Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? (1137 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ever since I joined this site I have been curious about how possible Nigerians hate gay people. I heard Christianity was meant to replace old and barbaric laws but it is shocking how Christians in Nigeria are extremely homophobic.

My question is: what if Jesus was gay? Would you Christians still see him as a role model? I thought the way you guys portrayed him as a saint, he would actually welcomed gay people with open arm and see them as normal.

And what if Jesus himself practiced the act? Extremely intelligent artists, painters, Kings of the ancient world like the Michael Angelo, da Vinci Alexander the Great all slept with men and there was nothing wrong with it. A master back then usually have beloved males like " John the beloved"

I think this homophobic thing in Nigeria needs to stop if you want to stop being a " third world country"
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
I have no issue in anyone being gay. But my issue is when they want to bend and twist facts and figures to make themselves feel better.

U choose ur path (or maybe ur path choose u). U dont need Jesus being gay to make u feel better about urself.

3 Likes

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Lildav: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
@OP 4calling JESUS in ur foolish post, u r doomed, guaranteed!!

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmm

What are trying to say?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Majida: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Brother, Jesus loves you as you are and would accept you and work on you if you accept him . But he wasn't gay, he's God the son, and he's one with d father,and God made man in his image and likeness and after then he saw that it won't be cool if the man was alone so he made a woman, he cul have possibly made another man but he choosed to make a woman. So would the son of God now be gay? Moreover before God, gayism is unholiness, he destroyed sodom and gomorrah because of that and the bible records that there was no unholiness found in Jesus , so how can he do gay stuffs? dat wul have separated him from the father, as a matter of fact God would have remove his special holy spirit from him. Also u mentioned him loving John the beloved, do u remember in the old testament when David said he loved Jonathan like his own soul? And Jonathan too loved him.. Even when Jonathan died in battle with his father king Saul, David mourn them and he said the love of Jonathan surpassed the love of women! Such a touching line! But they were never gay, David had 7 wives. So Jesus loved John the beloved for whatever reasons but he wasn't gay. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by CoolUsername: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
We seriously need to remove the religious slant in our laws. Laws are meant to protect people's rights, not a bunch of arbitrary rules ripped from a book that was written thousands of years ago. Just let people do what they want as long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others.

3 Likes

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by sonmvayina(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mark 14 says otherwise...a young man ran away naked when he was arrested..my guess is that he was giving him BJ....
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Majida:
Brother, Jesus loves you as you are and would accept you and work on you if you accept him . But he wasn't gay, he's God the son, and he's one with d father,and God made man in his image and likeness and after then he saw that it won't be cool if the man was alone so he made a woman, he cul have possibly made another man but he choosed to make a woman. So would the son of God now be gay? Moreover before God, gayism is unholiness, he destroyed sodom and gomorrah because of that and the bible records that there was no unholiness found in Jesus , so how can he do gay stuffs? dat wul have separated him from the father, as a matter of fact God would have remove his special holy spirit from him. Also u mentioned him loving John the beloved, do u remember in the old testament when David said he loved Jonathan like his own soul? And Jonathan too loved him.. Even when Jonathan died in battle with his father king Saul, David mourn them and he said the love of Jonathan surpassed the love of women! Such a touching line! But they were never gay, David had 7 wives. So Jesus loved John the beloved for whatever reasons but he wasn't gay. Peace!

Do you think it is right to dehumanize others because of their sexuality? Lets talk off the bible here pls. Would you subject gay people to persecution for an act you have no idea about? Ain't they humans like yourself?
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Lildav:
@OP 4calling JESUS in ur foolish post, u r doomed, guaranteed!!

How is that different to sharia law? You are no different to the terrorist due to your statement.

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Majida: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Gayjesus:

Do you think it is right to dehumanize others because of their sexuality? Lets talk off the bible here pls. Would you subject gay people to persecution for an act you have no idea about? Ain't they humans like yourself?

Which kind talk off the bible? If you wanted to talk off the bible then why did you mention Jesus? And even mentioned him loving John the beloved? Aren't they bible characters? And we know about their lives from reading the bible so what are you saying pls? And PS. I personally don't persecute gay people, I don't judge people no matter how terrible they behave ,I leave it for God to judge but if u judge me I will judge you.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by vooks: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Gayjesus:
Ever since I joined this site I have been curious about how possible Nigerians hate gay people. I heard Christianity was meant to replace old and barbaric laws but it is shocking how Christians in Nigeria are extremely homophobic.

My question is: what if Jesus was gay? Would you Christians still see him as a role model? I thought the way you guys portrayed him as a saint, he would actually welcomed gay people with open arm and see them as normal.

And what if Jesus himself practiced the act? Extremely intelligent artists, painters, Kings of the ancient world like the Michael Angelo, da Vinci Alexander the Great all slept with men and there was nothing wrong with it. A master back then usually have beloved males like " John the beloved"

I think this homophobic thing in Nigeria needs to stop if you want to stop being a " third world country"
The answer is yes. If he was gay, gay would be IT. But gay is an abomination and God would not have any of it
Jesus loved sinners but never the sin. He died for sinners to save them from sin. He had no problem with prostitutes and adulterers but he warned them against it. 'Go and sin no more'.
Loving sinners is different from accommodating their sin.

America has only this year accepted homosexuality in their constitution yet they have been growing all those years BEFORE they did it. So development has nothing to do with 'homophobia'. America grew even faster when they had racist segregation. Now that that is no more, development has slowed. Does it mean segregation is the key economic driver?

If you live for seminized rectums,please carry on without reasoning like marine invertabrates

Go and improve your asinine(pun) arguments and get back.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Blasphemous question. You will just die for nothing.

Am a proud homophobic, dont tolerate shi.t around me.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
The bible didn't mention that so no one knows... but then Jesus was always around his disciples and loved John the most....

....we don't know what kinda love that was back then though grin

Meanwhile Jesus NEVER said anything about gay people, unlike uncle paul and some other old testament ones that kept on mouthing fire and brimstone.

2 Likes

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by UyiIredia(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2015
masonkz:
The bible didn't mention that so no one knows... but then Jesus was always around his disciples and loved John the most....

....we don't know what kinda love that was back then though ;DD

Meanwhile Jesus NEVER said anything about gay people, unlike uncle paul and some other old testament ones that kept on mouthing fire and brimstone.

Where were you in the thread with a gay Edo kidannping, rape gang.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by ValerianSteel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Scientifically it's unproven,logically it can be contested,biblically it wasn't duely recorded.

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Anas09: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Ops. Do You know why you asked this stupid question? Its because you know deep down in ur heart, that allowing a fellow man slide it into you is wrong, hence you are looking for accomplices.
Why didn't you ask "what if Muhammed, krishnah or Budha was gay", after all, they r anti-gay too? Why Jesus?
Your conscience is ur first judge.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by tmamuda(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2015
Are you trying to say you are a gay?
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Where were you in the thread with a gay Edo kidannping, rape gang.

Where's the thread? I haven't been active here. Meanwhile what about the thread?
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by orisa37: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2015
As Jesus He was the son of man, like you or I, but as Christ, He became The Son of God and is God and He is Everything in Heaven and on Earth. May God grant you understanding.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
orisa37:
As Jesus He was the son of man, like you or I, but as Christ, He became The Son of God and is God and He is Everything in Heaven and on Earth. May God grant you understanding.

Let's assume you are right about jesus being god and other royalty stuff,what stopped him from being gay as he had a beloved who was clearly a man?

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by frank317: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2015
I am not homophobic and I don't think Jesus is fun... He was plain boring, no woman, no man, no party, no booze, just praying and preaching for 30 something years. What kind of life was that? Did didn't even trip for any chic.

Meanwhile, how do you gays enjoy this gay thingy. So you don't like boobies? What do you like in a man who has no boobies and soft arse?
Guy, try em boobies and u will never be gay again.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:
I am not homophobic and I don't think Jesus is fun... He was plain boring, no woman, no man, no party, no booze, just praying and preaching for 30 something years. What kind of life was that? Did didn't even trip for any chic.

Meanwhile, how do you gays enjoy this gay thingy. So you don't like boobies? What do you like in a man who has no boobies and soft arse?
Guy, try em boobies and u will never be gay again.

They do enjoy it actually. Michael Angelo the famous painter never saw a naked woman all his life,hence he painted the below of a woman as that of a man's. Leodardo da vinci and famous intelligent inventors mostly practice the act. Only a man can truly understand how to love a man.

King david in the bible was a lover to Jonathan. The author of 1 and 2 Samuel is thought to have been a member of King David’s court. He seems to know the intimate details of David’s life and pulls no punches when telling the story of David’s reign, and of his predecessor King Saul. As part of this story, the author tells about Saul’s son Jonathan and his unique relationship with David.

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by frank317: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gayjesus:

They do enjoy it actually. Michael Angelo the famous painter never saw a naked woman all his life,hence he painted the below of a woman as that of a man's. Leodardo da vinci and famous intelligent inventors mostly practice the act. Only a man can truly understand how to love a man.

King david in the bible was a lover to Jonathan. The author of 1 and 2 Samuel is thought to have been a member of King David’s court. He seems to know the intimate details of David’s life and pulls no punches when telling the story of David’s reign, and of his predecessor King Saul. As part of this story, the author tells about Saul’s son Jonathan and his unique relationship with David.

I didn't Ask u who and who was gay. I care less if king Solomon or Obama is gay.

I am just wondering... How can a man not love em boobies and the softness of a woman's ass and the sweet moan of a woman when u penetrate her as she curls her legs around u?
How can a man not like the softness of a woman's lips and her soft touch all over ur body.
Even babies love boobies.
I can hold unto boobies for ever. I think its only men who were fed through the ass are gay. How in the would would a normal man not love em boobies. Pls explain.
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

I didn't Ask u who and who was gay. I care less if king Solomon or Obama is gay.

I am just wondering... How can a man not love em boobies and the softness of a woman's ass and the sweet moan of a woman when u penetrate her as she curls her legs around u?
How can a man not like the softness of a woman's lips and her soft touch all over ur body.
I can hold unto boobies for ever. I think its only men who were fed through the ass are gay. How in the would would a normal man not love em boobies. Pls explain.
m
Just as you love boobies, some men love a stick in their anus. It's called preference.

2 Likes

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by vooks: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gayjesus:

If you like your rectum soaking with semen, that is ok, just don't pretend that you have scriptural support. That you desperately seek validation where none exists is a testament to how depraved homosexuality is
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Brainaic(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

What do you consider normal? Bro
Would you say because most people are right handed that left handed people are abnormal?
The same way you find a woman's boobs enjoyable is the same way Gay people find slamming a man from behind as heaven.

I once read here on NL about a guy who was born Gay, he said that he had done everything possible to change from being Gay, including praying, sleeping with women but he found the act very disgusting, he felt abused by the lady.

That's how they are wired, that's their sexuality. I use to hate Gay people until one day when I discovered that these people are just human beings like me and their sexuality doesn't affect me in any way.

As long as the sex is consensual, I don't have any problem with that. Nigeria is a very hypocritical nation, they hate gays but yet is one of the most corrupt nation on earth. I don't know how someone's sexuality affects the country that warrants placing a 14 year sentence on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by frank317: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gayjesus:
m
Just as you love boobies, some men love a stick in their anus. It's called preference.

So you don't like boobies? It just does not move you? Damn
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by frank317: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brainaic:

Would you say because most people are right handed that left handed people are abnormal?
The same way you find a woman's boobs enjoyable is the same way Gay people find slamming a man from behind as heaven.

I once read here on NL about a guy who was born Gay, he said that he had done everything possible to change from being Gay, including praying, sleeping with women but he found the act very disgusting, he felt abused by the lady.

That's how they are wired, that's their sexuality. I use to hate Gay people until one day when I discovered that these people are just human beings like me and their sexuality doesn't affect me in any way.

I understand you bro... But damn... These guys really need to taste em boobies
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Brainaic(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

I understand you bro... But damn... These guys really need to taste em boobies

Lool grin
Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
frank317:

So you don't like boobies? It just does not move you? Damn

I'm not gay and I have my fair share of boobies trust me. But still, I see gay folks as normal. They contribute more to our society than us heterosexual males.

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by Gayjesus: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brainaic:

As long as the sex is consensual, I don't have any problem with that. Nigeria is a very hypocritical nation, they hate gays but yet is one of the most corrupt nation on earth. I don't know how someone's sexuality affects the country that warrants placing a 14 year sentence on them.

Thanks for being reasonable

1 Like

Re: Would It Matter If Jesus Was Gay? by orisa37: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Again Jesus was here to bequit life of the son of man and show the truth and the way to Eternal Life. And He did these like a Master. St. John's Gospel 17, the book of The Beloved Disciple, read it very well again and know that Jesus was a Master, The Righteous, Son of God and Heir to the Throne of God. He is not a fuckkermania inhabitant of Sodom. He prescribed rules without selfishness and corruption. Christ is The Faith, The Hope, God of Peace and God in Love.

(1) (Reply)

See First Photos Of Daddy G.O In FUTA Akure Ahead Of Holy Ghost Service / Kill Your Enemies With Prayers This Year | Get RCCG Prayer & Fasting Manual 2016 / 16 Powerful Sermons To Keep You Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.