeria must be decentralize in power.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by espn(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
dason4life:

Tinubu is not that dull to make his moves so obvious to his
opponents. ASK REAL PDP MEMBERS

All I see here is a diversion of attention, something big is coming up,
and as usual, you guys will be taken unaware and by surprise
gbam..she simply passed a simple mssg!

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by omolami: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
She just dropped juju on that seat with the intension to incapacitate Ekeweremadu. Deputy Senate President should avoid the seat untill cleansed

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by jacksonite: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mjshexy:
The chair isn't made of gold naw, as long as it wasn't the President's seat she sat on, no problem.
So its only the President's seat that is made of gold and thus untouchable?
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by simplycarro: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
She is a Nigerian, she so sit anywhere in the chambers except the SP and majority leader seats.
Ekweremadu is a bloody Biafran and has no business in the zoo Senate . cheesy grin
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by M4gunners: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:
She is a Nigerian, she so sit anywhere in the chambers except the SP and majority leader seats.
Ekweremadu is a bloody Biafran and has no business in the zoo Senate . cheesy grin
Your hopeless Father is also a bloody Zoonia.Why don't you tell your hopeless father and his fellow greedy parasites to leave our oil alone?

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by simplycarro: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Your hopeless Father is also a bloody Zoonia.Why don't you tell your hopeless father and his fellow greedy parasites to leave our oil alone?
Tell me your village in the SE, I would show you a bloody parasite and attaché by force. grin
Biafra or you die.! grin
May Amadioha strike you dead this night. Bloody Osu.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by M4gunners: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:

Tell me your village in the SE, I would show you a bloody parasite and attaché by force. grin
Biafra or you die.! grin
May Amadioha strike you dead this night. Bloody Osu.
Your hopeless father is a parasite . You as i can see is already a parasit.I just want to use this opportunity to beg you not to give birth to further parasites , because sooner or later Biafra will come and they will be no more free oil money for you to train them if you have them.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by simplycarro: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Your hopeless father is a parasite . You as i can see is already a parasit.I just want to use this opportunity to beg you not to give birth to further parasites , because sooner or later Biafra will come and they will be no more free oil money for you to train them if you have them.
May the god of Iron battle with your blood if you don't recall all your political appointees in Abuja, all your 2 * 2 shop owners all over Nigeria to start your Biafra.
God punish your father with leprosy if you ever touch the Nigerian currency again in your miserable pathetic life.
Bastard child of misfortune.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by HastaCuando(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seriously, everything is news in Nigeria this days. What has changing or shifting seats got to do with Nigerians seating up and holding our elected officials accountable to their duties?

Anyways, my take is enjoy the seat but don't forget to prove your worth on it.

............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting.... and our government care less. When these scholars start protesting, they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation. Yet nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry

All the PMB's eyes on nairaland. This is where you do your relay work!.... shocked
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by malbro(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
20pounds:
This is why they wanted to assassinate him: so they can sit on his seat. She doesn't know that their assassins failed.

The woman is stubborn sha. I saw the way she barked at the Senator from Jigawa that sat close to her, when they asked her to move back to hers corner.
Wetin u expect from a market woman.,..
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by M4gunners: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:

May the god of Iron battle with your blood if you don't recall all your political appointees in Abuja, all your 2 * 2 shop owners all over Nigeria to start your Biafra.
God punish your father with leprosy if you ever touch the Nigerian currency again in your miserable pathetic life.
Bastard child of misfortune.
Nigga take my humble advice and be useful to your missable parasites family please. We all know without oil, you won't be able to be here, talk less of owning a handset to write rubbish.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by simplycarro: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Nigga take my humble advice and be useful to your missable parasites family please. We all know without oil, you won't be able to be, talk less of owning a handset to write rubbish.
Bloody Biafran! Show us your village where the oil is located and stop foaming in the mouth like you are under the spell of epilepsy!
Fuccking Osu ediot
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by onajo2000(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Maybe she thought he might have been dead by that time..... But God pass them all

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by TimeManager(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
SENATOR MRS OLUREMI TINUBU TAKE A BOW AND GO!
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Lytech(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
How market... Abeg watin wolfburg woman vs chelsea woman play
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Obiagu1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
She is behind the assassination attempt on him.

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by ArodeTsolaye: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
I know the Igbo guy that services that woman's punny in ABJ, she even complained to him that tinubu's small prick stopped working since he started taking those medication for his heart problem. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Forwetinnah: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
20pounds:
This is why they wanted to assassinate him: so they can sit on his seat. She doesn't know that their assassins failed.

The woman is stubborn sha. I saw the way she barked at the Senator from Jigawa that sat close to her, when they asked her to move back to hers corner.

It's obvious she smokes/sniffs her husband's merchandise...why won't she bark? Obviously her Baba lawo asked her to seat on Ike's seat for a very good reason. ..that seat has been desecrated, Ekweremadu better watch out for his life
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
omolami:
She just dropped juju on that seat with the intension to incapacitate Ekeweremadu. Deputy Senate President should avoid the seat untill cleansed

I'm telling you...na Juju things
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by M4gunners: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
simplycarro:

Bloody Biafran! Show us your village where the oil is located and stop foaming in the mouth like you are under the spell of epilepsy!
Fuccking Osu ediot
When you go to bed, please think on the advices i just gave you. It will go a long way to help you rebuild your useless life and that of your parasite family.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by ministeriallist: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2015
siraj1402:
Great composition! grin
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by wink2015(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=18pt] Ekweremadu should vacate the position of Deputy Senate President. It is an illegality to take over the position through the back door [/size]
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by franklingud(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Tinubu's wife taking over an END TIME SEAT and she's happy.
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them his government is usually marked with heavy job losses and too harsh economic policies but they said they preferred to be jobless in a change government than to be gainfully employed in a Transformation government.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill.

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter.

We told him to get up from honeymoon and hit the ground running, but they called us wailers..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba!

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change!
Re: Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable by cktheluckyman: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2016
For those castigating Melaye.This is the real face of senator Tinubu.She just got served by Dino so enough of the feminist cards

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) / El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos)