Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack (5647 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Why Do Girls Lack Consiense / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Joy1706(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
searching4l0ve:

undecided undecided
I wouldn't come near someone like you for any reason whatsoever.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Joy1706:

I wouldn't come near someone like you for any reason whatsoever.

who needs a dirty who.re like u around? mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2015
A potential wife, Is a girl who thinks of your future and do all her best to support you in your quest to succeed.

Umhmmm not all men understand what support means.... Support doesn't mean cheerleading every irresponsible, dumb mistake that your guy makes. Support also does not mean continual, unquestioned finance either. Support is cutting both to cut back and to prune to increase vigorous growth for future. Support is acknowledgement of wrong and fault but loving and correcting and moving forward in spite of. Support is the ability to say NO for your own good. Some men need to learn that blind mute following is not love and it isn't valuable support. Iron sharpens iron and it does so by rough friction and angst.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by kaziblake(f): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]A potential wife, Is a girl who thinks of your future and do all her best to support you in your quest to succeed.

A girl who keeps less friends is unlikely to be influenced by bad friends.

A girl who realizes that a relationship is give and take.

A girl who sticks with one man irrespective of his financial strength.

A girl who believes in herself and strives to be independent.

A girl who is honest, loving and caring.

A girl who is not promiscuous nor double date.

A girl who is willing to sacrifice for love.

A girl who is willing to love you for who you are and not what you have.

A girl who is passionate about cooking and cooks good.

90% of the listed qualities are absent in Most Nigerian girls. They are terrible wives and marriages with them wont last. If you desire a near-perfect wife, go for a foreign girl cool

I hope you find your heart desires sooner. Be careful when dealing with Nigerian girls. They are fake and deceptive

# SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS
# Team foreign girls cool[/b]
Do you know that people all over the world visit Nairaland,why are u always portraying 9jA girls in a bad way...Na wa for you
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Do you know that people all over the world visit Nairaland,why are u always portraying 9jA girls in a bad way...Na wa for you

stop quoting me. be warned undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by ckuteg(f): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]A potential wife, Is a girl who thinks of your future and do all her best to support you in your quest to succeed.

A girl who keeps less friends is unlikely to be influenced by bad friends.

A girl who realizes that a relationship is give and take.

A girl who sticks with one man irrespective of his financial strength.

A girl who believes in herself and strives to be independent.

A girl who is honest, loving and caring.

A girl who is not promiscuous nor double date.

A girl who is willing to sacrifice for love.

A girl who is willing to love you for who you are and not what you have.

A girl who is passionate about cooking and cooks good.

90% of the listed qualities are absent in Most Nigerian girls. They are terrible wives and marriages with them wont last. If you desire a near-perfect wife, go for a foreign girl cool

I hope you find your heart desires sooner. Be careful when dealing with Nigerian girls. They are fake and deceptive

Unbelievable......how could someone be filled with so much venom..always with a chip on ur shoulder. You always ready with a response because this attitude of urs is your personalty, wud you still communicate with your foreign ladies like this. You know what,just cool down, life is easy and beautiful and I know we all entitled to our preferences, just be civilised and respectful in airing it.

Meanwhile you should disappiont me by not quoting or replying me......your usual trend( I must say you got a huge gallery of pictures. To use) and am jealous cos you have got a lot to time to spare replying people.

# SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS
# Team foreign girls cool[/b]
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=ckuteg post=40483663][/quote]

who d fucck are you

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by ckuteg(f): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
smiley
searching4l0ve:

who d fucck are you

Lol....expected....you sure do not disappiont. What a being! Always remember take it cool....you can still enjoy life without vulgarism.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Joy1706(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
searching4l0ve:

who needs a dirty who.re like u around? mtcheew
But u have a dirty who.re for a mother, don't you? A bit hypocritical if u ask me
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by miqos02(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
nice points
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
I must say this is so sad to see Nigerian men disrespecting Nigerian women like this. I am not Nigerian, I am Black American woman. I left dating Black men due to the disrespect they show us and opted to date the African man. I thought that African men valued family more and respected women more, but I am disheartened to see that there is really no difference in Black men and Nigerian men. Sad for Black people world wide. We are cursed with a curse of self hate and self destruction of families. So sad.
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Joy1706:

But u have a dirty who.re for a mother, don't you? A bit hypocritical if u ask me

na trailer go kill ur papa and mama before the year ends. oloriibuu omo ofoo

1 Like

Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Raalsalghul: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Funny guy!
Re: Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack by Joy1706(f): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
searching4l0ve:

na trailer go kill my papa and mama before the year ends. oloriibuu omo ofoo
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen / Man Devastated Over Wifes Secret Chats (pics) / JAMB result Oga Jabez comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.