Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack (5649 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Why Do Girls Lack Consiense / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by onelife97: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:
]

This is the Internet.....social media. If you dont need candid opinions, or criticism, then you should also keep your opinion to yourself. Whatever is your problem with Nigerian girls should be kept in your heart, locked up in your chest..... but if you must say how you feel, you must also be ready to know how others feel.

CHRIST !!! you insult people alot. You do not know who's on the other side of the line. Take it easy.
Consider the advice, really it will come in handy sometime.

Ps: I'm not a hoe.....watch it.

Chop knuckle lady!!
You deserve to be called a lady,maybe a Queen if you are really like this in real life.

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
]
onelife97:

Chop knuckle lady!!
You deserve to be called a lady,maybe a Queen if you are really like this in real life.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by pretydiva(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
onelife97:

Chop knuckle lady!!
seconded kiss

2 Likes

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
onelife97:

Chop knuckle lady!!

foolish ass licker. the next stage is to follow her, send a pm and start begging for number. people like u are a disgrace to sane men. you give all these hoes reason to carry shoulders

2 Likes

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
suzziematini:
]

Thank you. smiley
[/s]

OSHIII

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
pretydiva:
seconded kiss

undecided
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

OSHIII

Hahahaha...... haba leave my matter alone naa. cheesy cheesy
This is really beginning to amuse me. cheesy
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:
]

Hahahaha...... haba leave my matter alone naa. cheesy cheesy
This is really beginning to amuse me. cheesy

Biitch u are commenting on my thread so u should fucck off. for every gibberish u and ur ass lickers spew on this thread i see notifications. get that into ur shallow brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:

foolish ass licker. the next stage is to follow her, send a pm and start begging for number. people like u are a disgrace to sane men. you give all these hoes reason to carry shoulders

I respect men that respect women.
Being a gentle man takes more than an Italian suit.

How does his comment affect you?
Told you you are beginning to amuse me. So yo went as far as insulting someone that complemented me.

hmmmm..... talk about intrusion.

exposed and learned men give complements and expect nothing in return.....
not every man that says "nice hair do " ends with "can I see you again? "

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"...... if nothing else, that line alone makes bob marley an eternal legend.

Once again, i am not a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Biitch u are commenting on my thread so u should fucck off. for every gibberish u and ur ass lickers spew on this thread i see notifications. get that into ur shallow brain undecided

I know it's on your thread, I know you know that I'm not shallow brained.

But there's a word like "ignore"

If you reply as far as a person's comment to me, then you are on my matter.

Ps I'm not a b*tch
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
suzziematini:
]

I respect men that respect women.
Being a gentle man takes more than an Italian suit.

How does his comment affect you?
Told you you are beginning to amuse me. So yo went as far as insulting someone that complemented me.

hmmmm..... talk about intrusion.

exposed and learned men give complements and expect nothing in return.....
not every man that says "nice hair do " ends with "can I see you again? "

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"...... if nothing else, that line alone makes bob marley an eternal legend.

Once again, i am not a hoe.
[/s]

never u quote me again. bye

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

never u quote me again. bye

I can respect that, dunno about you.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:

I can respect that, dunno about you.

biitch just followed my profile again. wheew undecided u are a stalker

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by suzziematini(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:

biitch just followed my profile again. wheew undecided u are a stalker

I ll ignore that.....
Once again, i am not a bi#ch
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
suzziematini:
]

I ll ignore that.....
Once again, i am not a bi#ch

kindly unfollow me

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Be lukin for a perfect wife there wen u urslf isn't close to perfection
Pls list out the qualities expected in a perfect husband and tell me which NL guys lack
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Pls list out the qualities expected in a perfect husband and tell me which NL guys lack
lol, I hav my 7points agenda alrdy..wil I cal it an agenda? Well, I hav listed 7qualities my future husband must hav atlist 5. Its a gud thing. @list u wil knw wat u want nd set ur mind straight. U wunt just agree for anybody anyhw. No1 is prfect rilli
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol, I hav my 7points agenda alrdy..wil I cal it an agenda? Well, I hav listed 7qualities my future husband must hav atlist 5. Its a gud thing. @list u wil knw wat u want nd set ur mind straight. U wunt just agree for anybody anyhw. No1 is prfect rilli
Ok, this your 7point agenda, do NL guys fail to meet up with the requirements to the extent that one dare not make known the qualities he would like in a partner?
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Ok, this your 7point agenda, do NL guys fail to meet up with the requirements to the extent that one dare not make known the qualities he would like in a partner?
pheeeewwww! Abeg lemme. No vex I don taya.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by NinaNigeria(f): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gosh another girl bashing thread. I tire oooo. Well its suprising dat u r writting such a thread, coz so many times i have heard ppl say dat even if a nigerian guy has a lady abroad. Wen its time to mary, he always goes back to naija to marry

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
pheeeewwww! Abeg lemme. No vex I don taya.
Lol! Knew I'd wear you out eventually. Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded afterall tongue
So I win by default. That means NL guys would make fantastic husbands and have every right to demand for ladies to possess qualities that even the worst wife on earth ought to display grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Gosh another girl bashing thread. I tire oooo.
And I'm here to champion the male cause, per usual cheesy
Don't you just love a good girl bashing session? It soothes the soul grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by NinaNigeria(f): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
And I'm here to champion the male cause, per usual cheesy Don't you just love a good girl bashing session? It soothes the soul grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Joy1706(f): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:

I can mention one. A man who goes about calling women hoes and bitches is definitely a NO NO

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Joy1706:

I can mention one. A man who goes about calling women hoes and bitches is definitely a NO NO
Lol! But we don't know all your names, so we use terms of endearment instead grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Missonas(f): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2015
SMH for the butterfly that thinks himself a bird...
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Missonas:
SMH for the butterfly that thinks himself a bird...

u well so

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Joy1706:

undecided undecided
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Missonas(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Having u on my mention is condescending.Still the butterfly that thinks himself a bird.

Internet! Gods gift to psychopaths
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Eddygrate: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
PETS CONTROL FUMIGATION For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Missonas:
Having u on my mention is condescending.Still the butterfly that thinks himself a bird.

Internet! Gods gift to psychopaths

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Missonas(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
grin Does this product work on humans as well?
Eddygrate:
PETS CONTROL FUMIGATION
For fumigation of your home, office spaces,
apartments, open lands,
etc.
We offer a quality and affordable services such as
fumigation and
cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our
jobs and we have a
single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER
SATISFACTION.
We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on
the size of the apartment
For More info Please Contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Does this product work on humans also? grin
Eddygrate:
PETS CONTROL FUMIGATION
For fumigation of your home, office spaces,
apartments, open lands,
etc.
We offer a quality and affordable services such as
fumigation and
cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our
jobs and we have a
single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER
SATISFACTION.
We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on
the size of the apartment
For More info Please Contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.....You ever been in a situation as this? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.