Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,894 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (25835 Views)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by chuose: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=13pt]NO WHERE BUT THE SOUTH-WASTE AGAIN[/size]
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by double0seven(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
The wife is most probably right: this man probably did no DNA test.

The story said he is an artisan. Maybe you guys on the thread don't know. DNA test is a real expensive venture. It's something most artisans would probably not be able to afford.

The judge that said they should go and do another one :is the court going to put down the money. i laugh.

DNA test for two kids. The man is probably lieing
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by bummyla(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lagos Na Wa Oooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by dmcdad: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Filashade:

My brother I agree with everything u said ooo

This life is not the same as how it was decades ago(I wasn't born at the time but my parents sit down to tell me about it)

I cant trust no man out there coz am not sure if he wants to sleep with me or if he is after something that he will benefit from and also cheating, marriage and divorce terrifies the sh-it out of me.

That's why I am still single I find it hard to trust anyone talkless of men sef.

The only man in my life that no one can beat in terms of loyalty and good qualities in a man is my father. He ticks all the right boxes but unfortunately I haven't met any man out there with those qualities so I never really pay men attention.

I just think am gonna adopt kids instead coz I can NEVER EVER trust any man out there.

I don't mind been alone and adopt kids but marry someone who will cheat on me or possibly give me HIV/aids nah dats sh-it ain't gonna happen.

Lai Lai.

cry
My dear, I won't blame you, for real. I posted in a thread sometime ago in relation to this, and I will state it here also. I believe so much in love. Infact, like I always say; I love LOVE.cheesycheesycheesy It's funny I know, but that's the reality with me.

I run away from relationships like plagues. Not because I am not capable of loving or be loved. But then, for what shall it profit Mcdad to go into a relationship with someone he knows he is not gonna get married to. Or to put this in a little more perspective, someone I know I won't like to get married to.

Now, I am not saying one has to get married to anyone he/she goes into a relationship with. Heck, even people that are engaged sometimes part ways, let alone... But the reality of the matter is, many a people don't even know why they go into a relationship in the first place. Infact, it might beat your imagination to know that, very many people out there don't know the essence for going into a union like marriage. A lot married today, especially the newly weds are just basking in the euphoria of the moment but fail to understand the rudiments of that union. Little wonder divorce is the order of the day today.

I knew of a couple that got wedded and after a paltry 3 months, they were already done with their marriage, 'divorce.' To burst someone's bubble, a couple wedded in the morning, and by evening of the same day they were already making inquiries for divorce.cheesycheesy It is there you will fear.grin

I would have encouraged you (and also myself) to look beyond the seemingly things that are quickly becoming the norm, but to hope for someone that is meant for you and you alone. But then, each time one wanna encourage himself with such thoughts, there comes another story or experience that tends to truncate it. At this juncture, I would say to you what I always say to myself; wait for it, it will surely come.

It has come to a stage whereby it's difficult for one to fall in love. This is not supposed to be so. I would advise that we keep encouraging ourselves to believing that we are gonna be lucky.

All the best my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

It's both sides. Except that, a woman bears a child. But a man doesn't.

Afterall it's a man who impregnated her.
then she should to d man dat owes d child so dat it will not be a bastard in another man's house
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Filashade:

So its acceptable for men to cheat??

Its not right for men or women to cheat period!!!

undecided
what inm saying is dat one carries a bastard from her cheat while d other doesn't because he doesn't have a womb for bastard child
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by cap28: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
The husband has already formed a bond with the second child, so why disrupt the child's happiness? Divorce the woman but at least continue to raise the child as your own as that child already sees you as the father. Fatherhood is not just about depositing sperm, its about raising and nurturing a child. Offload the cheater and keep your kids.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by akdjr(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
What if the DNA result confirm the child belong to Dangote?

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by cap28: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
dmcdad:

My dear, I won't blame you, for real. I posted in a thread sometime ago in relation to this, and I will state it here also. I believe so much in love. Infact, like I always say; I love LOVE.cheesycheesycheesy It's funny I know, but that's the reality with me.

I run away from relationships like plagues. Not because I am not capable of loving or be loved. But then, for what shall it profit Mcdad to go into a relationship with someone he knows he is not gonna get married to. Or to put this in a little more perspective, someone I know I won't like to get married to.

Now, I am not saying one has to get married to anyone he/she goes into a relationship with. Heck, even people that are engaged sometimes part ways, let alone... But the reality of the matter is, many a people don't even know why they go into a relationship in the first place. Infact, it might beat your imagination to know that, very many people out there don't know the essence for going into a union like marriage. A lot married today, especially the newly weds are just basking in the euphoria of the moment but fail to understand the rudiments of that union. Little wonder divorce is the order of the day today.

I knew of a couple that got wedded and after a paltry 3 months, they were already done with their marriage, 'divorce.' To burst someone's bubble, a couple wedded in the morning, and by evening of the same day they were already making inquiries for divorce.cheesycheesy It is there you will fear.grin

I would have encouraged you (and also myself) to look beyond the seemingly things that are quickly becoming the norm, but to hope for someone that is meant for you and you alone. But then, each time one wanna encourage himself with such thoughts, there comes another story or experience that tends to truncate it. At this juncture, I would say to you what I always say to myself; wait for it, it will surely come.

It has come to a stage whereby it's difficult for one to fall in love. This is not supposed to be so. I would advise that we keep encouraging ourselves to believing that we are gonna be lucky.

All the best my dear.

We are living in an age of disposable love.

what do I mean by that? Everythign is now disposable.

There is no such as thing as unconditional love in this day and age. 20 or even 10 years ago it existed but now its all about "what am I going to gain from this union" As long as that remains the template, we are doomed to continue to embark on relationships which will unfortunately end in UNHAPPINESS, MISERY AND DIVORCE.

Addiction to immediate gratification is equal to a life full of regrets. The people I pity are these young ones coming up ie anyone born in the 1990s - they are in for a hell of a ride - everything is money, looks, se.x. nothing substantial, May God help us!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by uboma(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:

See talk, not all men are dumb NA For the man to drag you to court, he has the DNA confirmation.
Reunite ko manunited ni
Greedy ungrateful wife

Marriage no be by force.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Vikky014(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THIS IS WHY I WONT ADVICE ANYONE TO MARRY THESE DISLOYAL THINGS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN. THEY ARE SO RANDY AND PROMISCOUS WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF DIGNITY. MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF FAKE LOVE. I KEEP SEEING MARRIAGE THREADS ON NAIRALAND WEEKLY AND I CANT BUT SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE UNFORTUNATE GROOM WHO IS ABOUT TO BE HOOKED IN DELUSION OF MARRIAGE AFTER YEARS OF PROSTITUTING IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP BY THE SO CALLED WIFE. undecided MANY NIGERIAN MEN ARE RAISING BASTARD KIDS IN THEIR HOMES WITHOUT KNOWING DUE TO IGNORANCE ABOUT THE PROSTITUTES THEY CALL WIVES. A FOREIGN LADY IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE HYPERTENSIVE NIGERIAN WIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE SINCERE AND KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE & COMMITMENT REALLY MEANS.

I RATHER MARRY A DOLL THAN MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.
#Team foreign girls cool
i hope ur mummy is also not a Nigerian. bc if she is then b rest assured dt u r a bastard going by ur analysis
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Mostprecious(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Arsenate:
when we say a woman's cheating has graver consequence than a man's the resident feminists will call us chauvinists. a man and woman are never the same; definitely not unequal. the repercussions for same actions are always going to be different between the two sexes. now look at this woman; she's not only messed up her life but that of the innocent child.
oya sherifat clap for yasef undecided
Ok and a man's cheating?? He gets a gold medal for having a love child after marriage abi U jst sound lik an anambra boi
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
cap28:

We are living in an age of disposable love.

what do I mean by that? Everythign is now disposable.

There is no such as thing as unconditional love in this day and age. 20 or even 10 years ago it existed but now its all about "what am I going to gain from this union" As long as that remains the template, we are doomed to continue to embark on relationships which will unfortunately end in UNHAPPINESS, MISERY AND DIVORCE.

Addiction to immediate gratification is equal to a life full of regrets. The people I pity are these young ones coming up ie anyone born in the 1990s - they are in for a hell of a ride - everything is money, looks, se.x. nothing substantial, May God help us!!
Mehn bruv... You are absolutely right. I have certain traits which are reminiscent of the good old days. I do some old-fashioned stuffs sometimes (when I am in a relationship) because they really bring about uniqueness in relationships.

I just wish a vast majority of the Nigerian population (especially the womenfolks) will have my kinda mindset. I am not a saint, neither am I righteous. But one thing is certain, I have and maintain a very good moral standard.

My main concern is on our young ladies od today. No one should get this twisted. I am not insinuating men are spotless and all-holy. On the contrary, they are not. But my concerned beckons on the fact that women own the home. As a man is the head of a family, so a woman is the head of the home. If the man is the head, then the woman is the neck. Their influence can never be overemphasized. But then, there is a question that lingers in this contemporary world we live in... How many of these ladies have what it takes to make a home? One should take cognizance of the fact that how the children will turn out to be eventually (especially in terms of behaviours and/or character) depends heavily on how the woman responds to the child's upbringing.

Can one give what one doesn't have? How will a woman whose moral standard is at the lowest ebb train a child to be morally upright?

I weep for the children yet to come. This present generation of mothers have absolutely nothing to offer. Of course I don't mean all women or ladies out there. But frankly, a vast majority of em have nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Mostprecious(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THIS IS WHY I WONT ADVICE ANYONE TO MARRY THESE DISLOYAL THINGS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN. THEY ARE SO RANDY AND PROMISCOUS WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF DIGNITY. MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF THIS SCAM CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN ALL IN THE DISGUISE OF FAKE LOVE. I KEEP SEEING MARRIAGE THREADS ON NAIRALAND WEEKLY AND I CANT BUT SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE UNFORTUNATE GROOM WHO IS ABOUT TO BE HOOKED IN DELUSION OF MARRIAGE AFTER YEARS OF PROSTITUTING IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP BY THE SO CALLED WIFE. undecided MANY NIGERIAN MEN ARE RAISING BASTARD KIDS IN THEIR HOMES WITHOUT KNOWING DUE TO IGNORANCE ABOUT THE PROSTITUTES THEY CALL WIVES. A FOREIGN LADY IS BETTER THAN ALL THESE HYPERTENSIVE NIGERIAN WIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE SINCERE AND KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE & COMMITMENT REALLY MEANS.

#Team foreign girls cool
Chief judge, hv lost words buh I hv 2 imprtnat advice for u
1. Go for DNA test too, who kws d man u call daddy won't actually be ur daddy
2. I wish u marry dat doll or dog.. Mstchewww!
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Mostprecious(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't judge buh woman should please value their homes for d sake of ur kids. If u find lv, keep, nuture nd cherish it. Infidelity iz d worst dt can happen to u. Evn if ur hubby iz polygamous nd u cnt put up with hm den dissolve d mrriage nd move on, infidelity iz nt payback. And men pls love nd cherish ur wives lik ur own skin! Thankz

2 Likes

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by dmcdad: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mostprecious:
I don't judge buh woman should please value their homes for d sake of ur kids. If u find lv, keep, nuture nd cherish it. Infidelity iz d worst dt can happen to u. Evn if ur hubby iz polygamous nd u cnt put up with hm den dissolve d mrriage nd move on, infidelity iz nt payback. And men pls love nd cherish ur wives lik ur own skin! Thankz
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:

See talk, not all men are dumb NA
For the man to drag you to court, he has the DNA confirmation.

Reunite ko manunited ni

Greedy ungrateful wife

So why did the judge order another paternity test if the man already has proof?
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by suzziematini(f): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hehehehe. ........... The man haff taya for her life design....too many stitches. Unfortunately so many men innocently father other men's children. Some women toh badt gon!
Rather unfortunate for the poor child , breez don blow.

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by banio: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Women and men cheating since 1414. Afterall on CNN a lady had twins. But they were from two different men. That means she bleeped two men within 20minutes. That's what we call washing and setting
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by godwin120alex: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
He shd forgive and forget
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by suzziematini(f): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:

#Team foreign girls cool

Kai....I lack words to explain exactly the way I feel right now about this comment..... so we still have narrow , shallow, myopic, naive minded people like this.
Verily verily I say unto you, common sense is not common. For you to think that cheating is a Nigerian thing is disheartening..... bros, travel and see.
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by ideology(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
With the things I have seen in the last few months, to marry don tire me ooo, i don't blame baby daddies grin
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by omoharry(f): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2015
searching4l0ve:

#Team foreign girls cool
Meeen!!! Nigerian women must have really dealt with your for you to be this bitter toward us. haba!! "let me take a glass of water first"....hmmm!! Mr man, not all Nigerian women are unfaithful and the so called foreign women you prefer are more roundly and un-serious than Nigerian women..please be objective in your comparison and stop getting too emotional. There are unfaithful women every where in the world and marriage breaks up as a result of this thing called cheating which is even more rampant abroad. So It all broils down to the individual person and what makes up his/her personality. You might be hurting from your past relationship/marriage but please don't go all stereotypical on marriage and women as a bad thing that ever happened in this world.....Life is alot sweeter when you are in a happy marriage with a woman you love and respect and she loves you back. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by omoharry(f): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2015
moneyhungry:

Marriage is bondage.
Variety is the spice of life- buhari 1985.
Marriage is a good thing especially when you are with the one you love and apply the principles of marriage...when you grow up you will realize what have once told you. Cheers
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by omoharry(f): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
rezy15:

True talk! So have you asked ur Disloyal Nigerian mother who your real father is?
Hahahah!! good question...well said
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by moneyhungry(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
omoharry:
Marriage is a good thing especially when you are with the one you love and apply the principles of marriage...when you grow up you will realize what have once told you. Cheers
Abia. When I grow up? Ahahahaha!
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by MyMentor: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Commenters, hv u checked whether na ur papa born u or na u born ur chldren?
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Allosaurus: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
flokii:

IPOB youth spotted..

by the trash they spew.. ye shall know them

May thunder fire your entire lineage!
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by niyi123: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Filashade post=40199151]

Hmmmmm!!!

Chaiiii!!!

Women have suffered!!!

Ehhhhnnnn!!!

Oga no vex oooo, r u a virgin

If u no be virgin u cant be expecting a virgin in return??

I can bet u a £1,000,000 u r not a virgin.

See men dey dem no one marry women if dem no be virgin.

U yeye naija men dnt deserve virgin sef.

Its very rare to find a virgin naija man so please ooo dnt wish for something u dnt have urself. That's not nice at all undecided[/quo

You are funny
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by flokii: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Allosaurus:

May thunder fire my entire lineage!
I say amen for you o..
Re: Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result by Allosaurus: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
flokii:

May devil kill my mom and destroy my wife's womb..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.