Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,844 members, 7,918,757 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mr. Sex-starved Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Sex-starved Marriage (2158 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by joanana(f): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
Good evening everyone, I am officially new to BellaNaija. I love this and this article " Olajumoke Awosemo: When Sex Walks Away From Your Matrimonial Bedroom" /touched me and the comments were wow.

No need to hide, in my marriage, I am experiencing such now. I know sex before marriage is bad, but while I was dating my wife, we collaboed some times and she was the one asking for it and reluctantly I give in as I love her so much.

Okay we got married and have kids and its 7 years now, from the 3rd year, its been a lot of ‘black out’, she doesn’t fancy sex. I know we are busy and we have to work to keep two kids going but I feel we can’t forget we married each other.

I have spoken to her several times on this topic, but no changes. I cheated once, in the course of the marriage, how it happened was still a mystery. I felt the attention I lacked at home but I know I don’t love that woman. During the sex, I felt so bad as I know I was not suppose to do it. I retraced my steps and from the 4th year I have kept on and remained faithful. But I am so frustrated as our sex life hasn’t improved. Social life also dead.

I felt I was just a means to an end, just to achieve the marriage status for wifey. I have spoken to her on this topic, no improvement. Hence I have ignored it as it always leads to a quarrel.

So a young man is living like an old man and I am determined not to cheat again after I did it once, knowing I was starved of affection.

What do I do?

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/18/aunty-bella-mr-sex-starved-marriage/
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by chocolateme(f): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Go for marriage counseling and start afresh.
Google on tips to revive a dying marriage.
Change some of your normal and usual approaches towards intimacy.
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by RexKexMilann: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
He can put up with it & Continue cheating OR He can file For Divorce. The choice is His'.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by cold(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Once a lady has lost her libido that's it. It's gone for good. You're chasing a lost cause. Try other alternatives or suffer in silence
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Lo!gringringrin i'd Suggest You keep it cool..undecided Everything shouldn't revolve around "SEX"...cry

Atleast the cuddles And Hugs should be Enough...undecided
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lo!gringringrin i'd Suggest You keep it cool..undecided Everything shouldn't revolve around "SEX"...cry

Did you say enough? she has to find her mojo for the sake of her marriage (if she still values it) and her man. We're talking of married couples, young ones for that matter. Sex is as important to the marriage as anything else. let's not act the saint here

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Edehsman(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
ur wife is having maleria.and lacks sexual drive.
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
joanana:
Good evening everyone, I am officially new to BellaNaija. I love this and this article " Olajumoke Awosemo: When Sex Walks Away From Your Matrimonial Bedroom" /touched me and the comments were wow.

No need to hide, in my marriage, I am experiencing such now. I know sex before marriage is bad, but while I was dating my wife, we collaboed some times and she was the one asking for it and reluctantly I give in as I love her so much.

Okay we got married and have kids and its 7 years now, from the 3rd year, its been a lot of ‘black out’, she doesn’t fancy sex. I know we are busy and we have to work to keep two kids going but I feel we can’t forget we married each other.

I have spoken to her several times on this topic, but no changes. I cheated once, in the course of the marriage, how it happened was still a mystery. I felt the attention I lacked at home but I know I don’t love that woman. During the sex, I felt so bad as I know I was not suppose to do it. I retraced my steps and from the 4th year I have kept on and remained faithful. But I am so frustrated as our sex life hasn’t improved. Social life also dead.

I felt I was just a means to an end, just to achieve the marriage status for wifey. I have spoken to her on this topic, no improvement. Hence I have ignored it as it always leads to a quarrel.

So a young man is living like an old man and I am determined not to cheat again after I did it once, knowing I was starved of affection.

What do I do?

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/18/aunty-bella-mr-sex-starved-marriage/

Hello Jo,
I'm out of work for now and part my not being idle routine is to listen to some messages, so I was trying to get some of TD Jakes and I got ur thread via google.

Do you still have his messages?
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by joanana(f): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eyekandi:

Hello Jo,
I'm out of work for now and part my not being idle routine is to listen to some messages, so I was trying to get some of TD Jakes and I got ur thread via google.

Yes I do. I will send the link to you.
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by joanana(f): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eyekandi:

Hello Jo,

https://www.nairaland.com/1353840/bishop-t-d-jakes-7steps
Use this link. If you need more I will send it to you
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by lahit14(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

If u had a cock and in your 30's or 40's u wouldn't be saying dis so dear I don't really blame u

1 Like

Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by cruzita(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
chai I feel for u bro.why don't u guys consult a counsellor.they might help.my opinion
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
cold:
Once a lady has lost her libido that's it. It's gone for good. You're chasing a lost cause. Try other alternatives or suffer in silence

She hasn't lost her libido.

She's no longer attracted to him.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Ray360: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
hmm
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by lahit14(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm!!! U guies really need help man! Just few years of marriage, u sure she faithful? Why da hell would she deprive you of ur conjugals. Damn! N ur sayn u don't wana cheat? Ur a good loving husband. U hav to tell som1, seein a therapist might not be so bad, her mothr could help too. Hypothetically if I'm profering this as an advice, whc technically am not but if I were in ur shoes, thr'll be no peace in dat haus, so becaus its causing quarrel u'v decided to stop askn her for it, step up man, she's ur wife. Am not sayin turn ur wife to ur slave but she should undrstand dats exactly wht she's turnin u into. Life indeed a mistery! Men dat sleep arround thr wives would be crying evryday beging dem for sex see bettr man now wife de Bleep up.
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
joanana:

https://www.nairaland.com/1353840/bishop-t-d-jakes-7steps
Use this link. If you need more I will send it to you

Thanks dear, I can't still seem to access it, could I get it directly from you?
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Stories that touch the Liver. embarassed
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by obontami: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Buy her spanish fly. She will literally break your dick into two. wink
Re: Mr. Sex-starved Marriage by NET1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
sorry to announce it to you, but your wife is CHEATING ON YOU.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Not Marry A Man Who Has Little Or No Money / Why The Fighting? / Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.